Have you ever met someone else in person with the same exact taste in music that you have? What's it like?

Have you ever met someone else in person with the same exact taste in music that you have? What's it like?

Bump

shouldn't be possible unless you're actually pleb as fuck

Usually they're awful people who I either never talk to or my life would be far better off without them in my life.

yea he was my co-worker we gave handjobs for a living

Slightly awkward and makes me anxious. Plus side is you have somebody to go to shows with, downside is music-related conversations occasionally feel competitive and like we're trying to out-trivia each other. I'm much more relaxed when I'm hanging out with slightly pleb friends who know less about music than me so I can introduce them to stuff and feel like a boss.

yes and i hate them instantly cause they remind me of myself

no

People with my taste in music tend to be 16-17 year olds so I really don't want to meet them.

My taste in music is evolving though and the music I listen to now is mainly appreciated by 30 something yuppies, who I haven't met much of because I'm like a decade younger

Yes and she was a super cute heroin addict who broke my heart.

I loved her, and for a while, it felt real.
I was happy.

pretty neato

Seriously, why are all the girls with good taste in music messed up drug fiends

sounds shitty. i've met maybe 2 or 3 people who have an obsession with contemporary music listening similar to mine, but luckily our tastes diverge quite a bit so conversation doesn't really get like that. if you really take the time to explore the probability that your taste in music is really similar to someone else's is super slim anyway unless you're both Sup Forumsdrones or something

nah, i think the best you can hope for is some crossover

have met the crossover people though, usually it's exciting

yeah really shitty people that made me question my taste in music

ex-gf was really into captain beefheart,can,neu,aphex twin,nick drake,ariel pink and cheated on me multiple times just to feed her drug addiction

guys are assholes also

what do you faggots listen to that you meet retarded heroin addict gfs?
>captain beefheart
>ariel pink

oh.

Just one, and i love the fucking bitch, too bad he's not interested in having any relationship.

she's* sorry im too fucking drunk

I knew a girl who had extremely similar taste as me in highschool. She was also kinda my drug dealer. And we also kinda fucked. It's a weird story.

I did once

I went to visit a friend at another college where he introduced me to this one girl. cute little thing, pale with black hair. we drank and talked about different post punk and noise rock artists for like 2 hours then fucked, then I went back home and never talked to her again because i'm an introverted, socially inept jaded douchebag. it was a good time though

Well tell us.