Wireless earbuds

>wireless earbuds

literally fucking why they'll just fall out of your ears and without being attached to something, to the ground in which you may lose or damage them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"waahh I hate change" - you

Anyone can steal them from your ears lmao.

Wireless is a good idea but that is a problem you dumb fuck

>not wanting eternal bluetooth cancer in your ears
lmao plen

what's the point if they don't have the charger

not to mention you'll have to fucking recharge them. this is terrible, i'd rather have the wires

glad I'm not an applefag lmao

there are people who are unsure about every new invention but give it some time and it will be the norm

no thanks I don't wear earrings

This literally won't be the norm
Screencap this if you want, these will NOT replace wired earbuds.

Yeah it will

I would have considered them if:

>They were in-ear, I hate those bud designs
>They had a hole so you could attach them to something so they don't hit the ground if you drop them
>They weren't $159

Other than that, nice job Apple.

For some reason that's really funny to imagine.

Like some thief suddenly starts digging out two little ear buds out of your ear and runs off with them.

I'm going mess with my friends all the time when they buy them

Steal the transmitter part so they have to listen to whatever you broadcast

Great, I was waiting for yet another thing to charge.

I hate this logic. Because people in the past were wrong about certain inventions we have to assume every new stupid invention will be the new norm?

What if the invention is just shit?

>you could attach them to something so they don't hit the ground if you drop them

So like... wired headphones?

I can see these being useful for the gym or manual labor or something where you don't want your ear buds to get caught on things, but then again I just thread the cord under my shirt anyway to prevent that problem.

where do you plug them in to charge them?

Wireless headphones have considerable sound delay, so why even bother doing this? The technology isn't there yet.

No, like a lanyard. The problem with wired earphones isn't having something around your neck, it's the cable that goes into your pocket and gets caught on stuff.

How about you just stop assuming and listening to what people think at all, and just wait to experience it for yourself?

>considerable sound delay
Unless you're planning on using them in your job as a security guard, what difference does it make?

To their credit, these use a new wireless protocol that's meant to be superior to bluetooth.

We won't know how much better (if at all) until third party's get their hands on them

or you can just buy bluetooth headphones and still have the option to us wireds. the headphones aren't awful inandofthemselves but the fact that it's forced is fucking stupid. not to mention bluetooth itsself is spotty as fuck. I play music through a little jawbone speaker when I do dishes and it still cuts off randomly when the phone is right next to the speaker. as opposed to my wired speakers, where that never happens.

If you're not listening to music

Watching a video

Watching a video?

>nigger buys iphone 7
>smoking weed in the hood, one falls out and is lost forever
>goes to college campus
>rips one out of some beta's ear to complete his set again

Why would anyone want to steal one of them though?

I feel like I would be glad if someone took it from me.

BECAUSE THEY LOST THEIRS

jesus fucking christ that was the ONE thing i said. are you fucking retarded

>Why would anyone want to steal one of them though?
because ther're a hundred and sixty fucking united states dollars

That does not explain it though

Why would anyone???

I feel like.....

I would be glad if!!!

user, say you had a pair of shoes. then you lost one shoe. what would you do? you can't wear just one shoe

now these are very popular shoes, probably 1/3 of people have them. in your exact size. and they're EASY to take off, you could take one off midstride and they wouldn't even notice. and they're very expensive.

what would you do?

yea but that's shoes and these are earbuds

okay. let's you have air pods. you are running around with them in your ears because you're a little queer. on a jog, one of them falls out and into the sewer. now you only have one air pod

what do you do??? knowing that lots of people just walk around with them and they're VERY easy to remove. and they cost $159

holy shit you don't have to keep responding to him

but why would you own the buds in the first place though

i like it. i force the troll to keep going and going until he considers the consequences of his actions. until the troll wonders what the fuck they're doing with their life. until i force an existential crisis.
they came with your phone. and 1/3rd of everyone else has them too

>they came with your phone
No they don't. The phone comes with the standard wired ones and the adapter.

The air pods are $160 and purchaseable separately.

the case they come in charges them

Because people will buy them.

How can we stop them?

Right wing death squads

>I like every bit of change ever even if its bad

this is the only legitimate answer I've ever heard to any question I've ever heard asked

What happens if you forget to charge your case

That's kind of sad actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

nothing changed
iphones always sucked and still do

apple figured out how to make wired earbuds work without batterys and im sure theyll apply the same design philosophy to the new wireless ones. apple has never let us down before and i doubt they will this time.

But now I can dance around without getting stuck in the wires and fall asleep without getting strangled

This is how you make wireless earbbuds work

>Press next track button
>Next track doesn't start playing until 2 minutes later

a new low

i cant grasp the concept of complaining about this? if you dont like them just simply dont buy their latest model. pretty simple

the fuck is this?

>tfw I have a 64gb Ipod 4 that still runs on 6s

except it's not wireless at all

A Halo device from Minority Report

who gives a fuck do you faggots not have a blue tooth headphones or what

>tfw wired headphones will soon be obsolete

growing up is just watching yourself, and everything youve become accustomed to die for 100 years until you cease to exist

A system like Jaybird Freedoms would be a bit better, as the individual buds are still wired to each other, so if the fall, they would just hang around the neck

>apple has never let us down before and i doubt they will this time.
Hahahahahahahahaha

Agreed
>what is kickstarter

Jesus fucking christ is this what apple drones seriously believe

this

Good bait

I guess they're good if you're active and they do indeed stay in your ear and don't just fall out, but I dont see how that will not happen. I foresee a lot of joggers bending down to pick up these gay things off the ground, defeating the purpose.

But your other point is a good one. I sleep with my headphones in a lot and I toss and turn so wireless ear buds that don't suck would be nice, but it's not such an issue where I'd drop 160 bucks or whatever on these things.

There was a time when I was all about apple products. It was when the first iphone came out. Ever since I got into pc gaming and android phones stopped sucking, id never go back to an overpriced apple product. Everyone's excuse for paying more is "it just works" like a galaxy s7 doesn't "just work" and I have to take it to some magical neckbeard just to make a phone call.

>Laserdisc
>Betamax
>HD-DVD
>8-track

wireless has been around for a while and will continue to not be as good as wired.

I was excited to hear apple was ditching the 3.5, but extremely disappointed to hear that they would use lightning. They could have helped set a new standard by just using USB-C like every future android phone.

Anyone paying for this overpriced garbage can afford to have a couple pairs stolen

its just a trick of them to make people but another 50 bucks and just get themselves some Beats by Dr. Dre

You're right. Those look way better too. The apple ones look like cigarettes clinging to your ears or something.

apple earphones sound like shit anyway, the real problem is not being able to use headphones that aren't garbage

good thing i don't have to worry about this clusterfuck

I have weird ear-holes, so earbuds can never stay in my fucking ears.

So for me these would just mean I'd have to hold fucking still or risking dropping one in a sewage drain or some shit