Does your country reward complacency and mediocrity?

Does your country reward complacency and mediocrity?

Canada yes

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideprevention.ca/need-help/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes but not in a good way

I always find it funny when someone confronts someone or does something even slightly deviating from the social norm.

Examples: takes the last parking spot, rushes in front of someone in line, tells someone to shut up or quiet down.

We all look on like desperate sheep thinking "omg he's not following the rules of social isolation".

Try living in an actual city instead of bumfuck nowhere.

I've lived in Toronto Vancouver and Calgary.

than you just sound like a jerk to be honest

This. You should leave OP.

And he we see the smugness of the cultureless and hypersensitive urban Canadian.

I bet you think this country is waaaay better than those bigoted Fox news watching American hicks.

wtf are you talking about? I'm not OP. Put down the bong.

That's just always how we've been desu. We Canadians don't like to create waves or offend others and now it has backfired spectacularly on us.

I'm imagining this really normal looking guy that goes out in public and acts nice and polite with everyone but is really dead inside. Goes home. Turns on the tv which he can barely afford with his dead end job. Goes on Sup Forums and shits on everyone and everything.

I'm from a city, my point was, if op wants to act rude to everybody, move to a city. Since her claims he has lived in numerous big cities, yet still feels the need to complain that people don't like it when he acts like a jackass, I called him what he is. A jerk.

It's not hard to be polite to strangers, and if you are honestly complaining of the "niceness" culture that we have, then you're a self centered jerk, there really is no other way to put it.

you still don't get it lol

really don't care faggot

it's not about being nice. eveyone in this country has tall poppy syndrome and everyone who wants to be great gets out. most people just skate by in life expecting others to support them. everything here is second rate, from our phone plans, to education, to healthcare, to sports teams, to our oh so not american franchises, to our underfunded military. yet everyone has a chip on their shoulder about how great our mlticulturalism and our unifying cultural symbols like slightly different beer, shitty hockey teams and ketchup chips are.

Then leave. There are 195 other countries you can go to friend. Feel free to make your way anytime.

suicideprevention.ca/need-help/

here ya go

Yea you got it right. So how do I get out and make friends as an adult?

If you weren't such a fuck up of a teenager having thoughts like these, you wouldn't need to make friends as an adult, you'd already have some.

LEAF FIGHT

why are there so many angry leafs here?

I AM FUCKING SICK OF THESE FUCKING ONTARIANS FUCKING UP THIS SHITTY CONFEDERATION WITH THEIR IMMIGRATION, TRANNIES, GAYS AND MEME PRIME MINISTERS

FUCK canadans i LOVE the usa i wish donald j trump was my president cucktin cuck cuckdeau is NOT my primeminister FUCK hockey NFL is the best sport for MANLY men. peace and love.

DON'T MAKE WAVES

>wanting to be American
>wanting Americans to flood into our country
awful thought
I want to be like America but not be part of it.

t. alburnedandbroketa

I've lived in Montreal all my life and I think things are pretty good here. sucks to be a canadian I guess

desu Canada has loads of potential but no one seems to care about its future.
ironically even if you don't like what they do wogs do more to create future Canada than most white people do today.

the Empire is gone and never coming back, Imperial Canada was nice but its dead, our old culture was tied up entirely with the Empire.

now all we have left is our North American frontier spirit and survivalist tendencies but we need more than that to build a new Canada.

LEAF FIGHT!!

He's right though.
Compare us to a latino country, for example. Go to some latino country, everyone's loud and happy and in your face. It's not rude, it's just how they are.
Here, people are shy and quiet. It's a shame because it makes for a really depressing and passive aggressive culture.

>Loving manly men
You sound like you'd like hockey desu
>queer