What is the best worst song?

What is the best worst song?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_music_considered_the_worst

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6wE-wGrGQo
youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08
youtube.com/watch?v=ldSmwgpVccc
thefreelibrary.com/Eoghan: Just don't make the same mistakes as me; EXCLUSIVE.-a0236893953
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7HoGZaspo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man chinese democracy is very bad but that write up is just brutal

How bad is this album?.

Metal Machine Music, Pt 2

Sussudio?

Metal Machine Music can actually be a good record depending on the situation you play it in. Lulu is also listenable but not great.

I was honestly surprised by Chinese Democracy being there, I thought everyone just found that album to be insanely mediocre.

honestly, I think it's ok
it's kind of a precursor to dark ambient music

not a song but this is the right answer

All of these albums are genius

Ob-la-di Ob-la-da, closely followed by MacArthur Park

How is Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da a bad song

youtube.com/watch?v=d6wE-wGrGQo
Nothing can top this, nothing at all.

Just listen to part 1 or the abridged version.

It's not, that's why it's the best worst song. It's actually pretty good

MacArthur Park is cute.
Also, do people really not like Bobby McFerrin?

>Having Fun with Elvis on Stage, Elvis Presley (1974)
>The album was a recording of an Elvis Presley concert that contained almost no actual music, and instead consisted mainly of banter and jokes from between numbers, compiled in a seemingly incomprehensible manner. It ranked No. 1 in Jimmy Guterman and Owen O'Donnell's list of the worst rock and roll albums in the 1991 book The Worst Rock and Roll Records of All Time, duly noting the lack of rock and roll on the album.[7]

Do novelty songs count?

youtube.com/watch?v=-gPuH1yeZ08

Obladi is almost as bad as Penny Lane

We Built This City is easily the worst mainstream rock song ever

Holy Fuck

That "most unwanted music" thing from lke 10 years ago was pretty A+

The Most Wanted Song is worse.

it's pretty racist, man

This is literally Cardiacs

>don't worry, be happy
>carefree reggae song about just being chill and not taking life seriously
>bad in anyway

sure it's not earth shatteringly amazing, but bad? really?

I fucking loved that song in first grade

Yeah, but how is it bad, though

I want them to just do a version of this every decade. I'd like to see how popular opinion sways the compositions of the music.
Do you think the Most Wanted Song of today would just be the same but packaged as a vapourwave song?

Metal Machine Music is my favorite album from that list
Friday is my favorite song from that list

I don't see why Ob-La-Di is so hated

The song that comes after it on the White Album, Wild Honey Pie is much worse

ikr

It's pretty alright

Because it's fucking obnoxious, stupid, and played a lot more than Wild Honey Pie

Why the fuck this shit has such an overwhelming positive response?. Onision fangirls are that fucking blind/retarded?

Normally I hate these worst albums lists because they only look at the highly publicized albums. There is so much worse content on YouTube or Bandcamp.

But this album is impressive. I'm geniuely amazed that the record company was willing to release this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ldSmwgpVccc

Holy shit, every riff is ripped off from a different pop song

It isn't a list of the worst songs/albums ever made by any stretch.

It is a wikipedia page documenting some of the heavily publicised songs from well known artists (or artists that became well known), or famous people trying their hand at music recording.
All had a lot of press around them at some point.

Like a few other anons have said, there are worse. Much worse.
Besides, a lot of the items on that list could be considered to have artistic merit.

I liked Blurred Lines

this is so bad. not even so bad it's good - so bad it's bad. I don't know how anyone could make something this bad unintentionally.

well duh. if they actually wanted "worst" they would have found my bandcamp or picked one of the thousands of harsh noise albums

I don't know a lot about guitars or songwriting, but would it not be too far off to say that this is considered bad because the progression is very conventional, the lyrics are strange, and the song sounds very manufactured overall?

Thong Song or My Humps, neither of the are actually bad.

Okay so normally when a X Factor/American Idol contestant gets signed to a major label, they are given a decent to good producer to work with them. And it's the producer's job is to make the song interesting either with a good musical hook or make it sound gritty for example.
For what ever reason, it sounds like studio put the least amount of time or effort into the production of any of the songs. All the instrumentation sounds horrible, there are no decent hooks, and the few songs I've heard are some of the most generic pop songs out there.

It genuinely sounds like the studio just wanted to cash in on the X Factor crowd and fuck over this kid.

>It genuinely sounds like the studio just wanted to cash in on the X Factor crowd and fuck over this kid.
NO WAY

MMM is actually incredibly important in the history of experimental music and is actually a good album if you listen to it in that context.

this is a ripoff of every song made in the 2000s

>this song had gone multiplatinum
>everyone bought my seventh album
>It outsold micheal jackson
Delicious, delicious irony

Yeah he had a week to record his album.

thefreelibrary.com/Eoghan: Just don't make the same mistakes as me; EXCLUSIVE.-a0236893953

MacArthur Park is a great song.

It's a great pop song and people loved it when it first came out.

almost every song on there isn't a terrible song. Wtf is wrong with those people

It's a cover of patrician-tier busted

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu7HoGZaspo

Who is this semon demon ?