Things to do in Montenegro:

Things to do in Montenegro:

Don't drink tap water

Seriously don't, you'll end up in a hospital

Wish you were in Monte Carlo

And in Serbia it's not?

Dive, hike, explore, eat awesome food.
Avoid Albanian mafia, mad drivers, serbian shitposters.

Tap water is reasonably safe here, but every time i went to Montenegro and drank tap water i vomited, or got diarrhea, or both...

Try hiking, check out some cities, Herceg Novi, Kotor and Budva.
Make sure to check out Ostrog Monastery, it's the best thing you could see there, and the Njegos mausoleum on Lovcen.
There's night life in Budva if you're interested.
Albanians are friendlier than Mountain niggers and are less likely to try to scam you.

Besides that there's not much to see.
If you want night life you're better off in Serbia, if you want beaches (and all that shit) you're better off in Croatia

Tap water is perfectly safe to drink.

I always drank tap water in Cetinje and Budva, and nothing ever happened.

>every time i went to Montenegro and drank tap water i vomited, or got diarrhea, or both...

don't lie please

>Albanians are friendlier than Mountain niggers and are less likely to try to scam you.
>If you want night life you're better off in Serbia, if you want beaches (and all that shit) you're better off in Croatia

okay, you're full of shit

Not lying, i really did.
2010 was the fucking worst vacation ever. Spent 3 days in the hotel room.
You may have just acclimated to the water, i don't know.

Think about your life

It's possible. Water in Montenegro might be different from the one in Serbia,he might have not be used to yours. I drank tap water in Britain when Iwent once and almost vomited.

>>If you want night life you're better off in Serbia, if you want beaches (and all that shit) you're better off in Croatia
Prove me wrong.
I gave both praise and criticism.

you are either poor or retarded when you visit this shithole

>You may have just acclimated to the water

How, when I don't even live there? It wasn't the water you moron, you probably ate something bad. The "don't drink tap water" meme is perpetuated by Serbian Bottled-Water sellers.

you're not supposed to drink from the hot tap

we have more sandy beaches than Croatia, and nightlife during summer season is also great - the clubs are full, there's all sorts of clubs

slav subhuman
there is a reason why people visit spain and not your dangerous shithole

Montenegro's not dangerous tho.

>dangerous

Less dangerous than your immigrant infested country.

Actually most of Montenegro's tap water comes from Scutari lake,which has a lot of lime concentration.

[citation needed]

In any event, the tap water is safe to drink, and if you buy bottled water you're getting meme'd.

montenegro is a shithole full of serbian subhumans

Yea I'm not stupid to buy bottled water

Oy vey, i'll report you to Merkel for nazi tendencies :^)

t. Ibrahim

fuck serbia

I am a Greek you dirty serbian animal.

I am Greek.

fuck serbians

Mount negros

climb a black mountain?

I am Greek.

i hope serbia joins eu while they kick greece out