What's it like to live in a country that lost a war in your lifetime? In what ways did it noticeably affect your life?

What's it like to live in a country that lost a war in your lifetime? In what ways did it noticeably affect your life?

>implying we didn't lose in iraq

what did he mean by this

You tell me.

I don't know you tell all of us

>implying we didn't overthrow saddam and put in a puppet government in his place

what do they mean by this

If no one had told me that we had been at war in Iraq or Afghanistan I literally would have never known.

No shit lad, the only other way you would have found out is if you started those wars yourself

A puppet government with half the strings cut off.

careful there mate, don't let yourself forget that your own government a puppet of ours

Hmmm, I think you should start.

>the US lost the Iraq war

but you guys lost wars against terrorism and crimes by your own people, how miserable lol!

>tfw perfect record for all of history

some good that shit did. we should have just gave the kurds a shit ton of weapons so they could have trashed all the uppity fucks in iraq and turkey.

>1759
>Somalia

This

The "wars" the USA is involved in don't effect the lives of any normal citizens in any way. No one cares.

You kidding, right?

>War on drugs
>War on terror
>Bosnian/Kosovan wars
>Gulf war II
>Afghanistan war

What other wars have the US lost in the last 20 years?

better than lost and being a military base of Korea war, Vietnam war, and Cold war

I don't know you tell me

They took our Finland

>it ain't me starts playing

Dunno m8

Except for the half a trillion dollars that could be better spent every year.

There are no countries of revelance that never lost a war

is the war in afghanistan a success?
I hardly think so, and both our countries fought in it

japan lost a war not in my lifetime and yet i've been said to admit warcrime almost every day on Sup Forums

>In what ways did it noticeably affect your life?
having to deal with guilt tripped faggots all the time

Apologize now!

It does not affect at all
LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

US has lost every war since 1945

>I'm a stupid unaware fuckwit and I'm proud of it

I swore as a kid that i will see the Clintons dead and their legacy dismantled.
I was so happy Trump won, now the only thing left is Hillary dying of whatever disease and Bill getting a venereal disease.
Not really about losing the war, more about the fact that there was a war in the first place.
I'm going to throw a party when each of them dies.

65 years ago, my grandparents were refugee from north korea.
We lost half of our land