If you use these i will instantly assume that you know nothing about music

If you use these i will instantly assume that you know nothing about music

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-352-iems-compared-pump-audio-earphones-added-04-03-16-p-1106
youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

ok thanks for sharign

I use them out of convenience :)

>tfw know nothing about music

If you use these I will instantly assume you listen to Top 40 hits and your opinion on anything music will be discarded.

Are there any good earbuds? I'm not going to bring my big honking headphones to work so this is what I use.

They're not out yet

i leave my better headphones at home since i don't wanna be walking around with on-ear's anyway, and these things are practically free

but if you take on/over-ears out with you and walk around with them i can assure you EVERYONE is assuming you're autistic

This

I know this.
And when they do come out, my opinion will not change.

CONTRARIAN OPINION HERE
I think they are really comfortable

not if you're attractive

I think they're stylistically cool.

I've been using them since my portapros broke, desu they're not much worse

because you know everything about music?
those are a decent pair of pods

if you're posting on Sup Forums you probably aren't

but, i mean, even an attractive guy, put some bootcut jeans on him and make him walk like a breadstick and then throw some ath-m50's around his head and someone'd probably think "well, wouldja look at that, the most attractive autistic guy i've ever seen. shame."

they look like shite from the front

Klipschs are pretty good

>179 euros
what were they thinking
or worse, who in their right mind would buy these

>tfw a couple months ago my in ears broke and I wore over ears on my way to work

>"if u use dese u dnt know anytign bout musique. u kant use dese. u must use expensive headsets." - OP

Headphones can look good too

now you've just outed yourself as insecure

1. nobody gives a fuck about what you did in public
2. m50s are probably the least autistic over-ears you could possibly use
3. attractive and autistic are mutually exclusive

>tfw nobody cares and that user is just an insecure weirdo

These are even worse. They look really uggo and then you just hang there out of your like

I like these because they fit in my ears well without falling out like all the others I've tried do.

Spot the real autist here

I was quoting OP, so I guess OP

the in ear speakers that you wear have nothing to do with music knowledge you moron

kids these days

>tfw the amount of money you have to spend on headphones or the level of convenience has direct correlation with your knowledge of music

THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES IN YOUR FACE

This. One of my friends is ALWAYS walking around wearing m50s and he's very popular with girls.

sorry im poor u fuckin elitist

also the only headphones acceptable in public imo is the lightweight ones, i see too many ppl in my area wearing fucking razer headphones in public and it looks heavy as fuck and it seems like such a hassle. AND ITS GREEN the ugliest shit color for any head accessory

Someone at Head Fi put together a pretty solid list that's sectioned into price ranges
head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-352-iems-compared-pump-audio-earphones-added-04-03-16-p-1106

I think you're just being a little ellitest. I regularly use those. When I use them I'm probably in public. Most public places are pretty loud so you don't need really high end iems. Walking around with Noble 4S's would be like spending thousands on audio equipment for your car, you won't be able to hear the quality over the engine, road, wind, etc. I also go through in-ears a lot. If I spend $10 on Ear Pods instead of even just $100 on nicer earbuds, I'll save a lot of money. Don't get me wrong, there is a place for nice iems but there is also a place for Ear Pods. There are definitely a lot of people who just use Ear Pods because they don't know the difference, don't care, or just think Apple = good but that's not everyone.

I use them daily and I listen to a hell of a lot more music than you do, and have superior taste. I have better headphones at home but I don't like using them in public.

>also the only headphones acceptable in public imo is the lightweight ones

That's a good point I fogot to include (in ). Ear Pods are really light which I value in my walking around iems. On top of that I don't like being cut off from the outside world and they don't don't do that. I know, low isolation normally isn't a positive but hear me out. If you're walking around in public then you want to be able to hear foot steps behind you, things falling, someone calling for you, etc. I at least, want to be well aware of my surroundings in public. Another thing they have going for them is their nearly undetectable microphonics. Especially in public, you will never notice any noice coming from you cord sliding around or bumping something.

I don't care about that, music is literally more important than meek myself trying to look good to meaninglessly impress my peers man without music I'd be dead because life is so boring holy crap dude

my sony ones have packed in so im using these sorry OP. i wont use them in public though, i hate how they project sound out of your ear also so everyone can hear what youre listening to if the music is up loud.

Iems are totally fine and they're all I use in public, but why the fuck would you use the apple ones? If it's remotely quiet and you're listening at a comfortable volume then everyone can hear what you're listening to, on the other side of this if it's remotely noisy they do absolutely nothing to block out any noise. Plus they fall out super easy and are a bitch to fit in your ears sometimes, why wouldn't you just spend a little money on earbuds that actually go inside your ears?
Now if you wear skullcandy headphones I immediately assume you are both autistic and know nothing about music.

>im supposed to care about what some geek ''''audiophile'''' thinks

lol

i use these when i work out or in public, they fit my ears well even though i don't even have an iphone. i have nice headphones at home but i'm not a fucking dork, plus being a gear hound is such a dumb thing when it comes to anything music related (instruments or just headphones and speakers). audophiles are fucking losers

in the studio you mean? you either look like a douchebag (beats) or an autistic loser (AT, Sennheisers, Bose). obviously you need em in some recording circumstances but they arent' attractive

>doesn't know how to greentext
>uses $20 earphones exclusively while listening to music

People like you make me want to throw up

They're really pretty aight. You can always hear everything in the mix, and they're loud.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

the only truly autistic people are the Sup Forumsirgins who go out listening to music through gaming headsets

do they think we think they're proper headphones? do they think we think the microphone is some kind of fucking antenna? this phenomenon confuses me

I wish I had some good ones but the ones at Wal Mart alway die after half a year. The iphone ones aren't in ear, so they don't cancel sound well, but at least they're durable.

>TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS for Beats By Dreā„¢ quality sound and being unable to listen to music and charge your phone at the same time

No user, people aren't assuming we're autistic, but I can sure as hell bet anyone who talks to you assumes you are.
These look like shit though, and I have no clue why they left the little plastic things on the bottom on, since it'd look as though you weren't wearing anything at all if they weren't there, which I think would be pretty cool.

Don't listen to this guy, EVERYONE thinks you're autistic if you wear those big fucking headphones anywhere outside your house especially if you're by yourself

You see? Autistic.

charging your phone=home
listening to music on phone=not home

home=listening to music with computer/stereo
not home=listening to music with phone

Live less.

Hah, literally the case for me aswell.

Massive studio headphones do look a little silly, but most people don't really care. And even then, the guy I was replying to said that all over ear headphones (not just the huge ones) looked autistic, which simply isn't true.

>poor
>owns an iphone

haha think of that one yourself?

I don't know why everyone complains about that, who the fuck actually charges their phone and listens to music form their phone at the same time.

Nobody, because the whole point of listening to music on your phone is moving around while listening

Get a few pairs of VE Monk, they're $5

have you never charged your phone in a public place?

look like he is wearing old ladys earring

its funny because im sat here in bed listening to spotify on my phone with it charging

Yes?

That's dumb.

Thinking about it, those external battery packs seem like a more sensible scenario where you'd want to use headphones and charge your phone at the same time. That's the only scenario I'll accept but NOW YOU CAN'T USE IT, I WIN.

i don't care about apple's wireless headphones but i have 10 years using only bluetooth headphones, it is the confiest way to listen to music from your phone while away from your main-stationary music player

>i am gay and dum and also gay - me

thats u

shure SE215, replacable cables and legendary sound quality for $99; they're kinda ugly but not in the overdesigned chrome way

Why are all wireless in-ears so fucking ugly?