Dude 69 lmao xD

Dude 69 lmao xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8AOgjFqWP7I
youtube.com/watch?v=yDdO767XRxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xYcX534JqG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jokes on you because those guys are literally raking in the dough while you shitpost on Sup Forums

Dragon Slayer is fucking goat

>know a guy that's really into them and all their stupid shitty original songs and cringey covers
>plays them constantly in his car
>anytime i see him he plays their music videos
you dont know real pain OP

Skyhill was better

only song by these living memes that i like right here

it's a banger

Shitposting is one of our most esteemed traditions. You can't equate that to money.

Aren't they in their 40s? Embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AOgjFqWP7I

>Dan will never go back to this again

it's actually comedy rock not indie rock

>you will never watch game grumps with Jon for the first time ever again

>he calls this rock

I actually thought the 6969 video was hilarious.

Guess I can turn in my Sup Forums card now.

t. underage

You're probably 16 and shitposting in your mom's basement. That's probably more embarrassing.

>You will never watch Goof Troop again
>You will never see seven asses the first time again
>You will never witness the guest grumps with Grant Kirkhope again
>You sides will never be in orbit from Arin ragequitting Sonic '06 again

That's surprisingly good.

They released a song last year, but it was just a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDdO767XRxQ

Maybe a new album will be coming out soon.

I really wish Dan would record a follow-up to Skyhill. That album is maximum comfiness, reminds me of Moby except with more alt rock influences.

This is the second Ninja Sex Party thread I've seen on Sup Forums in the last week, I'm extremely confused.

It's an invasion. We must stop it at it's source.

dan could've been a peter gabriel type

but no. he just had to tell boner jokes to 8-year-olds for a living.

I quite like them unironically. Starbomb is the superior project, bad that latest collab of NSP with a real band is actually sounding a lot better.

but now you can watch Arin ragequit at literally EVERY FUCKING game he plays

He probably makes more money telling boner jokes to 8 year olds than he would releasing crap on Bandcamp.

Attitude City was their best album imo.

Starbomb is complete garbage and Dan should've never let Arin get anywhere near a microphone. The covers album was actually pretty decent though, even if half the song sounded like bad karaoke renditions of the originals.

That's what made it so special, he'd never gotten that angry on the show before.

It loses its significance when you see Arin flip out at a game every other day because he can't be bothered to pay attention to the screen.

How much are you making creating music and playing vidya?

This, Game Grumps really started to get stale for me once Arin felt the need to play the funny man every episode. Sometimes it feels like Dan shouldn't even be there considering how little he knows about games. I feel like he's the only reason the majority of Grump fans still watch the show anyway though,

Arin is shittier than Dan at games IMO. At least Dan doesn't immediately blame the game itself.

Why are we arguing about this on Sup Forums?

because thanks to danny, it's vaguely music related

Nah, I liked the first album of Starbomb. But Attitude City was good, makes me look forward to the upcoming album.

Why does the background vocal at 1:56 sound exactly like Dan?
youtube.com/watch?v=xYcX534JqG4

that new 6969 track is an absolute trainwreck.
tfw still subbed to game grumps but i havent watched it in like 2 years. it's so unfunny since that nob arin tried to turn it into a business.

"Ninety million hundred fifty thousand hundred feet in the air" never fails to make me laugh for some reason

Good NSP Songs
>Three Minutes of Ecstasy
>Why I Cry

Decent NSP Songs
>Objects of Desire
>NSP Theme Song
>No Reason Boner

Shit NSP songs
>the rest

I know it's probably a suicide mission to say this on Sup Forums, but I like NSP. I like all of their songs and albums, although the covers album wasn't too great.
Starbomb is pretty fucking bad though. Arin's "rapping" makes me cringe.