Sharia police is legal in Germany

>A German court on Monday ruled that a group of Islamists did not break the law in forming “sharia police” street patrols and telling people to stop drinking, gambling and listening to music.

en.europe-israel.org/2016/11/23/sharia-police-are-not-illegal-rules-german-court/

>cuckmany

>By Zvi Lando, One of the pioneers of the Israeli Internet
>No antisemitic or racist comments

Hmm...

Got any real source, lad ? Like a die Welt or even a dailyMail link ?

No, eh ?

go to bed leftishit

Alright, from what I've seen it's just the fact that walking around with "Shariah police" (or rather, Shariah Polizei, or even مطوعون), is not considered illegal in itself.

The judgement can be appealed, a law can be made against that or the individual can be prosecuted.

wouldn't that judgement open it up for people in germoney wearing SS uniforms and telling people not to mix with sandniggers?

wtf thats even illegal in al-swedistan

Well as long as you don't wear Nazi imagery, yes.
We had people doing this (they were technically supposed to "patrol the subway and public transport") in Lille, prompted the mayor into making it illegal and replace them with actual paid agents.

The guys in yellow are the wannabe milice.

Good. This is only going to fuel and strengthen the AfD

Day of the rope soon

They were replaced by those guys in Orange paid by the city.

Admitting for a second this was true, if those were white people calling themselves the Christ police doing exactly the same thing you'd be praising them and claim le religious liberty and muh freedom of speech though
It sounds stupid as hell, but I guess it's not illegal as far as they don't intimidate
>hey mate drinking is totally haram
>fuck off idiot
>they go away

>replacing french natives with the people who are doing the molesting

brava

have you ever heard about freedom of speech?

>Génération Identitaire
>French

Those guys are the most ignorant of French history and culture I've ever seen.
Oh and even if they are a bit swarthy, they might all be French natives, if a bit from the South.

lel that filename

>Those guys are the most ignorant of French history and culture I've ever seen.
how so?

German people should have been genocided and their lands given to France and Poland.

Of course they're going to try and intimidate people, it the very nature of having something like this.

Does someone have the videos of the sharia police from London who got busted? They were blatantly aggressive with people.

>how so?

>C’est dans le sens où l’entendait le général de Gaulle [en 1959], c’est à dire de race blanche et de culture gréco-latine. Etre blanc c’est la base.

>The fucking most celtic part of France
>"Greco-latine"
Also he clearly doesn't seem to know that De Gaulle wasn't really about racism and more about universalism, so denying non-white entry is an insult to the general. Being true to De Gaulle's would mean making this house an opportunity to frenchify the migrants, refugees and others supposed non-whites.

>this is why we have guns.jpg

Rather have an unarmed Shariah police than an armed one.

What stopped them from policing Hebdo and the bataclan achmed? coward

this would be legal in any western nation

They're not actuallu performing shariah they're just telling people not to do x and y

>Soldiers of Merkel
:^)

why is people so butthurt about this

i dont give a fuck, im not a fag and i dont drink alcohol

also, girls dont deserve rights, they had rights 40 years and look what happens, now they are fucking with 50 differents boys every year

German courts will literally rule any which way. It's like rolling a die, you never know what happens.

no, there is no consistency

It goes to show what their intent is. Imagine how they will act when they have the numbers on their side. They really are a fifth column..

Pretty sure you can do this in the US. Honestly speaking, this is free speech as long as they don't enforce it on others.

Hey its free speech
If you dont like it leave it

>t. moor

Rights end when you infringe upon rights of others.
You want sharia go enforce it in Saudi Arabia.
Or maybe in a mosque you can be asked to cover up/ follow religious rules.
Otherwise isn't it infringing upon the rights of individuals to follow their own interpretation of their religion.

I dunno if you guys are trolls or don't want to criticise or truly belive that this comes under freedom of religion but please don't let europe turn into a shithole because of this.

This is an elaborate ruse

Wait, so singing a Nazi song is illegal but promoting the inferiority of women is not?
Germany should sell itself to Israel, at least they know what to do

>forming “sharia police” street patrols and telling people to stop drinking, gambling and listening to music.

so basically having fun is haram?
nice religion...

apparently 8 out of 10 muslims think that diddling kids is worth it over all those cons.

Although there are a lot of Nazis and skinheads in Germany (specially East) and they are not arrested

There is an infograph showing all sorts of muslim opinion polls.

As a people they are into all sorts of fucked up shit.

didn't help much on 11/9 mind you.

Source: your ass

No, he is correct.

There is a larger version of this pew research collage showing such. I mean you all do worship a child rapist so it's not really surprising.

>uganda is the most accepting of homosexuality
Not what I expected

Most of these things aren't even bad
Just because it's different in your society doesn't mean it's better
Yeah prostitution and adultery and drunkness and abortion and sodomy is immoral and wife should in general obey her husband,
Suicide bombing: westerners are a lot more worse than general Muslim population.
And he wasn't a child rapist aysha's agr isn't confirmed for sure, some scholars say she was 17, but she already hit puberty anyway, and Muslims worship god

If someone is interested in the actual story:
They haven't harassed anyone and they haven't forced anyone to do anything.
The only law they have broken is law against wearing false uniforms.

>things aren't even bad
But that's the point lad. They may not be bad to you, and that's perfectly fine. What you do among yourselves is your business in your country and we shouldn't have a say in what goes on there. But, it's completely incompatible with us hence why Euros really really REALLY don't want muzzies in their countries. Make sense?

>Also he clearly doesn't seem to know that De Gaulle wasn't really about racism and more about universalism

Yet another reason Churchill was better than de gaulle

huh? that's literally what happened

>Sharia police

memes aside thats literal cuck king.
Even in turkey no one wants sharia. about a 1 year ago womens beat the shit of the some shariah islamist in street

Wasn't king roach trying to force sharia on Turkey not too long ago?

just form a "white power police" and beat them muslims up

>white
>power

>leaf

I got called a third world country by a faggot german weeaboo yesterday. He probably got raped by mudslimes haha