ITT: 10/10 albums that never get mentioned here

ITT: 10/10 albums that never get mentioned here

How I Loved You is GOAT tho

this

Why are Angels of Light almost never discussed here? We don't shut up about Swans sometimes but I only see Angels of Light mentioned in these types of threads. I think they're just as good as Swans, even if they're quite different in style in a lot of ways, though I agree with being their best.

LC by the durruti column

This, bought the CD of the album cheap. When I heard evangeline for the first time while driving around at night it was pretty damn serene. Before listening to Angels of light I thought that Swans wouldn't go off in the directions they did for this other moniker. I couldn't be more glad I was wrong desu.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AM I SO CRUEL

Untitled Love Song is so fucking happy it makes me want to kill myself for not being in love

you're thinking of we are him though bros

I feel benji isn't mentioned enough when I'm on.

Fucking same. I've never heard emotion portrayed in a song like that in my life.

>having Fairweather Friends on the album
>10/10

More like 7-8/10. Good, but there are a few misses

forgot pic...

If you said 1.Outside I would've agreed, everybody mentions Diamond Dogs

you must be new, this album was Sup Forums's darling for a while, and then the contrarians made everyone stop talking about it. i'm glad Sup Forums forgot about it because it clogged up every fucking thread.

I am new, still enjoy it. doesn't stop it from being good!

kinda does tho

don't forget about New Mother

We have a private Benji general whenever you're specifically not around. We totally don't do a dick-sucking train while in there

Sorry m8

Yeah, you have a point, I'd be damned to debate a preference between either of these albums tho. The visitor has really stuck with me. It's nice that there's a means of introducing someone into Swans accessibly through Angels of light.

gay. i think i will quietly enjoy this album to myself, then

GONNA BEAT MY WIFE

You're loss

One of my all time favorite.

I love that album

nah, yeah, i hear you. Problem with how i loved you for me is its consistency i guess. Handful of the songs are goat as fuck but some of them don't do anything for me
We are him is pretty much all goat as fuck though, excluding the man we left behind maybe. Really not big on that song

Yeah, I get what you mean with consistency where it strays into areas where it sounds like a run-of-the-mill yet low-impact swans record like some songs from various failures, love of life and white light from the mouth of infinity. Truth be told I like a great deal of we are him.