Just moved to Italy, tips?

Hello dear Italians, I'm an EU citizen and just moved to Milan with my girlfriend, we already have our own flat in central Milan, etc...

I'm a graduate with some work experience and I would like to know where do you guys search for jobs? Like some websites? Also general tips about living in Italy/Milan.

Thank you.

when you knock up your gf, name the kid after me.
i'm daniel btw

>im an eu citizen

Which country are you from

spain

Well, why the fuck did you come here searching for jobs in the first place. Almost half of Italy is unemployed, you came in the wrong country.

>just moved to Milan with my girlfriend

I bet you have sex too you fucking normie

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJKJAKJK

Well we just like the country, we are kind of well off can just stay fucking around for about a year but who knows, some extra income would be nice. Unemployment in Milan is about 8%, shouldn't be that hard to get something.

In which part of Milan do you live (just curious)?

a bit south of porta garibaldi

If you want to find something you can look at infojobs, subito.it, or just google "offerte lavoro (your job) milano"

is your last name Fabris?

So near Corso Como? That part of the city has become particularly nice due to recent developments. Anyway, the majority of the areas within the "circonvalla" are generally nice, so just avoid the shitty suburbs. I can't really tell you anything about jobs and stuff, but if you have a degree you shouldn't have any problems

The actual answer is:

>just lay down and cry

but the unemployment rate where I come from (Spain) is about 22%, dont be a sissy

>where do you guys search for jobs?
UK.

My female best friend graduated years ago in Japanese culture and she's also able to write/speak in that language, so after graduation she wanted to work as an interpreter or at least find a job related to the use of japanese language, as she spent years studying it.

She also lived in Japan 2 years doing some exams to get certifications of her level in Japanese language, which today is very high.

Once in Italy she applied to every possible job but she were refused because in Italy employers have the idea that if you're not top skilled, mothertongue-level and/or you got your degree with at least a minimum votation of 100/110 you're scum and you basically can fuck off (that's what is happening to me).

She applied 2 years ago for working at Expo 2015 and got refused at every level, she wasn't ok even for doing the stupid bitch who welcomes people and gives informations in Japanese...

The funny thing was that I actually worked @ Expo 2015 but as a garbage man, yeah, on site for 6 months per 8 hours a day...I earned 1500€ per month while other exploited people with degree looking for better jobs were under paid getting half of what I used to earn.

So in the end this friend of mine sent her CV to every hotel in town, she had the idea that as she also has the bartender "degree" she could be a bartender able to speak to foreign businessmen (she speaks also a fluent Spanish) but again, everyone refused that girl with a rich background.

Eventually she, and I'm talking about 2-3 months ago, moved to your country, Spain, in a town near to Barcellona, and just 2 weeks ago she called me to inform me that she eventually found the job she were looking for: simultaneous translator for Japanese businessmen. She is tasked to go around meetings with these men/women and translate what they're saying and what they're told.

I'm not a sissy but that's the situation.

If you have a degree you must have a top tier votation, otherwise you'll be treated like shit.

I used to drive, for the last 3 months, this piece of shit...

Kek

Jesus Christ this is Chinese rickshaw tier

I also have a fucking sick video of me running down that...how was it called...la "collina mediterranea".

In 6 months I have literally seen any fucking person climbing that "hill" but I had to get to the top to change 3 trash bins...always empty.

Good days.

ortega

>a fucking sick video of me running down that
ok, I've to ask: why did you recorded it?

underrated

Don't worried Op, Milan is the right place for finding a job if you are desperate

>foreign languages
it is a tough business to be in. it is like that everywhere.

Yes, it had an electric engine for assistance.

In reality when the cycle was full of trash it became very heavy...the good thing was that in 6 months of Expo, working like an animal under the sun, I lost like 10 kg.

Btw, better than when I had to use pic related.

Good job my friend. Say stop to fatties anons wearing suit

>I lost like 10 kg
as a fellow burger, he:
should not be laughing. half of my office should be sent to italy to drive these rickshaws. they will stop bitching about gaining weight lmao

Have you ever been at Expo during june or july?

It was fucking empty and during the hour when I recorded the video, 1 or 2 pm, the situation was: every sane person hiding from the sun (35-36 degrees) having lunch while I had to "keep my area clean".

My area was clean and I used to reach the top of the hill by bycicle (yes I was mad because the bicycle weighed something like hundreds kilograms) because the reward for effort of driving that heavy piece of shit uphill was having a fast descent with fresh wind and some seconds of fun...so I recorded it.

People, mostly foreigners, used to stop me to discuss about the bicycle. I was embarassed but when they showed me respect and thanked me for the good work, I was proud.