Redpill me on this state

Redpill me on this state.

Isn't this state - the best place in the world?

Extremely high wages (if you are educaated person, not some ape). Low taxes, no state tax, low property taxes, not that high (like commiefornia) cost of property and even lower cost of living.
No too much niggers, some asians are even better than without them (they arem ore likely to me decent people). 3 million 800 thousand people metropolitan area too, so no colhoz bydlo and rednecks.

Great women (for me, because I am 8/10) who likely to be creative persons. Also lots of crazy "not like other" girls with tattoes and piercing to have fun with (but never marry them, they are not wife material).

Great weather, not that hot, not that cold. Good nature, good atmosphere (play Life is Strange so. the game is shit, but atmosphere there is great)

Also this place has the highest (with Oregon) amount of russian herritage people per capita. Good.

So, it is ideal place or not? I am liberal, degenerate, but I am a little bit racist towards mexishits (spics) and niggers (niggers). So, not much of them there, I will be fine.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/@49.1962599,-122.846687,3a,75y,340.69h,75.74t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1stkKEfly-Q4EMJpIfNn-X2Q!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=tkKEfly-Q4EMJpIfNn-X2Q&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=43.311234&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Great weather, not that hot, not that cold.
only if you like rain

it rains almost every day for 6-7 months of the year, a lot of people don't like this

LIES
AT LEAST IT IS CLEAN

it is not lies my friend, i live in vancouver which as a very similar climate

it's basically non stop rain from october until march

eastern washington is dry, but it isn't temperate like coastal washington

It's not bad, but Seattle is essentially a dirtier, more confusing, more black, more homeless Vancouver with less heroin abusers.

Going Eastward the state is boring as fuck. Again like the other Canuck said I live in BC and it rains 300 days a year so you better enjoy that.

does everyone have high quality rain gear?

Spokane is full of Mexican fruit pickers who never "migrate".

do you have hot girls at least?

are jews welcome there

>more homeless
no, nowhere is more homeless than vancouver

the other shitty thing about seattle is all the hills

that's the funny part, not really

a lot of people just run from their cars into buildings, or from busses into another bus etc

you see people who don't even have proper rain jackets all the time

>do you have hot girls at least?
not really, there's fuck tons of chinese people, which i consider a write off, i'm not at all attracted to chinese, and interracial relationships are quite rare

there's plenty of hot white chicks, but since a lot of areas are

wew

in the interior everyone has a good winter jacket, its a must. and mostly everybody has boots too, except for teenagers that wear sneakers all winter long

so you bettter like to see more jews than chinks\mexishits\niggers etc?

chinese are hardworking and mostly keep to themselves

jews are obnoxious and most people in montreal that arent jews dont like them

wyoming is the best state because i can be as far away from normies as possible

west virginia is also pretty good

would you be happy to see these jewish girls in your place instead of disgusting chinks?

i don't really have any experience with jews

>chinese are hardworking and mostly keep to themselves
this is true, they generally self segregate and contribute very little when it comes to anything fun or culturally significant

i find jewish women to be a million times more attractive than chinese

Hahaha no. Most people don't have rain appropriate clothing which I find hilarious. In Vancouver lots of people have umbrellas but on the island no one does and they run around like said.

Where I live there are quite a lot since the population is 90% white, but since its semi-rural (not really its a town of 100k but lots of outdoor areas) everyone is either DUDE WEED LMAO, a extremist SJW or a fucking degenerate uppity high-maintenance "country girl". If you're lucky you'll find a qt hipster girl that isn't too SJW.
As for Jews, yes definitely. There are no synagogues near where I live and you might get some jokes about being cheap but people will accept you.

I don't live in Van so I usually stay away from East Hastings and the other fucked up parts, but to me it felt like the homeless are more spread out in Seattle, whereas in Van they're concentrated into certain areas. Also I walked past an empty parking garage that smelled like a sewer and in the corner was a shanty settlement and two homeless black people were screaming at the top of their lungs and started running at me like the infected from 28 days later. It was fucked!

>i find jewish women to be a million times more attractive than chinese
here is jew girls here in Moscow, rate

((((jew))))el

>hardworking

Not anymore. Most of them are filthy rich cause their dad still works back home making millions and they don't work, they just spend daddy's money and refuse to integrate or learn ANY English. Not even "yes" or "no" its ludicrous.

these are ugly

yes, picrelated.
pretty based place full of hot jewish women

yes, they are uglier than rus girls in average but some girls are hot as mutherfuck

top fucking kek is that you on the right pedojew

>whereas in Van they're concentrated into certain areas.
ah, yeah that might be true, but i kind of prefer that to entire multiple city blocks looking like a scene from escape from new york

I haven't been to seattle in a while so you could be right, but as far as sheer numbers go I believe vancouver is record setting

no faggot

not particularly attractive but still a million times better than chinese

i'd say maybe 1 out of 100 chinese girls i see i'd score higher than 3 or 4/10

what about these

She is hot yeah.
But...eyes. Pure blood lizard.

I love russian girls more than everyone else in this world. They are the hottest in the world. Even better than hohol ones.

Its all hipsters and cucks

Sounds like a great place to live until you see your rent for a tiny studio is $2000

fuckin lel

The first time I saw East Hastings in person I couldn't believe it. It seriously looked like something from a zombie apocalypse film.

you will never have girls like these in your place.
u jelly?

m8 I live in Pennsylvania and there are a lot of Russian immigrants
my linear algebra professor is russian
nice people, very redpilled

Me too, there's a spot in surrey like that too the "whalley strip"

here's a link to the street view

google.ca/maps/@49.1962599,-122.846687,3a,75y,340.69h,75.74t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1stkKEfly-Q4EMJpIfNn-X2Q!2e0!6s//geo2.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=tkKEfly-Q4EMJpIfNn-X2Q&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=43.311234&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

these girls will never make you bj

I can hope

Love it.

How do these places even form? Why doesn't anyone get them to fuck off?

Not much you can do with them, jails are crowded, most of them are only committing petty crimes, and the people who set policies are usually upper class liberals who like them in the containment zones while touting how much they love the poor and waste money on ineffective social programs

we also shut down all our mental hospitals, that housed many of these people in the past

do you have such girls in average like those from Moscow in fucking pensilvanie?

Sounds perfect