/box/ CUBAN EDITION

Sup Sup Forums? Are you guys ready for some big league boxing tonight? It's a SUPER-WELTERWEIGHT TRIPLE HEADER and thanks to boxing's ALPHABET SOUP of titles there will be THREE SUPERWELTERWEIGHT BELTS ON THE LINE TONIGHT.

Strap your ass in your seat, we got a PUNCH FILLED card tonight.

FOR THE UNDERCARD we have TWINS!

Jermall Charlo vs Austin Trout
Jermell Charlo vs John Jackson

Why would anyone name their twins Jermell and Jermall? Why did Austin Trout start to suck so bad? Why is Beibut Shumenov's fight relegated to the NON-TV broadcast? TUNE IN TO SEE.

And of course the main event:

Erislandy Lara vs Vanes Martirosyan II - It's the fight so mediocre it demanded a SEQUEL.

The fights are on Showtime but you can probably find a stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

nowwatchtvlive.co/showtime-live-stream-watch-showtime-dexter-online-usa-television/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7 bings until the fights!

stream

Link ?

Get an invite to the top secret stream site my man.

It's taking place in HOUSTON my lads

any streams available? cant seem to find any

wtf no VIPBOX??? help

Yep

don't be a nigger, hook us up.

Sorry guys, invites are closed.

nowwatchtvlive.co/showtime-live-stream-watch-showtime-dexter-online-usa-television/

>nowwatchtvlive.co/showtime-live-stream-watch-showtime-dexter-online-usa-television/
thanks

>ty sir

thx u bby

Thanks lad

Alright guys, it's boxing time!

should the winner of this fight fight canelo if hes too much of a bitch to fight ggg?

Got another link? The one that was posted didn't work for me

Jackson might, Charlos are too protected I think

i was talking about trout vs charlo, iv never even heard of anyone other than trout, im more into ufc

Canelo already beat Trout once, and I don't think anyone wants to see a rematch.

Canelo also beat Lara who is on this card later.

5-1 Jackson

The Charlos are used to ppl chasing them and Jackson flipped the script and is fighting off the back foot and making this Charlo twin pay for his inability to cut off the ring

Jackson is fighting a beautiful fight so far. Charlo seems confused and off balance.

OH SHIT.

I just looked away for a damn second

nice body shot, wow this thread is dead

Damn he was out cold there

the brits are asleep after watching their meme fights earlier today

God damn he can hardly talk

CHARLO VS CHARLO!!!!

jackson was boxing very well and was on his way to winning that last round and getting a significant lead (at least in my opinion) i dont know why jackson would react so oddly like that,you dont turn your back to your opponent and put your guard down.

stream anyone?

Also wtf happened to trout, he beat cotto, had a close fight with canelo, then lost to lara and dropped off into obscurity.

wow there were other fights? i have a lot to learn about boxing

dude is pretty happy after being KOd

Now we got the OTHER Charlo

hes had a few fights already just look at his record. Hes won most by knockout,he couldnt really get any matches against big name opponents because of them moving up in weight,losing,or having fights already signed

No idea what happened with Trout. He didn't lose to bad fighters, but now he's predicted to lose to Charlo ;__;

I always get the feeling trout is a white guy trapped in a blacks body, thats where he gets the anger and rage for boxing. Same with tim bradley a little bit.

They were British blowout fights and some ghastly Russian spectacle.

We were supposed to get USA vs RUSSIA today, but the Russian got busted for juicing.

lol

Im pulling for Trout to pull the upset. Im not impressed by either Charlo. Trout is better but is a bit more war torn

Jermall Charlo is a mega-mediocre champion. He won the belt against Cornelius Bundrage. I wouldn't be shocked if Trout punched him out.

Really hope Trout wins this. Dont see it happening though. Had him on my podcast once, hes a super nice guy, really funny.

Hope they make canelo vs charlo, just because it makes my dick hard when canelo knocks out a black.

Trout by knockout bby

Im rooting for Trout to pull off the upset, Charlo has the personality of a brick and he won the belt by beating a grandpa.

Trout might win on points, but wont be winning by KO
I got it 1-1 after 2

trout was lucky he didnt tear the shit out of his ACL right there

lol lara called him stoopid

Oh Trout :-(

That's an armenian vato

Trout is in trouble he needs to use his veteran experience

Is Trout's face as swollen up? It's hard to tell on the stream.

lol

Did Beibut already fight?

