Wilco have officially entered their very own Still Cruisin' / Dirty Work / Indie Cindy washed-up dadrock has-been era

Wilco have officially entered their very own Still Cruisin' / Dirty Work / Indie Cindy washed-up dadrock has-been era

RIP

don't know about the album but the cover is fucking cringe

Wilco have literally always been Dadrock, where have you been?

The cover is great, probably better than the album

Person that actually listened to the album here, its comfy its good and its not pretentious, Id buy it I really like it

I could give a fuck about WILCO but that album cover is dope. You're a dork if you think otherwise.

That happened with Sky Blue Sky though.

Joan Cornella is always amazing

>non-pretentious Wilco
Why would i want to listen to that, though?

Dope cover, though.

I listened to this today and liked it. It didn't push the envelope, but it didn't need to. Not sure how OP got to the conclusion that it means they're washed up.

I enjoyed it, its certainly more inspired than Sky Blue Sky or Wilco (The Album).

A Ghost is Born was their last forward thinking album in my opinion, but that doesn't mean they can't be good

Why were this and Star Wars not the same album? They were recorded at the same time and they're both really short. Combining them you could cut some weaker songs and do the sort of "one side rock, one side acoustic" thing. The styles compliment eachother pretty well.

>Combining them you could cut some weaker songs and do the sort of "one side rock, one side acoustic" thing.

People don't think in terms of records anymore, for the most part. The average listener would probably just be like "Why did the album randomly go from rock to acoustic halfway through?"

Same, it's actually pretty good. I don't understand what everyone sees as different. I don't think you can use Star Wars and Schmilco as a representation of where they are going go. The first, Star Wars, was a surprise release that was a free download. Now, Schmilco, which was released a year later, was already planned from the Star Wars sessions. Their next album will definitely something more like The Whole Love.

The band aren't even taking these two albums so seriously, so why are you? These are too simple and actually pleasing albums. Just relax, bud.

This album screams "don't take this very seriously" So I guess it's nice they at least know it's not their best. But yeah it's pretty disappointing.

Why does this have to happen to pretty much every band/artist?

album cover and title* i meant to say

One of my favorite active cartoonists.
I was confused seeing this pop up a lot on Sup Forums, until I realized it was an actual album cover. I was confused why Cornella made a strip about Wilco.

>Cornellà
>not Jerkcity instead

dropped

>cringe
youre fucking gay

I cringed while reading this post

Your daddy cringed when he licked my smelly cock

I just showed my dad this post and he cringed even more than me.

Also i'm not allowed on this site anymore :o(

no, the artist, joan cornella, is fucking awesome.

It's the one thing that makes me want that album.

will post more whether you like it or not

okay, you get the point

cornella's an unfunny edgelord for underage co memesters

Nah Cornella's great

my favourite one of his

i like how he brings people together

alt country was always been a dadrock

cornella is stupid and banal

I think you just enjoy being a joyless contrarian.

>other people like this thing? It must be shit then.