Why do u guys like these terrorist?

we need to show some respect for the victims of this horrible tragedy, and posting this band here is NOT respectful at all. i mean, they even wrote a song about taking a "ride" into the twin towers.

ONE MAN

More importantly, they suck.

I'll have to disagree on this one. Twenty One Pilots is a band that this generation needs. As a teen myself, I know how horrible and misguided many people in my age group are. TOP'S music promotes positivity and self awareness.. There is nothing wrong with that.
Let's just say they aren't some horrible teeny bopper band with auto tune and simple lyrics. The lyrics definitely have meaning.
All in all, out of 10 stars, I'd give this band an 8.5. I really do appreciate everything they put out. It's not like the trash you hear Lil Wayne or 2 Chainz put out for younger audiences to hear.

This is now copypasta

Need the O crossed out like how they do it to put the icing on the cake

are they members of the racist and sexist alt-right?

even worse, they're terrorists

8.5 because of lyrics (that are all similar and whiney)? Hmm...

wow

Their lyrics = whiney? Really? Shit, at worst maybe I'd call some of them pretentious (their newest album especially). But whiney really? Most people that use that word in music trying to say it as a criticism. Says "I don't know what that word means because I don't actually listen to a lot of music and I'm not an adult. Or am 40 plus years old." You can have somber or depressing lyrics, without being like simple plan or angry teen angst like S.O.A.D. It's kind of an obvious difference. Like personally, I don't think many other bands sound like them, I think they are very unique. Vessel was more poppy and this was the first thing I heard and I admit to took repeated listens before I liked them. So I get people having a poor first impression. But it really is a good listen, and I completely disagree that the lyrics are on par with when people say 'whiney' in terms of just lyrical content being somber. Which isn't what that word means in a musical context. So they may be an acquired taste but they are not an actual bad band, they have legit talent, as musicians and as a singer and are certainly not 'whiney'.

Damn I thought this was actual bait at first lol

20 years from now kids will remember TOP, TOP is what people are actually listening to and buying. They're experiencing the same amount of popularity as The Beatles and Elvis. It's the music we listen to, drive to, chill to, fuck to, smoke to, the soundtrack to our generation. Nobody listens to Death Grips or any Sup Forumscore outside of basement dwelling internet autists. Quit being contrarian and accept these guys greatness. It's not a big deal if you like a popular band. You might need to go outside for once in your pathetic life to be able to relate to Tyler's amazing lyrics. He speaks to us in a way we've never been spoken to before. Millennials run this shit now bitch.

Most of their songs appeal to the "I have mental diseases" Tumblr girls. The lyrics are slightly more poetic versions of what a teenage girl writes in her diary. I will say the lyrics on Car Radio aren't too bad, although the song itself is extremely average. You can find other bands and songs that will appeal your taste. But no matter what I say, they still have money and a loyal, although cancerous, fanbase.

fuck niggers and 21 pilots

Popular != Good

Critics thought Blink-182 was really bad even in their heyday, kind of for the same reasons, and a ton of people still love them. I don't care much for TOP, but I think they capture what a lot of the 15 year olds of today are feeling, so they succeed in that way.

Threads on Twenty One Pilots really bring out the Tumblr kids

/reddit kids

why is that man wiping his gay butt buddy's dookie on his face

You mean
>I think they suck

This a rym music review, the band is actually good though despite their fanbase