Are tranny pronouns (xe,zer, etc) an issue in non-English countries...

Are tranny pronouns (xe,zer, etc) an issue in non-English countries? How does this work in languages where all nouns have arbitrarily been assigned as masculine or feminine? I certainly cant see the French making any changes for this horseshit.

we just have hän

No. Nobody gives a shit here.

Besides, we use it to refer to genderless things. I'm sure they don't want to be referred to as it.

IT

No debate

"They" is a pretty neutral and reasonable pronoun, but that isn't good enough for special snowflakes.

het (long version) or 't (short version) = it

The man, the woman, it child, it house

No

Not that I know of.

But given our leftists' trend to adopt every single sjw bullshit coming from the US (despite their hatred for the country itself) I can see it happening in a couple of years.

this is the stupidest sign I have seen, snowflakes are the ones trying to make it a debate and the second you call it anything other than what it wants (even by accident or ignorance) it will jump down your throat about it
absolutely no self awareness

>Besides, we use it to refer to genderless things. I'm sure they don't want to be referred to as it.
This. Some people call them it to look edgy tho.

I think calling them "it" is reasonable. If they want to treat their gender as a carrousel, why should I respect them?

We have "den". But SJWs want "hen", a retarded combination of "han" and "henne" ("he" and "she", respectively).

I used it for a while but that pissed them off more than the wrong pronoun.

Good.

Why is it always blacks with western african heritage that freak out about this?

Never seen south or east african types getting buttblasted, it's always the lighter skinned variety. At least in the US I've seen it.

West africans are the ones with darker skin.

Your lighter skinned blacks are probably mixed.

my language uses neutral pronouns only

i remember reading some fetish story involving genderswapping, and the writer opted to use "they" to refer to the two characters both as a group, and as a singular pronoun referring to either of them. it got really confusing. i would imagine there are other problems related to that same thing.

>I certainly cant see the French making any changes for this horseshit.

And you're right.

This

We got enough bullshit with Trudeau wanting to add the gender "X" on ID.

We don't have them and normal people don't even know they exist. I'm honestly not convinced they are used to a measurable degree anywhere.

>I'm honestly not convinced they are used to a measurable degree anywhere.

This is true, and in Canada the usage of these words is confined to university campuses and some left-wing media outlets. The problem is that Prime Minister Weedman wants to make this shit into federal law.

We don't have tranny problems.

>Prime Minister Weedman wants to make this shit into federal law.
but why

We don't have gendered pronouns, thus this isn't an issue.

He/She - ő.

>gendered noun
shiggy diggy

>Are tranny pronouns (xe,zer, etc) an issue in non-English countries?

It's not even an issue in English-speaking countries, I've never actually heard of these ever being used in everyday life, only on the Internet.

We don't give a shit. We will never change our culture and vocabulary just for the feelings of a minority. Besides, many people(most) here are savages and would just lynch them.

Desu.

Good point. The pronoun thing is purely a "first world problem." The snowflakes here cry oppression when we don't call them "zer," but in other parts of the world those freaks would be hanged.

Literally nobody cares. Even in Canada.

Just the most extreme SJW's care.

Yeah, but it becomes a problem when one of those SJW's is prime minister.

Effeminate gays (gays who think that they are women) call themselves in feminine terms, for example, they always refer to other gays of their kind a 'she'