Tfw became a minority in my own hometown

>tfw became a minority in my own hometown

Who /demographically replaced/ here?

I never see non whites in my town except at Walmart because that's where all the trash from the next county over commute to.

I'm a minority in my workplace. I haven't suffered at all because of it, I don't get what the big deal is.

I don't really mind the minorities near me because they're all well educated and act american.

Not quite yet, although the area might become more Asian / Hispanic / mixed-race in the near future. There have never been very many African-Americans where I live, which is peculiar seeing as there is a large number in neighboring cities. The town I live in is not that expensive either, so...

Why are American whites so afraid of becoming a minority?

Are minorities treated badly in America?

>Why are American whites so afraid of becoming a minority?

Having your people and culture genocided doesn't feel very nice

>white genocide

Are you from Brampton?

How is getting your race bred out of existence by unfavorable immigration policies not genocide?

People always talk about how it was terrible to commit genocide against the Native Americas. and I agree, but isn't this much the same?

And yet most Canadian posters in this board unironically despise native Americans and would not fucking lift a finger to help them, blaming their demise instead on their own failings and "inferiority". Why is your case any different? You cannot breed, the most basic of all evolutionary fitness tests for any organism, why do you feel you're in turn entitled to anything when it's your inferior genetic that have allowed this scenario to play out?

Or are fucking whites an exception to the rules you aply to all other peoples and there is sucha thing as social and cultural factors at play here?

this tbqhwyf

Displacing populations with unfavorable immigration policies is though.

If you kept importing 1 000 000 Africans into a relatively small country, over a certain period of time the native population of that nation would cease to exist.

>Why is your case any different?

Who said it was different?

>Or are fucking whites an exception to the rules you aply to all other peoples and there is sucha thing as social and cultural factors at play here?

So are you basically admitting that what happened to the Natives was wrong and they indeed got genocided and their culture and people replaced?

Is it then, not also right for White people to be concerned and try to prevent their people and culture from getting wiped out too?

Or is it just a case of "revenge" now?

I love how this goes from: "Immigration isn't genocide, genocide requires mass graves and murder!" to "FUCK YOU WHITEY YOU DID IT FIRST". Which one is it big guy?

How can you hold both of these beliefs, or demonize people for not wanting to die out?

Us Swedes are only 12% in my town...it feels quite awful for us. The Finns harrass us if we dare to speak our language in public.

kill yourself and take your family with you
preferrably all your acquaintances too
everybody in your vicinity who is swedish speaking actually

based Mexico

We are people just like you except a little better.

Why do you people agree with him?

He presents two contradictory ideas. The first is that genocide is bad as evident by what happened to Native Americans. The second is that white people should "just take it" because we did it first or something.

So it just an act of malice now? Or can we acknowledge that genocide is bad no matter who it happens to?

i was talking to a black lad the other day and he's a pretty nice guy so a white girl walks up to him one day and she asks him if he wants to fuck and he says
>sorry i'm not that kind of guy
and she says
>wow you're not a real nigga

thoughts?

read my post again

I just don't understand this line of reasoning.

>Genocide is bad because you destroy a culture and people, White people are guilty of this and have been paying reparations in large amounts and apologizing

>NOW WE NEED TO DESTROY YOUR CULTURE AND PEOPLE TO MAKE IT RIGHT and even out the "scoreboard" (Or something not really sure who they're trying to appease, or punish when both groups of people are dead - the ones who committed the genocide and the ones who suffered from it)

How can you possibly agree with both of these?

Listen up Pekka, millions of people worldwide enjoy our accomplishments like Mumintrols and Linux. Nobody enjoys your worthless Finnish shit.

read his post again

Proxypekka

read my post again

Write it in mandatory Swedish and I'll read it

You're trying to be a funny guy you British fuck?
Well I can't take you seriously after you morons voted to Brexit

>Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group
As per the UN standard.
Meaning, projects to replace demographics, culture and whatnot is considered genocide. This also includes attack on mental health, which can be indoctrination.
White guilt, proxies, racism, shilling, etc.

