Is there a more pathetic """sporting""" nation than America...

Is there a more pathetic """sporting""" nation than America? There literally isn't a single redeeming feature about this shitstain of a country.
>NFL
LITERALLY one of the worst sports ever made. The nicest thing that can be said about it is that they must have put a lot of effort into making it as braindead as possible so it can be fed to the retarded American mass market
>Basketball
Almost as dumb, but at least it's mildly athletic
>Baseball
Literally cricket but without any of the features that make it remotely entertaining. The average baseball fan will believe themselves to be intellectually superior to other Americans for watching a sport with slightly more depth than the NFL, but let's be honest, it fucking sucks. It's almost entirely devoid of tactics or athleticism.
>Ice hockey
Ugly men on ice hitting each other with their sticks. Tell me why anyone wants to watch this.
>Soccer
This is LITERALLY the worst part of America. Many Americans realise that their sports are atrocious and will instead bandwagon a EPL team in a pathetic attempt to appear cultured or intellectual. They have never attended a game of their chosen club, never been to their city or their fucking country and has NO attachment whatsoever to the club. Despite all this, they will willingly cuck themselves to a Big Strong European and their Big Strong Sport.

Nuke when.

Give me a (You) if you would take that girl behind the woodshed.

and shoot her?

Please watch our sports

Dont be gay, papua new guinea.

I watch your sport, so dont be mad

This is a good post, especially about football, I always try and make they point but you've elucidated it much better than I have

Lel

>papua new guinea

0/10

Fucking retard

another australian mad that no american gives a fuck about aussie rules

it's okay pal, just because us big strong americans don't watch your sport doesn't mean it's bad

I'd fuck that girl.

>girl
I think you mean "beast"

this, tttt (to tell the truth

This is an elite truth bomb.

There has LITERALLY NEVER been any attempt to make AFL an international sport by ANYONE.

If Americans started watching it the sport would be ruined by constant ad breaks, protective equipment and rules being changed to reduce physical contact.

Please don't watch our sport

Isn't pork considered Haram?

Why do you care?

>its a third world country is mad at america thread

Sorry we run the world with the highest GDP. Now mow my lawn shitskin

What if you're an Australian super athlete and you fail and our so called brain dead sport?

It's another "I'm so irrelevant I have to talk out of my ass for attention" episode

please please PLEASE watch our sports

>bait

naw m8, not when you're calling flopgrass and grabass """"legit"""" sports

>rules being changed to reduce physical contact.

You realize that's happening in the AFL too, you fucking dimwit.

Reminder Hayne was a LITERAL reject in Australia and managed to play multiple games in the NFL despite having NEVER played the """sport""" in his entire life.
Reminder tens of thousands of Americans dedicate their lives to NFL and will never even get a fucking glance from a selector.

i see the upcoming summer olympics are starting to make other nations paranoid. don't worry, the end will be swift and painless as usual.

>America's """athletic""" heroes
>one marries a tranny
>the other marries a Kardashian and becomes a tranny

kek

KEK

K-E-K

r u avin a stroke m8

reminder I would literally kick an American in the face if they came near me

Reminder that he competed against US "athletes" all jacked up on PED's without having to stoop to their level.

Reminder that he's just played a third sport at an international level.

reminder you are a gun-cucked faggot who'd be dead, good day sir

fite me irl fgt

>good day sir
Knit your socks

>Getting absolutely bantered the fuck out
>muh muh guns!

Americucks will defend this.

I think about what you said and I'm just glad im fro the best country in the world.

Using a proxy mate?

>America
>literally needs to be made great again

>inferiority complex real af

reminder that we never think about you

>AFL
a bunch of fairies in short shorts running around following a ball and pretending they're quidditch players

>the """"""""""flags"""""""""" in this """"""""""thread""""""""""

kek, YOU are LITERALLY so desperate for attention from your Big Strong Americans that you are UNIRONICALLY defending them on an anime image board
Kys

If Americans suddenly all got lobotomies and started watching AFL, Aussies would instantly claim that AFL is now the most popular sport in the world and instantly change the rules to suit the American market. Claiming you penal colony derelicts wouldn't sell your worthless souls to be popular in the U.S. is like a typical Aussie not drinking themselves into unconsciousness every chance they get.

