At what age did you grow out of Radiohead?

At what age did you grow out of Radiohead?

still have not

I'll let you know as soon as I do

radiohead is good my dude

Lol underage trying to call Patricia's underage

Kill yourself

Not yet man give me a few fucking years geez you're impatient

I'm 19

I wonder where all the Radiohead fanaticism comes from. From plebs, patricians, people inside and outside this board, it never ceases to amaze me. I understand music is subjective and all that shit, but I cannot grasp the existence of this band and its extremely exaggerated popularity.

14~

you don't understand why people like a good band?

if you understand music is subjective then you wouldn't be saying the shit you're saying

Fuck you i just got into them this year let me have my moment

My 18th birthday when I saw them live. It was when I learned first hand that their fans are entirely autistic

Still haven't.

I grew INTO them actually. Didn't see what the big deal was when I was a teenager. Now they're one of my favourites.

>disliking music because of the fanbase
lmaoing at your life

never got into them

I'm currently in a Radiohead class at my university and wew lad, the more vocal fans are mostly cringe tobehonest.

>[something niche] class at the university
>not being a cringe fest by default

19-20

theres just so much more interesting stuff out there

"For Reverend Green," where the listener strains to hear frontman Avey Tare rave, "I think it's all right to feel human now." Great, really. But didn't we know that already? ***

They're decent if you're new to music

>all these plebs still worshipping radiohead
i grew out of them when i was about 17 and i started getting into more alternative stuff like dino jr and sonic youth

I think it's because most of their songs sound different to the others

So people like different songs and then end up like "omg I luv radiohead" even though they only like a few select songs which other fans probably hate

So basically its because of their genre diversity in songs

They're all just 'radiohead goes ____' for every different song

Somewhere between Jigsaw Falling Into Place and Videotape

alright champ you're different