Europeans have lot of superiority complex in this board

Europeans have lot of superiority complex in this board.

But seriously speaking, how relevant is Europe to the rest of the world nowadays?

Non-Europeans, please respond.

All the movies in the cinema are American, TV series are either Brazilian, American or Japanese. The top sold cars are either Japanese or American, my cellphone is Korean, my food, gas and clothes are Brazilian, all the rest is Chinese.

I don't remember the last European thing I bought.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe you should stop being poor so you can afford European things.

america provides shitty tv programs

europe means nothing at all. you could go there as a tourist maybe but after all that refugee shit why would you risk it?

or do we count as european? we probably fucking do i dunno

Western Yurop is an American outpost. Nothing more.

>TV series are Brazilian

If by 'series' you mean 'clips of botched Brazilian robberies on youtube', then we might be talking about a global audience for Brazilian art, otherwise no.

the whole continent of america is LITERALLY an european outpost

>europe means nothing at all. you could go there as a tourist maybe but after all that refugee shit why would you risk it?

nice meme

refugees are actually very few, nothing actually changed

Britain-sama is falling out of grace but she's still pretty relevant
Germany and France are still influencing a lot of third-world shitholes so i imagine very relevant. ( A-am I supposed to fit in with the Commonwealth and trashtalk the Frenchies ?)
I buy a lot of German shit too , but most of my stuff is either Korean or Chink , and some high-quality Jap electronic , but then again I live in Hongcouver so Europe is almost non-existent here desu.

>refugees are actually very few, nothing actually changed
yeah not in spain of course

>that butthurt

i dont know what you're implying but spain has much less rapefugees than germany and sweden

and even for them, the streets havent actually become less safe

All foreign music from radio is either American, Canadian or Australian. The last British music I've heard was Adele years ago.

>and even for them, the streets havent actually become less safe
hmm anecdotal evidence or sexual assault of a reporter live on french television

what to believe i wonder?

>Confusing company and design origin with where the exploited factory is located
>My single situation dictates the state of the world
How does it feel to be retarded?

Foreign TV series in Brazil are all American.

The rest are Japanese and some Australian ones like Dance Academy and H2O in shit channels.

>second agricultural exporter in the world
Netherlands
>biggest energy trader in the world
Netherlands
>biggest private oil company in the world
Netherlands
>biggest investor in the world
Netherlands
>second biggest IT industry in the world
Netherlands

We literally control all basic resources that all economies run on. In fact, the biggest uranium enrichment company in the world is owned for a third by the Dutch government.

Europe is dead and buried desu.
New age is coming and fuck knows what will lead it.

I don't really listen to mainstream pop music so i have no idea. Bossa Nova is one of my fav genre though , good shit . Brazil seems nice enough , but I've already been to Messico and they seem similar to me ( i got mugged in there , but only had like 20$ in the wallet) so kinda anxious to travel there. There are no brazillian stuffs here in hongcouver as far as i can tell , or only in very specialized places

>I don't remember the last European thing I bought.
Old Spice banana and a norse projects sweater.

>biggest private oil company in the world
>Netherlands
Lmao.

Lol who gives a fuck, you didnt even mention weed or cheese

could it be....CHYNA?

Nah. China's dead too. It's something that's not here yet. Or it's here but we don't know it yet.

Ayyliens confirmed.

Canadian music here is Rush, Avril Lavigne, Justin Bieber and Nickelback lel

The Netherlands is literally the home of the illuminati. Where everyhing comes togheter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

the great australian age when the northern hemisphere purges itself in nuclear fire

Nah, we wouldn't rule either, m8.

>Nickelback
I thought you said "music".

Holy shit that's depressing to know

i demand to know what's wrong with nickelback

explain haters

Why is Australia exporting so many teenager series lately?

Blue Water High and Dance Academy for example.

All funded by Nazi gold

It's the Home and Away of music.

i'm actually kind of amazed, i had no idea we exported that kind of thing

so sorry you had to see H2O, if you had a gun in my mouth and demanded i watch it i'd fire the thing myself

i've never heard of or seen blue water high or dance academy. back in my day we watched around the twist

The power of red white and blue.

kek how can spain be in there when we're dirt poor

Our money isn't with the people either.

huh? yes it is

People put their money in huge foundations and companies, so nobody can touch it.

yeah but I got dubs

woah

>TV series are either Brazilian

Checked

>he doesn't have the famous brazilian shows on tv, such as "shake los booty" "is that a penis or are you hiding a gun in your panties" and "build your own home in 30 minutes"

xD

Azerbaijan 2030?

>Brazil trying to covertly meme itself into relevancy.

How relevant is the rest of the world to europe?
1/3 of America is 3rd world, 1/3 is empty and 1/3 is OK but full of Americans.

South America is literally just wildlife programmes, drugs and liveleak favela shooting videos

Middle east is terrorism and oil

Carribean is holidays

Africa is what we see adverts for charities for , and where we get minerals and some plants from

Asia is where people go to get a gook and where our cheap shit is assembled and cheap clothes are made.

