doubt=synth punk
polarize=law rap
we dont believe whats on tv=folk punk
message man=art rap
hometown=neo-psychedelic
not today=baroque pop
goner=post rock

this

of course this speaks to fluidity between bodies, or as the body in the form of gender, a process of identification that often defines the experiential fabric of intimacy at fundamental psychological and sexual levels. Tyler accentuates the gravitational pull between cultural histories, sound sources, and narratives to create a fabric of interwoven trans-objects that flow gracefully throughout his music — underrepresented voices, avant, crickets. His transcorporeality embraces disanthropocism by showing how senselessly these objects are thought to be fixed and understood, subject to the inherent privilege of human consciousness; he “unvoices” this human tendency by dialethetically allowing it to become other material, other identity, queered in its quest for combination, in its quest for truth. In this way, TOPs music confronts the notion of privilege across gender, race, and into the very material structure of ontology itself. Blurryface is an astounding plea for world intimacy on the most fundamental level, as a consideration of the trans-ontological status of covalent objects. The album gives agency to the ancient flayed fish fertilizing the modern silvery chip bag that contains the Dorito, the corn chip, the calcified dust of deceased bodies, of forlorn history being eaten and consumed by the perpetual implicit demand for proof.

Can anyone explain if this album is just a meme or Sup Forums really think its good

It's the best album of this century so far

its very POLARIZING (see what i did there ;) )

people either seem to love it or downright despise it

it's honestly one of the best pop albums released in a LONG, long time

this. Its very addicting. I want to hate it so bad but i cant stop listening to them

Its for a niche group. High schoolers who like things that are "deep". Other examples are Nirvana and Adele. The people like us on Sup Forums can see that it's really not that great of a piece of art, they just found the perfect sound for some enormously popular albums. I kind of like them, though. In the same way I kinda like Blink 182, it's just appealing and easy to relate to if you were born in a certain generation

really maeks u thinkk??..

Uncalculated unconscious expectations within an involuntary interception (system) of detached fantasy detached provided the fantasy is born of ingredients outside of the body but determined by the unpenetrated unconsciousness this in combination with the minds inability to sight illusions creates a world in which the consciousness can travel in and out of realisation of the event araising as with the tangible actions of the ceremony ascending and descending within the spectators consciousness manifest exchanged illusions. The unknowing of levels of consciousness as the procession of the ceremony transforms the imagination from inner and outer experience to one a whole motion of physical and mental interaction.

>implying you know shit

Try harder

youtube.com/watch?v=wqM74k-tgKE

can't beat this upcoming legend

more like fart rap haha

Art pop

ugh

sound doesnt smell

certified meme

right up there with aldeanposting