Station to Station

Is this Bowie's masterpiece?
Yes?
No?
Discuss

Fuck no he was so lazy making this album he couldn't even be bothered ot put afjiwfjmoiemjf space betwe nfm jmfeworld.

Heroes and scary monsters is better

Station to station is the best single track he has done though

one of many masterpieces.

the man is probably GOAT.

>tfw Bowie did Krautrock better than the Krauts

IT'S NOT KRAUTROCK YOU IDIOT

It's obviously influenced by it though.

If you mean he paid tribute to Kraftwerk in the first 30 seconds and then continued to play funk with prog structures, yeah it was influenced by Krautrock.

This should have been the greatest thing of his career if you got Eno and Fripp on it, it would have blown alway low and herores.

Station to station play with emotion
Wanna lead the new revolution
Station to station ready to action
Gotta feel the power inside you

Fuck yes and one of my top 3 albums of all time. Was wayyyyy before bowie died. Every second is perfection. First the opening track which is the best thing bowie has ever done. Then golden years comes in and holy fuck its like young americans but better. Always start groovin when i hear that song. The soulful word on a wing is a nice breather. Its also absolutely heart wrenching, you can feel the desperation in his voice. Tvc15 is just fun as fuck and if you dont groove to that shit youre probably autistic. Coked out funk to the max. Stay is a jam i wish was even longer because its so damn catchy and the guitar groove is fucking perfect. And the closer is just beautiful.

What I love most about StS (which is my favourite Bowie and one of my favourites of all time) is the frenzy of it. Particularly in the title track it almost sounds like... the instrumentation has to catch up with Bowie's vocals, in a way. Honestly some of his best vocal performances are on StS, including Wild is the Wind, which is just chill-inducing.

IT'S TOO LATE

>Tfw Bowie was the first king of flanger guitars

90% of krautrock sounds nothing like kraftwerk, dumbass

You've obviously never listened to their first two albums

Love it one of my favorite albums and i hard record to get.

WITH YOUR KISS MY LIIIIIIIIIIFE BEGIIIIIIIIIINS

Read my post again faggot, I'm against the notion of STS being considered Krautrock

station to station best song ever period

IT'S NOT THE SIDEAFFECTS OF THE COCAINE!.

the piano and the drums on that song make me cum everytime honestly familia

Man I'm glad someone else feels exactly the same as me

Yup. It really is a masterpeice and the best ad for cocaine ever