Well that was shit

Well that was shit.

Guess their EP sucked all the bangers out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lack of bangers = shit
what a pleb

It's a flat sound dude. Barely any production highlights. Story 5 was a wreck. Go take your art shit somewhere else.

>flat sound
sonically this is the most diverse clipping release
youtube.com/watch?v=xVtuwxeqBYM

>diverse
Implying that diverse means good. Name some highlights on this album. I barely remember Jack from what I just listened to.

>Guess their EP sucked all the bangers out.

Sorry not every song is radio trash

>judging album on first listen

>Name some highlights on this album
why? you already named one of them, and you said it was a wreck
your taste is shit, dude

I respectfully disagree with this opinion, I quite enjoyed the album. Each to their own.

>Guess their EP sucked all the bangers out.

That was the whole point. They released that EP to shut faggots up like you who would bitch and whine when they released a legit passion project.

>Wake Up
>Air Em Out
>A Better Place
>The whole album

Don't worry op I agree

This album is boring. I was sad to be disappointed after seeing retards hype it on Sup Forums

>people who like the thing I dislike are retards

Hehe cool autism meme :)

agree. For a concept album that's 15 TRACKS, it's pretty short (37 minutes). 6 of them are under a minute. Not exactly the most dense release, but an interesting one at the least. I got to see them perform the album in its entirety at the release party and i had a good ass time so maybe im biased. cool album. cool dudes.

>6 of them are under a minute
only 2 of them

I didn't look at the exact times for the tracks, but 6 of them are around 1 minute long.

>mfw finding out the secret behind Interlude 02 (Numbers)

when Fantano gives it a 9 this board is gonna be slobbering all over it for months

im gonna suck all your bangers out you fucking stud

True Believer is probably one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard, I can't stop listening to it.

Fantano will give it a 6. Screencap this.

"It's like rap, but it's not just about money and hoes and drugs. It has a REAL message senpai. Outer space and shit. What is life? What is human? What's the meaning? Big questions senpai. I guess you could call it Thinking Man's Hip Hop. Also it's as much fun to listen to as shattering your teeth with a ballpeen hammer."

fuck off to your Young Thug and Future threads

Midcity >> CLPPNG >>> Wriggle > Splendor & Misery

sad. a few years ago I thought these guys had potential

Worst rap band of all time.

How is it possible to have such a terrible taste

If you like "socially conscious" hip hop you are literally racist against black people.

b8

Enjoy your endless hurdles of respectability politics nigga

Oh wait you're just a dumb white kid who never listened to anything that wasn't in Guitar Hero until a year ago.

DL link?

lmao the clipping frontman is black. not even the same dude and i like young thug but come on

Not understanding the hate this is getting. Clipping have always demonstrated potential, but totally failed to live up to it by ruining their songs with gimmicky production and awful hooks/choruses. This is their most mature release by far, and if you legitimately think that CLPPNG or wriggle is better than this shit, I don't know what to say to you. This is the first clipping album I can safely assert that I love.

this, it's clearly their best
go back to Sup Forums, /r9k/, etc

agreed
pleb

>implying Midcity and CLPPNG are somehow not pleb

how is midcity not clippings best album?

because it's pleb?

I'm not the biggest fan of this album, but I like it more than their other ones. Daveed will never be a good writer, and I think this is the best he can do.

not a good argument. In what ways is it bad?

where did it say that it's bad?

>pleb
The irony.

I absolutely love CLPPNG and I'm really enjoying Wriggle and S&M but I still can't get into Midcity. I've listened to it a couple times and it's alright but nothing draws me back to it. Anyone else know this feel?

>There are people that don't like this album
wtf

>he doesn't listen to numbers station recordings for fun

I Got to see it too!! How amazing was Baby Don't Sleep/ A Better Place?! Shit was amazing. Did you go to Amoeba or Santa Monica? Busdriver was performing in SM with them too

Also, wya in the Southland?

>highlights
missing the point

Never liked them, but I love this album.

This. Thankfully the world is full of music I haven't heard yet so I'll find something else to scratch the itch. Splendor & Misery did nothing for me

Literally Backwards

S&M (10/10)>>>>CLPPNG (8/10)>>Wriggle (7+/10)>Midcity (7/10)

I really like Midcity but it totally sounds like a debut album. It features what they are all about: Noise, Abstractness, Abrasiveness..but it really isn't too satisfying as a cohesive peice of music. On their next 2 full lengths they really mastered the sound, atmosphere, and feeling that i believe is driving them to be one of the greatest experimental hip-hop groups of all time. By the way, If you don't like Splendor & Misery I feel bad for you because you just don't get it. Try again another time, I'm 100% sure you'll change you're mind