New wolders are literally peasants or weak people if you deeply think two minutes. They're beta as fuck...

New wolders are literally peasants or weak people if you deeply think two minutes. They're beta as fuck. They are people who have fled their native countries because they were too beta to live in here.
That's why you can only see these people in New World. In addition white new worlders are mentally ill, they insult their own ethnic group. Something that a normal person does not understand

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

The only people who can be respectable and alphas are

- The black because they did not ask for anything, they were sold.
-The australians because majority are convicts BUT there is a huge but they are dumb. Honestly I have never met an australian who has culture or conversation, they know nothing about current affairs or politics.That is problematic. I honestly do not know how these guys have such a high standard of living by being dumb like that.
- The québecois because they are also convicts and unlike australians most of them are educated. They like current affairs and politics.

The rest is fucking weak beta faggots

Good thread

>France

t. Abdullah

And yet...

I've reached the same conclusion OP, only actually thought about it after a burger urinonically said something to me along the lines of "americans are the best and brightest europeans for having left to seek out new opportunities blah blah" and it really made me think.. my ancestors actually made a success of themselves here.

And yet somehow Europe was the one who ended up with cultural autism.
How times change.

>Honestly I have never met an australian who has culture or conversation, they know nothing about current affairs or politics.That is problematic. I honestly do not know how these guys have such a high standard of living by being dumb like that.

Argentinians are amerindians who have been on south american soil for thousands of years, how is not the argentine, ergo honorable and strong willed Amerindian, not deserving of respect and admiration?

There is quite literally bo intelligence defference between new world whites and old worlders.

Australia nz canada are all more developed than uk.

This retarded cannibalism ideology is for they slaves

Where to smeart four that

>colombians are beta faggots.
>being a fag here can get you killed
>we voted NO to santos peace deal
nope.

my country is more alpha than you nigger.

Colombianos are natives + natives raped by alphas conquistadors. Your country does not count

and yet your country is being rapped by niggers, which is worse.

Rape here is prohibited by law.

really made me think until
The québecois because they are also convicts and unlike australians most of them are educated. They like current affairs and politics.
tbqh

I was watching some TV show about the gay discrimination here and people here openly talks about gays being abominations and such.

feels good to not be cucked by progressive european cuck ideas.

Yeah nah aye nah nah yeah

Man on the Moon was a Kubrick's movie. Everyone knows this in 2016