Holy 10/10, Batman!

Holy 10/10, Batman!

Other urls found in this thread:

subpop.com/artists/clipping
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having interludes disqualifies any album from being a 10/10.
All interludes are filler and are pretty much useless.

Just listened to it. Nothing special here. These cucks wish they could sound like Death Grips, but fail. I give it a strong 6/10.

theres like 7 1 min songs shaking my damn head

Listened to this twice as background music while talking to some friends the other day and nothing stood out to me. Felt like one big interlude, and I had no motivation to give it a deeper listen. This is coming from someone who enjoyed their newest EP and the self titled.

They have said on twitter they haven't listened to anything by death grips since TMS. Also they were a band and doing the same thing they're doing now before DG first released anything.

Oh you put an extra 1 here let me fix that for you

>0/10

Havent listened to it, id say a light 5/10

of course they're going to say that

>listening to showtunes
tip tip m'ladyy

Thought it was pretty great. Really love hearing all the "shuttle" noises and space atmosphere that weave the songs together and create the instrumental textures. I do wish there were a few more full songs, but the ear candy alone is worth a focused listen. Highly rec if you can find 35 minutes out of your day to sit down and experience.

subpop.com/artists/clipping
>Clipping formed in Los Angeles in 2009.
literally the first line of it. They existed before DG and also sound nothing like DG.
With that said, they would be nothing without Death Grips, who popularized experimental/noisy hip hop for this decade.

>The only noise rap I've listened to is Death Grips so every other artist that's even close to similar to them is copying them.

Death Grips
The Minecraft of Music

Interludes contribute to the core themes of an album, they don't usually take away unless they're poorly done

eck-hem

It's been too soon for me to say it's a 10/10 but it's honestly their best work to date.

But this album doesn't at all resemble anything the Grips have done. They've always had a very different sound, anyway.

He's either baiting or is actually autistic. Either way you're not going to get through to him

>Death Grips and clipping. both come through Deathbomb
>barely anyone gives a shit about the label anyway
baka

definitely

this album deserves your full attention and maybe some ketamine

such amazing textured sounds, completely beautiful work all throughout