I really doubt there's any real logical thought behind the posts.

kys cuckboi
read my post again

Yeah I just don't get it. Strange how they stopped responding.

I'm just curious to understand how you can hold both ideas simultaneously. The only explanation is simply "Revenge" or punitive justice.

If it's bad to genocide natives, it's also bad to genocide Whites. And there's simply no other explanation or justification.

if it's not wrong, then White people aren't in the wrong. if it IS wrong, then White people shouldn't be genocided.

>genocide
nice meme

This, it's not genocide if they are willingly mixing and not having enough babies.

Nice intellectual argument

>White people need to apologize
"nice meme"

>This, it's not genocide if they are willingly mixing and not having enough babies.

How is systematically displacing a population with unfavorable policies not genocide?

>if they are willingly mixing and not having enough babies

Mixing isn't as much of a problem as simply sending in high amounts of immigrants.

>Not having enough babies
Kind of difficult to outbreed very high immigration rates. It's genocide plain and simple.

We stopped responding because how the fuck can you not tell the difference between legal immigration in democratic societies vs conquest in which the natives are denied institutional power? Hint: in a democracy, the natives hold institutional power and can control the flows of immigration. Britain didn't want immigrants, so they voted to leave the EU. The US didn't want more immigrants so we elected Trump. So that also means, if there are immigrants in a democratic society, it's because the natives who hold institutional power are OK with it. Native Americans couldn't vote to make Britain/France/Spain/Portugal stop taking their land.

Nobody ITT said anything about apologizing.

Come east white man

>don't procreate above replacement levels
>"I'm being !!!GENOCIDED!!! guaizz"

>in a democracy, the natives hold institutional power and can control the flows of immigration

This guy

It's more like:

>create the conditions where it's economically unfeasable for most of the population to have two or more children
>pay Somalians to sit on their asses at home and have ten kids

>Hint: in a democracy, the natives hold institutional power and can control the flows of immigration

Yes, so then why are we demonized for wanting to limit immigration? Why are we called xenophobic, nazis and other words? We simply want to preserve our people much like any culture wants to.

What I don't understand is why you people are vehemently against the destruction of one group of people, but don't object when it happens to Whites and rather even support it. Punishment? Do we have to pay now for what happened? What more do we owe you besides dying out?

do not know that feel, am in a 90% white area

You know this meme goes both ways, right? If whites becoming a minority in America means nothing, why are SJWs so excited about it? Especially CHIcanos.

>create the conditions where it's economically unfeasable for most of the population to have two or more children
bullllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiit, the west and especially whites in the west are filthy fucking rich compared to just about anybody. There is every opportunity to have a ton of kids in the west, what with your wellfare and shit.
But people don't use it and you can't blame anybody but the people.

No, they just dont want the country ro turn into Brazil

>mass immigration isn't genocide
>b..bu...but lemme explain how the filthy ZIONISTS are genociding the poor oppressed Palestinians by immigrating to the Palestinian territories.

People in the media using words to criticize you doesn't discredit the fact that you live in a democracy and people are free to vote against immigration. We just elected Trump despite all the PC media. Britain just voted to leave the EU. etc etc

>We simply want to preserve our people much like any culture wants to.
A) just because your culture won't be 100% of the population anymore, doesn't mean it's disappearing. You are still free to watch the kinds of movies your culture produces, listen to your cultural music, play your cultural sports, wear fashions from your culture, etc etc.
B) you're conflating race and culture now.

You aren't being destroyed by outside forces, all your complaints boil down to people OF THE SAME RACE AS YOU acting and voting in ways you don't like.

You fucking gypsy cunt, what the fuck would you know about living in the West? How the fuck are you supposed to settle down and start a family when you're drowning in student debt, can't get a job and have no way of getting on the property ladder? We're not all content with plopping out five kids in a ditch and living in a tin shack while on the dole you smelly Turk

Your own fault for favoring comfort over the continuation of your race lad

I'm currently a minority in my neighborhood as I have been for the past 4 years.