There are some alright European brands and media. The continent itself is like a theme park tho.

Oh fine, we'll just stop supplying our superior butter products.

Check mate, rest of the world

The US might be the nr 1 music exporter but the UK and Sweden is second and third respectively (not per capita)

>sexual assault of a reporter live on french television

Isn't that anecdotal evidence?

I'm seeing a lot of Asian cars in London.

>The top sold cars
>American
pick one

There will be no Azerbaijan in 2030.
As soon as I reach president age, whole shit gonna change. Drastically.

your music is literally the worst in the universe. you should be ashamed of even bringing that up

I remember just one European thing I bought, Dutch batteries

eneloops are better

my little sister has seen so many of these teen Aussie shows i started to wonder if it was some kind of conspiracy to spread aussie culture to america

I'm hooked on that shit mate
honestly I like Swedish and Brit music more anyway then Brazil and Japan
5th would be the US

The popular music like swedish house mafia and avicii, yes

But like with all music, try to find stuff that you like and you'll find that there's a fuckload of good swedish music. For instance, the knife, dungen, the field, esbjörn svensson trio, the radio dept, kent etc.

>TV series are either Brazilian, American or Japanese.
>TV series are Brazilian
>Brazilian
AHAHA kek no

Don't try to lump yourself in with the players, Brazil. You don't make any TV series.

Good, another brazilian who thinks like me. Europe has only brought liberal cancer to the world in the last 50 years, we should team up with trump and putin to genocide europe.

We produce a lot of series and soup operas, they're also famous in most of latin america. Don't act smug because I can't even remember the last british thing I saw on tv, and I watch cable tv several hours a day.

Europe is completely irrelevant to New Zealanders.
We don't give a shit about what happens there.

Lot's of equipments and products come from Europe. It's not only about cars. It's also about mashines for factories, ships, trains, resource mining equipment, tunnel drill mashines, medicaments, chemics, etc. etc.

In fact I didn't really know what Europe was before I went on Sup Forums.
Hardly any products, technology, or entertainment in New Zealand is made or designed in Europe, virtually everything is USA designed and Chinese made.
Before Sup Forums all I knew about Europe was that my ancestors settled in NZ to escape British tyranny, and that world wars happened there, and that in WWI NZ and Australian soldiers were sent to Gallipoli as cannonfodder for the Brits.

Post the latest data you mong, and European countries mostly trade with each other. I can't recall anything in NZ being made or designed in Europe.

It's just the UK which is excluded. OP meant Europe and not the EU anyway.

No, UK is included in the EU in the latest statistics as they haven't left yet.
I posted 2016 data, you posted 2014 data.
USA economy is growing faster than European countries, that's why USA economy surpassed the entire EU economy combined in 2015

Pic related is 2015 data, the year USA surpassed EU.

Food, nuclear reactors, planes, military equipments, submarines, boats (the biggest croisière boat is french made actually) rockets, satellites, biotechnologies, services like banking or insurancy (Axa, Allian)

Seriously, Siemens, Alstom, Krupp, Areva, EADS could litteraly fuck the world.

Daily reminder to the irrelevant shitholes, France alone could erase your biggest cities in an eyeblink.

All domestic flights I've ever took in NZ were flying Airbus A320s, which are built in Toulouse, France.

yeah but your big exports are abba and avicii and barbie girl and stuff like that, unfortunately

I've never taken domestic flights so I didn't know our domestic flights were in French planes

Jap cars?

>famous in Latin America
So not famous

>genocide europe
but what about estonia

Well that doesn't surprise me because that kind of music is super accessible, it's the same for every country on earth.

also dont let a dane or nowregian hear you call aqua swedish

Germany, France and UK

Spain made some submarines and Netherlands as well

Not sure about the rest

I think one of the problems with a lot of the posts in this thread is that they do not realize because they PERSONALLY do not use the items. Unfortunately, the world does not revolve around you or your personal experience.

Europe is still very important in the industrial world, an example is Norway, while may seem completely irrelevant, on the world scale for technology around oil, ships and gas have contributed greatly and do produce items for those industries.
Now start imagining the bigger countries, like Germany.

>Out of sight, out of mind

we have to preserve the baltic states they are in fact the best

>superiority complex
Hmm i think it is the opposite when they talk to us. They are too busy nitpicking and trying hard to find (or make up) something inferior about us.

>design origin
huh? is there anything in his list that was "designed" in europe? Movies, top selling cars, clothes, cellphones, what?

>Post specifically implies "Chinese" products mentioned in OP
>But these other products aren't so hah!
Well done.

its currency exchange not growth you fucking faggot

is there anything made in china (or just anything at all) actually designed in europe? like what?

This 2bh

Norway export raw commodities on a similar scale to the middle east, mainland Europe refine and contract them and sell all around the globe. Domestic production and use of energy happens barely anywhere, much more profitable to trade.

Clothes, navigation systems, screens/monitors, etc.

This.