Taça de Portugal

Anons, if you have nothing to do you can watch the Portuguese Cup Final.

17:15 GMT - Estádio Nacional, Jamor (37 593)

FC Porto vs SC Braga

- Porto has the chance of winning their first title in 3 years.

- Braga has the chance of avenging the Final of last year were they wasted a 2-0 lead against a 10-man Sporting (the most dangerous lead).

- Porto didn't win any of the league games they had against Braga this year (0-0 ; 3-1).

- Braga finished the league in poor form (Got eliminated from the Portuguese League Cup semi-finals by Benfica B-side ; Got absolutely wrecked by Benfica (5-1) and Sporting (4-0) in the league).

- Porto finished the league with a very inconsistent form too.

All in all, this game is very unpredictable. Hoping for a good game with lots of goals.

--------------------Hélton
Maxi ---- Chidozie - Marcano - Layún
Varela -- Danilo ---- Sérgio ----- Herrera
------------ Brahimi -- André Silva

-------------------------- Marafona
Baiano ---- André Pinto --- Ricardo Ferreira - Goiano
Josué -------- Mauro ------------ Luiz Carlos------ Rafa
------------------- Rui Fonte -- Hassan

>Marafona actually named is son Diego

Absolute madman

>André Silva
Hmm okay
>Brahimi
Peseiro is a fucking pussy, this nigga should be benched forever

lel

>Diego Marafona
I have a friend named Cristiano Eusébio.
They guy sucks at sports though...

>no midfield
yeah good luck with getting the ball to the forwards

VAMOS CARALHO

CASILLAS?! WHO THE FUCK IS HÉLTON

Why won't they cover the track field like they did in Coimbra at the League Cup Final? looks so much better

The best Porto goalkeeper?

the fucking state of that shit bin stadium

is Braga de comfiest team ever?
lets go MAGICO BRAGA

It's a stadium with 100 years you bong

I think Porto's president has openly called it a dump on several occasions.
They should have done something to it in 2004 instead of building money sinks like Leiria and Algarve.
On the other hand, it's kind of fitting for the national stadium to be in shambles.

>"e quem não salta é lampião olé"

Why?

Why the fuck i can understand that?
That's some trippy shit, familia.

>spanish speaking man understands portuguese

You might be some kind of genius

This

this

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

FORÇA BRAGA

André x2 wasn't called (injuries) and one can't rely on that midfield to minimum defending.

I'd place Renato where you have André and place either Danilo or Carvalho in the midfield.

Renato used to play as a forward so you are onto something.

I know, I'm a football genius. He also has the physical presence and stamina Ronaldo needs to be paired up with.

HERÓIS DO MAR

Pinto da Costa nem canta o hino.

770e83d3a3e26cd326574529d41544c7e32d07d8

who are we rooting for lads

Salvador também não cantou

Braga though I dislike them as well

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hélton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahaha what the fuck

if this was casillas this shit would go down

>you

xD XD XD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD xD xD xD xD xD xD

>Helton

>Helton
>Best Spanish keeper on bench

Lopetegui did nothing wrong

>shitozie
>shitozie
>casinhas/heltom
>the non-invicta city of Porco
>braguilha winning with a goal of a player on loan from Benfica B
>trying to force the shitozie meme
>getting a LB and play them as a CB and stop playing because he also isn't good enough and then just get a meme player to play LB and another meme CB
>Maicon was the captain and deserted
>Maicon

top kek

play him as a CB and stop playing him*

o i am smiling so much

>Hélton

why have braga got jocklands flag on their crest?

I was going to root for Porto because Casillas, but since they cucked him out of the final, I root for Braga now

Also, who scheduled the Cup Final same day as ours? REEEEEEE

The whole idea is we take turns cucking Sup Forums and specially the bongs...

It's different and it's for Jesus

see webm
I have more if you want

Dear god almighty

This is probably Porto's worst defense in over 20 years

If Rafa doesn't start for our NT I'm not watching the matches

>Someone with HIV has a stronger defense than Porto.

My kekes

Porto cucks, how does it feel that your best player came from Benfica?

Pretty much the same you guys felt seeing Deco and Maniche lift the CL trophy

it's good like this, it means I get to see football all day after having watched football all day yesterday, which in turn makes me not do an essay I have to hand in this week and thus fail my first subject at uni which will cost me another full year of tuiton fees and living expenses because I'll have to stay an extra year doing that shit :^)

which in the end only makes me consider suicide more and more, so it's all good

I'm aware.

But he was Santo, a Superhero, God-Emperor, etc, you could have given him one last good bye game... ;_;

>on GolTV
literally like 100 people have that channel

what is this, mls?

You won't have a job anyhow m8. We need to wait for the civil war to start or something, I believe

gl and all the best

LMAO, I have 5 exams this week. Let's kill each other together bro. Jump from 25 de Abril?

I love american bantz

He's staying

(kk)

It's Casinhas and Porco

any good saves to post?
pls

Rate this one

rolando, you savage animal.
I think he plays better for Spain, maybe Porto's defense being pure cancer has something to do with it?

I hate when he complains about something, when he fucks up

:( wanted to check this game out but dont have the channe

It never stops.

I like how he doesn't believe on his complaints, saying "joder".

Sure it does but he's ded. You should check Maicon's story too.

>(you)

he used to do it a lot more in the past but then cannavaro told him to shut it and he did for a while.

i feel sorry for him, he should just retire already and stop humiliating himself

The moment when the entire Porto season got cucked.

This 2nd half is why Paulo Fonseca will never be a top manager

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

>Porto Nobo

>IMPLYING

ANDRÉ SILVA!

Terrible defending all around

I repeat:

THE MOST DANGEROUS LEAD

Jesus what a shitfest this is like the a-league with slightly better skills what the fuck is even happening

braga gonna choke this one away

>mfw Braga chokes two cup finals in a row

someone post webms of the last two goals

You are watching the 2 best worst teams in the country.

This final sould have been played between Benfica and Sporting.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's like watching those webms making fun of womens football, it's that fucking bad, how the fuck has a team like Porto fall so low? Hold me bros ;_;

I can't keep up with so many goals ;_;

Can Andre Silva become a Portuguese striker that isn't shit?

No

he's a meme, soon people will realize that he is no better than nelson oliveira

what happened to porto they used to look so good against europes best, now they're throwing up this performance

>Hélton

haha jesus what the fuck was that

hahahaha

>helton

>the city of poortugese

Porto going to buy the best brazillian defender at the moment

Shit signings
Shit coaching
No confidence

There's not even anyone who can consistently score penalties.

Cue in the yakety sax

requesting webm of Helton's "defence"

What about Goncala Pacienca? Jose Gomes?

2 years ago I thought Bruma would be leading the line for Portugal at the Euro

Porto's goal.

Yes

Oliveira was burnt by JJ

Zé Gomes is still too young. Paciência shouldn't be considered. Bruma was never a CF

Brehs

The ass on the 4th official. God Damn.

Ikr portuguese qt3.14

>Oliveira was burnt by JJ
love this meme