We're gentrifying the living shit out of this place though. I'm seeing other white people at places where I used to be the only white person. We got new businesses popping up in spots that used to be abandoned, community gardens popping up, parks are actually being used now, derelict structures are being bulldozed and replaced with businesses/apartments, every year new annual events/block parties happen, the list goes on.

>We just elected Trump despite all the PC media

And that doesn't mean shit.

He won by a hair against the most corrupt politician of all time. He lost the popular vote. If he ran literally against anyone who wasn't Hillary he would have almost certainly lost.

And even if he did win, it doesn't matter. We're unlikely to see much of an improvement, at best we can see a strong demographic shift for the next 4-8 years unless Gen Z doesn't elect a communist.

>A) just because your culture won't be 100% of the population anymore, doesn't mean it's disappearing

It does, though. Whites are a minority of the world population and we can't compete with unbridled immigration. We're being displaced out of existence, Canadian demographic statistics are very unsettling. If this happened in any other country it would be labeled as [race] genocide.

>You are still free to watch the kinds of movies your culture produces, listen to your cultural music, play your cultural sports, wear fashions from your culture, etc etc.

Thank you for that great privilege in our own countries.

>You aren't being destroyed by outside forces,
Jews and non-whites keep demonizing us whenever we try to be nationalistic.

In Canada it's gotten to the point of even mentioning race demographics is grounds to be labeled racist and vile. You're right though, we do have a lot of self-hating whites.

>What? Unfair competition? It's not our fault you're not ok with being exploited for a few pounds an hour in dangerous and unsanitary working conditions like our friend Janusz here. You're just lazy and entitled :^)

>Student debt
You don't have to pay it unless you have a good job, at lest in the UK.
>Can't get a job
Youth unemployment is an issue, but mostly outside the UK, USA and Germany. Being unable to get a job is massive meme, I've had several and I feel like I can quit any time and get a new one, but that just how CS is.
The state give your kids education a ton of other shit, the little brat can grow up without a PS5 and the latest Iphone.
The entire cult of showering children with plenty is to blame for low birthrates.

Brass tax is you have in the same country one culture which demonises traditional values, raising a family and getting married and others which wholly encourage the raising of large families and put low emphasis on the emancipation of women. If you can't see that's a ticking time bomb I don't know what to say.

>be middle class black in one of the whitest suburbs in California
>everyone (including cops) smiles and waves

Are you involved in your changing community? It must be exciting to see a neighborhood improve.

>Genocide
The native americans were genocided because they were forced out of their lands and murdered. Where's the murder and forced displacement? You can call it a lot of things, bu genocide isn't one of them.

>yfw cumskins are being genocided RIGHT NOW

Pretty mildly involved but yeah it's super cool to see how things have changed for the better.

>I'm a minority in my workplace. I haven't suffered at all because of it, I don't get what the big deal is.
Yep. Because you can't be oppressed when you are white male.

Tell that to the First Nations fagmeister

If you have a problem with being ethnically displaced, fight the fuck back, don't sit at home like some NEET chug whining about muh heritage

>mfw white ppl will go extinct within my lifetime

ever noticed that 99% of white people who complain about "white genocide" don't have kids?

y'all just can't laid. that's not genocide.

They won't go completely extinct, some of them will be kept around as servants until automation makes them redundant. Then they'll be put in zoos.

BASED South Island

>Brown and Asian countries get to be nearly homogeneous
>Nearly all white countries need to be multicultural

But who will make automation while white populace is dying?

Silicon Valley is run by non whites, Ivan Squataninksi.

brampton is the compton of canada

Melbourne is very diverse, and full of foreigners. And they've pushed a lot to other parts of Victoria, my town especially got filled with them

They are still small in numbers, but I'm sure they'll be majority in a decade or so

Well I physically can't have kids, so there. I would make some if I could.

>fight the fuck back, don't sit at home like some NEET chug whining about muh heritage

What am I suppose to do? Go outside and beat the shit out of the first non-white I see?

Alas, that's the only way when you are cucked by your own government.

>86% white

I don't think this is accurate.