Do any of you really, legitimately believe the legacy of the Patriots has been diminished...

Do any of you really, legitimately believe the legacy of the Patriots has been diminished? I'm looking for people who can make serious cases that the Patriots should be considered cheaters.

>every team does it
>Brady played just as great after the deflation nonsense
>most of you are just jealous that we won 4 Owls with Brady while your team watched from home

Seriously, faggots, Patriots are THE team of the 2000s and none of you can make a valid case that they aren't. Try.

They are and got caught. Other teams didn't get caught

Ok then, friendo, they only got caught because the league conspired to catch them. If the league gave the other teams as much heat as they gave the Pats then every team would have no "legacy."

>>most of you are just jealous that we won 4 Owls with Brady while your team watched from home

>'we'

>pointing out my "we"
>not arguing against the Godman that is Tomas Brady

Tom Brady is inarguably the best QB of the Super Bowl era. INARGUABLY. Anyone who says otherwise is just a Patriot hater.

Peyton is better in every relevant stat.

Forgot to say in my last post, suck my "we"-ner friendo, that joke is too good not to use.

No other team has had such a sustained level of dominance for as long as they have. The fact that they did in in this era, too is remarkable.

They were caught cheating though. Spygate happened and if you read Brady's texts it's pretty clear that deflate gate was real, even though I don't think it changes their legacy you'll always have millions of casual fans who think the only reason they were good is because of cheating.

Yeah, maybe the "having a bigger forehead" stat. Who won more Owls? That's all that counts my poor sweet Peyton-babby.

dubs means your gay

How about the "Superbowl wins" stat?

Brady could have been texting about anything, "I think he did it cause his texts look like it" is not enough to put a man in jail for murder...so it's not enough to put an asterisk next to their accomplishments.

>preatty clear

This is Amurica. Does beyound reasonable doubt mean anything to you? Burdon of proof? Innocent until proven guilty?

Free Hat!

Why even have the regular season if it doesn't matter? God Americans and Ameriboos are retarded.

>I'm looking for people who can make serious cases that the Patriots should be considered cheaters.

It is the NFL. The entire game is full of performance enhancing drug cheats. Also;

>Patriots
>legacy

They will not leave a legacy. Winning a division which is shit over and over is not impressive to anyone.

To get to the playoffs you retarded fuck

funny thing about this is that if peyton and brady had switched roles in this whole deflategate debacle, patsfags would be all over it like white on rice, just like they did with the HGH rumors.

The regular season literally exists to play to get into the playoffs...which exist to win the Super Bowl. Therefore, the regular season counts for one team every year, the team that wins, the rest of them are scrubs and get a "thanks for playing" trophy.

>Colts fan spotted
>Go jack off with your "AFC champions" banner and smoke pills with Irsay

Kick rocks, friendo, Brady is the sheriff in town and Peyton is just Barney Fife.

they have a better record outside the division

He doesn't even have a salary cap. Don't even try to reason with him.