There are "people" on this board who unironically watch MLS

>there are "people" on this board who unironically watch MLS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yhbUq0pVGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why dont you like thing i like?

>being objectively wrong

Why do you like something that's unapologetically shit?

cus my life is shit

Reminder MLS produced this great moment.

wow fuck me for supporting the team from my state instead of fucking barcelona or some other gay bandwagon shit

>MFW my city's team is apparently pretty good, but nobody gives a fuck

>watching divegrass

not much u?

>there are first world "people" on this board who unironically watch sawker

Was that a goal?

It was an overtime or extra time miss that cost the U.S.A. from moving on in the world cup against a top 5 team in the world.

What does that have to do with the MLS again?

You are looking at the #1 goal scorer in MLS

Wondolowski had an easy fucking goal against Belgium last world cup and cocked it.

And he's one of the MLS's "best" forwards.

>getting this worked up about a sports league
>that you don't even watch
>because it ruined a game that you care about once every 4 years

weeeeew

How is that MLS's fault?
Plenty of players have bad moments

nu-males are taking over the board. Just look at all the American flags posting about divegrass.

>Vancouver Whitecaps used to be a semi-professional team I could go see on a Sunday for $5, bonding with other bros at a local stadium with a lot of heart
>gets knocked up a peg to the MLS and it's just a bandwagon fest filled with the most undesirable people imaginable

Fuck the MLS

>gñññ muh team got famous gñññ

If pro/rel existed the same thing would have happened

Have you thought about Whitecaps 2?

That is the "talent" that MLELS is producing.

You are correct. With Manning gone the Broncos are yesterday's news.

get

oh look its another insecure butthurt american anti-mls/soccer thread, why so scared of the future of this country lads?

Theyre good this year but theyre the most irrelevant team in the league desu famalam

And the fact fact the US had their shit pushed in that game was Wondo's fault too?

He's not the first to have a bad miss
youtube.com/watch?v=7yhbUq0pVGs
Guy was playing for Everton at the time
Shit happens man

Its a fun league tho

I would. The US football broadcasting is great from what I hear. Everything is locked behind a paywall here.

Minimum of £60 or something a month for sky and bt sport and half the league has low double digits or worse in terms of games broadcast.

Its great all the highlights are on their website too.

the nasl and npsl dudes are okay, but sadly most of the mls guys i've spoken to are mongs of the highest order.

as if growing the sport in your country consists of watching washed up euro-gimps half-ass it for a couple of seasons in a league that just makes it up as it goes along. the real fans are the bros that are pushing the lower league movements.

Im definitely enjoying the league, if that's what you mean.

Lower league shills are the worst
What the fuck are you talking about?

Why do Euros think most of the league consists of retired yuros? MLS is one of the youngest age-wise leagues in the region. The old euro meme has been completely beaten to death because those who spout them dont realize the majority of old big name euros play on 2 out of the 20 teams, also, lower leagues are growing as a result of MLS not in spite of MLs