Yes. not on tv

Charlo is a basic fighter, he has low ring IQ compared to trout.

Lame. I guess his previous fight was too boring.

(it kinda was with all the running and clinching)

lol wtf is Charlo doing now in these late rounds

trout just stands there with his hand down after he goes for a combo, very poor, how did he get so many wins?

>Jermall Charlo vs Austin Trout
>Jermell Charlo vs John Jackson
FIGHTING TWO PEOPLE IN ONE NIGHT IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CAN'T DO

>that guy in the pimp suit boxing out don king
kek

lol wtf was that

lol who was that

main event next?

yep its a gentlmans sports except the odd occasion when don king shows up out of nowhere with some random guy chimping out, LOL, what was up with that and what is Don King doing there? hes still the promoter?

yeah

Vanes is one of those LA armenians that drives around in a H2 hummer

Trout cam ein 171 or 172 vs Canelo. Trout is a BIG LMW.

Charlo was much bigger than Trout tonight. Kind of pathetic considering this the supposed to be the Charlo brother with the power. he couldn't even wobble the smaller trout

Also.
>Thinking the older name fighter will get a decision against the young lion getting marketed on a Haymon card

lmao

don king promotes the guy in purple i believe. he's the mandatory challenger for one of the twin's belt. they just went up there to start some shit.

>the Charlos don't want to move up

Will be see a unification fight in the 154 any time soon? Them being on the same card might make this possible..

yeah don king was like, "go nig out I need more money" lol

>Lara somehow has the same reach despite being 3.5 inches shorter

time for squat

Thats really common actually. Roy Jones jr. has stupid reach and so does Pascal. Mayweather has long reach for his height.

Yeah, Mayweather has reach that equals some LHWs. Crazy.

WHY IS LARA SO FUCKING BORING
WHY IS MELDONIUM FUCKING BANNED
WHY IS EVERY FUCKING RUSSIAN FIGHTER ON IT DESPITE LITTLE EVIDENCE FOR INCREASED PERFORMACE
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY JUST GET SOME STARVED BUM TO FIGHT WILDER INSTEAD OF THIS BORING SHIT
WHY WONT THEY GIVE ME MY FUCKING BANDWIDTH BACK
WHY THE FUCK ARE DATA LIMITS FOR HOME INTERNET STILL A THING

>data limits
>USA

Really? I remember Americans used to make fun of Australians for data caps.

>data limits

Are you in the south, or some other third world part of the country?

no, i just wanted to keep complaining
WHY THE FUCK DO ALL PRO CUBANS FIGHT LIKE THEY'RE STILL IN THE OLYMPICS

nobody in civilized parts of this country have data limits in their homes

Well, Cubans have perhaps the greatest amateur scene and if they can comfortably amateur the fight in order to win, they don't care.

I don't know if you know this but Cuba doesn't allow pro boxing. You have to defect from Cuba if you want to go pro. They are career amateurs and their trainers have zero experience training pro's.

Mikey Garcia needs to fucking fight.

Cubans have been losing to their rival Kazakhstan for a long time. Kazakhstan and Ukraine are on top of the amateur scene.

Remember when Lara beat Canelo, but the judges were bribed to give it to Canelo?

no, I fell asleep. Also fell asleep the two times I tried to rewatch to score it.

>This is the guy people want Golovkin to fight.

Lmao................

they should care, and at least be smart enough to study history and know no matter how good you are you won't be successful fighting like that in the ring and having a stale personality outside the ring. Guillermo rigondeaux is probably in the top 5 most technically skilled boxers in history, but he'll be stuck fighting bums for the rest of his career.
lara deserved both of the robberies desu.

everyone we've seen tonight would get torn to shreds by Golovkin
he should just move up in weight already

HERE COMES THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Who? Golovkin or the LMW's who come into the ring as big and bigger than GGG?

It would actually be an interesting fight. Outside of Canelo it is the best matchup for him at 160. Lara is the best defensive boxer GGG could go against. It would be a good test of Golovkin's offense. Everyone else at 160 Golovkin knocks out easily.

Golovkin should move up, what does he have in this weight class without the Canelo fight?

BJS is nearly as slick as Lara and at the same time much bigger. Therefore, BJS is the best defensive boxer GGG could fight right now.

We saw how overrated Lara was when he failed to look like even a Chinese ripoff version of Mayweather vs a limited Canelo.

Canelo needs to move up more. He walks around at 180.