Has there ever been and will there ever be a more superior pop artist?

Has there ever been and will there ever be a more superior pop artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you will never see Kate's bush

Probably not.

I abhor the use of the word "genius" in regards to music, since it so often gets in the way of real discussion and only covers the truth- that most great musicians are great only because of their countless hours of work at their craft.

But at the very least, Kate was a wunderkind. Great talent from a very young age.

Kate Bush was ok if you were in a British college dorm in the 1980s. Other than that...

have my dubs ever been more superior?

of course, goofball.

Sweater puppies.

No, she will always be number one

haha... meme

>H LP ME BA B Y H L P ME TA L K T ME T A L K M E B BY

why cant she be my mommy?

ONE WOMAN

that is wild

The Devil he GETS it...

...WIIIITH A GRIIIIIIIIIIN

No. Kate's numero uno. Not a single bad album in her discography, not even Red Shoe

because life is unfair

Where do I start with her body of work? From the beginning?

The Dreaming, Hounds of Love, and Sensual World are her holy trinity, but you can start with The Kick Inside if you want.

From the beginning for sure. Her discography is outrageously consistent. The Kick Inside is excellent and has one of her best songs (Wuthering Heights) which is absolutely unskippable, and she was literally a teenager when she wrote and recorded the entire goddamn album. Pretty sure it released before she even turned 20.

That's a nice sweater. I'd like to have a cute girlfriend who wears sweaters like that.

Charls already surpassed her.

basically Hounds of Love is GOAT, one of the few albums I consider to be perfect.

I fuckin love her Wuthering Heights music video youtube.com/watch?v=-1pMMIe4hb4

woman is brilliant

Hounds of Love is a 10 on Pitchfork m8

I don't care if your post was b8 or not

>never listened to Kate Bush before
>look her up on YT because of this thread
>not even 50 seconds into Running Up That Hill and I'm already in love

What album should I start with?

oh nvm just read the thread

Point is though, I'm impressed. Maybe Sup Forums isn't exaggerating this time.

uh, Hounds of Love I suppose since you already love the first track off of it lol

It's her best album imo, GOAT

Then The Dreaming & Sensual World, and The Kick Inside. Aerial is also pretty good.

I just want to shove my face between her legs :(

Kate Bush is one of those artists where the hype is strong enough to make you think she's being overrated, but then you hear her music and you realize that, dammit, they're right after all.

Hounds of Love kicks so much ass

Fans on this board of older, universally acclaimed artists tend to not be exaggerating in my experience. If I see some people dickriding an album or artist, look it up, and see that it's a widely considered milestone or crowning achievement across dozens of music publications and aggregate websites, it's probably worth listening to.

Examples of Sup Forums exaggerating mostly lie in modern music, especially pop and rap music. The amount of flavor of the week albums on a yearly basis that drift in and out of favor is mind boggling.