Face it....You Aussies are just backwater ex-cons cross bred with Abbo's and with a huge inferiority complex when it comes to the U.S. Just like the rest of the world, you hate us because we run shit, have all the money, and the media that exports our greatness all over the world. We are the big guys on the block and you are that annoying little kid that eats his boogers and makes noise so we won't ignore you.

>Big Strong Americans

Nice essay, loser

haha

Would let him cuck me

Why is this one Australian samefaggin so hard? Jesus.

America has the third biggest population in the world, why aren't they the best at every sport?

Fucking underachievers tttt (to tell the truth).

salty retort Abbo

But we are the best at every sport we care about?

>LE U R LE SANEBAG XD XD

OP has more words

>LE U R LE SANEBAG XD XD

Not baseball
Every other ""sport"" is only played in America

get laid m8

>LE U R LE BURGIN XD XD

I feel bad for your parents.

>LE U R LE DISAPOINTNENT XD XD

This is beyond autistic.

>It's a "world series" in a domestic US competition episode.

Topkek.

>LE U R LE ORDISDIG XD XD

it's not really an opinion though, if for whatever silly/cunt reason we gained interest in grabass (rugby) clearly the best teams/players would be from here soon after. history proves this to be true, facts are inconvenient I know.

I agree with op but everyone in this thread is autistic as fuck. Kill it with fire.

KEK
Literally no one can compete with the brave Maori islanders, let alone American lardasses

>third world sport "athletes"

the last kek is mine (:

>America is first world

Unfortunately for you there's drug testing in rugby, so I don't think you will?

Besides, we're not even in the top 5 largest rugby playing nations and are by some margin the best, so what evidence at all have you got that you won't get BTFO?

>it's a "aussies try to banter but get ensnared in a reverse banter paradox and end up triggering themselves" thread

>Literally cricket but without any of the features that make it remotely entertaining
>faggot paddle
>entertaining
pick one you empire loving cunt

Ahaha, going to post this one in /r/Sup Forums lads

t. Zhang

Not just that, but the tranny's ex wife is now dating a black guy half her age

LGTSS

>white American "men"

Kek at all the seething, poorious and apoopoolectic Americans

And his daughters are getting BLACKED on the regular

>ywn be as mad and obsessed with another country as op is with usa
feels good, lads

I am literally better than any of you

Australia has the most powerful autists on Sup Forums lads, you can't even compete

First thing I'd do is leash her and then force her to wear a cow suit. She'd of course wear a cow bell on her collar. I'd keep her in the shed in my backyard and tie her hands up. Then i'd attach a breast pump to to her breasts and feed her lots of cake. Day after day she'd eat cake. I'd toss in a bowl of water for her to drink. I'd take her out for about 2 hrs a day to get some fresh air and shit. When she's good and fat I'll sell her milk to the local farmer's market in town. 5-6 months and the only words left in her vocabulary will be "mooo!" and more!"

You don't want to do that

>Splash News
Heh

Wait who's the one who married a tranny? BTW oscer da la hoey cross dresses and he's a hero in spicvile

Your island and its shits sports are wothless to the rest of the world. Enjoy your island delusion faggots

>all this beautiful shitposting
thank you based cunts

Shoot her full of cum, yeah.

Delet this

Yes sir

>she tells herself that her rolls are abs

>its an aus thread

sage

Don't you have an emu war to lose

Literally the only defense against the elite strong muscular southern hemisphere is ameriqueers falling back on moot saying that aussies were shit posters. How does it feel to be so cucked by a country with less than a tenth of the population?