Reminder when Japan needed worlds help USA gave 24,000 troops, 189 aircraft, 24 ships and $90 million to Japan

Reminder when Japan needed worlds help USA gave 24,000 troops, 189 aircraft, 24 ships and $90 million to Japan.

Why is it everyone calls USA enemy when when disaster hits they show up with their troops, money, and equipment every time.

t. netouyo

that's a fair contribution tbqh, considering $2-3 billion japan gives to US military every year

nah US is my fuckbuddy
who calls it enemy srsly

Because the US is sometimes the one that brings the disaster to some countries to begin with

They're good allies to those who are still useful to them.

>when disaster hits they show up with their troops, money, and equipment every time.
And the disaster is them

As far as I know only Okinawans get butthurt about US-Japan relations.
It's the Europeans we oughtta up and leave to fend for themselves, minus Estonia and the other two, they're fine.

Doesn't the yakuza help when there are natural disasters, too? It's just to make themselves appear more likeable.
That being said, I think the US is the best country that currently exists, and despite often having selfish motivations is in general a force of good in the world.

>Doesn't the yakuza help when there are natural disasters, too? It's just to make themselves appear more likeable.
you are a knower

Honestly I think Norway is one of the nicest countries in the world and even progressive horse shit doesn't change my opinion on them.
Also the kindest and most polite Sup Forums posters aside from Vietnamese.

>bomb Vietnam with more explosive power than was used in all of World War II
>they like us
>destroy parts of Germany, rebuild and defend it
>Germans fucking hate us

Why?

this

Cuz you're burger

Exactly. The German people aren't worth saving or protecting.
The only reason Vietnamese are commies anyway is we said we wouldn't be their friend after they asked us to because France was fighting them at the time, so they turned to Russia.

I got drunk and shitposted in a vietnamese thread once.

I don't think I can never forgive myself, nor do I deserve forgiveness.

*ever
Jesus what the fuck is wrong with me I'm not even that drunk right now

you do understand that you're occupying germany?

What's wrong with burgers

they cant even occupy wall street

And as soon as we pull out we're "deserting" them.

>Firebomb Dresden for no reason whatsoever murdering hundreds of thousands of helpless civilians
>Indoctrinate Germans into self-hate and faggotry
>Mock them for being gay self haters
>Germans hate us for no reason
Just go away you Anglo fool.

>That being said, I think the US is the best country that currently exists
>Shitty laws
>shitty voting system
>full of niggers and mexicanos
>not a true democracy
>shitty health care
>shitty school system

>Shitty laws
Getting fixed soon, suppressors for pistols and rifles will be made legal in ALL STATES soon!
Also our healthcare is better than Canadian shit.

>wheezed the American, as he pays more per capita than us for a healthcare system that doesn't even hand out weed and opiates like candy

>giggled the Canadian, as he's still waiting to go to the doctor's for that leg he broke 2 weeks ago that has now turned black and purple

>Has clearly never broken a leg in Canada

Oh sure I'll get right on that for the sake of this internet scuffle.

All you gotta do is cross the border then stand up.