Solange Calls Out Racist Whites

pitchfork.com/news/68197-solange-discusses-hostility-in-predominately-white-spaces-after-kraftwerk-concert-incident/

huh. really makes you think

How many posts until someone tells you to "go back to Sup Forums" because it's a thread that will most likely have opinions that differ from their radical left views?

I'm saying no more than 2 after this DESU

>During the event, she tweeted about a hostile incident that took place. While dancing to one of her favorite Kraftwerk songs, she wrote that “4 older white women yell to me from behind ‘Sit down now.’ I tell them I'm dancing at a concert. They yell, ‘you need to sit down now.’” Then, according to Solange, they threw a lime at her.

Was it a hate crime?

BIG

No but there's no excuse to throw shit at people it's savage

Switch the races and everyone would be calling them typical niggers etc

apperantly white people can speak to black people anymore without being racist

I mean seriously, what different does it make if those women are black or white?

> irrelevant relative of massive superstar that recently implemented the sjw mentality into her music calls rude people racists

obviously doing it for attention and because black people just call everyone racist that is rude to them now.

theres already a fucking thread on this

>

So throwing limes at other people is okay? Lmao

this isn't a thread about music so honestly Sup Forums would be a better place to discuss this article

this is white genocide.

and who is this person

are you retarded? i said that they were obviously being rude. but she is making it about race when it clearly isn't.

a bunch of grandmas were being rude old cunts. bu-fucking-hu. that has never happened. and this bitch is talking about safe spaces lmao. this victim mentality needs to go.

Beyonces infinitely more talented sister

Yeah because you were they and you know what happened and what was said

Gotcha

No but it's not a fucking race issue
This woman was dancing in the seated section obstructing their view while everyone else in her section was sitting down and trying to enjoy the show. She got a lime thrown at her after refusing to comply multiple times. That's a little extreme of a reaction but hey if she wasn't listening before...

>Dancing at a concert
lol pleb

won't someone think of the limes.
alllimesmatter.

It's true

she still might be lying about the lime. and it might not be those women who threw it, it could still be an accident. seems to me like she searches to be the victim here.

Also race obviously doesn't play a card here and with her pointing our skin colour, it just encourages racism and empahsies that there is even a difference between races.

white people are party poopers

why the fuck can't you dance at a concert

white people have a problem expressing emotions

oh the humanity

>Switch the races and everyone would be calling them typical niggers etc

That's because a watermelon is substantially larger and heavier than a lime, you retard

white people and there square impositions preventing me from dancing. this is institutional racism at its most worst, and no one is doing ANYTHING about it.

sheeeeeeiiiit whitey bein fuggin raycis n sheeeeeit muhfuga muh safe spaces

>bring politics to Sup Forums
>buttmad that pitchfork isn't talking about white genocide
>try to inb4 being told to take this politics to the politics board
>preemptively accuse whoever disagrees with muh white genocide of being a radical leftist bringing politics to the board

fuck right off

Stating someone's race isn't encouraging racism

are white people comfortable being in predominately black spaces?

Black people are honestly just the worst

why do it though? does it serve any other purpose than racism?

Lmao he's just making an opinion based on what was reported. How are you this fucking stupid?

>politics and music do and shall not ever intersect

what did he mean by this

these white people disguise their white washing as neutral rules of etiquette for a cosmopolitan/liberal society, but clearly they are trying to destroy black culture and blacks spirits.

these white spaces have to go--

we must begin:
dancing at every show
talking in every movie theater
yelling on the phone on every bus or metro

These

Yeah. I sport wranglers and a cowboy hat all the time when I'm walking through Compton.

He's actually stating things BASED on his opinion. How can you be this fucking stupid?

Hell fucking no. Black people are statistically violent. I don't even live near a "predominately black space".

people just seem to want to start a race war in america; the left as much as the right.

this 'essay' is implying that

a) there should be safe-space for different races (aka segregation but acceptable to liberals because mental gymnastics)

b) all white people are racists

either way it isn't helping anyone. she's sensationalizing an incident because her career is dead.

you'll never see a talented black musician pull the race card all the time for no apparent reason.

This
The concept of being quiet and respectfulness are merely social constructs created by the white man.These were imposed on the black community through colonialism and stripping them of their true values and culture. We are merely fighting oppression bigots.

this is a good post

>White people tell Black people to stop dancing at Kraftwerk concert
Not racist.
>Black people don't stop, White people throw limes
Still not racist.

Why is this even a thing?

>(((people))) just seem to want to start a race war in america
ftfy

>lime apologists

smdh

no you don't, limethrower.

How can blacks have the right to tell us how to be when they have statistically lower IQs? It's only logical they would buy into mystical bs like systemic racism that you can breathe in through the racist air of white "dominated" spaces.

this

rather live near people who dance than bigots desu.

She's an idiot but so are people who get mad at others dancing at fucking electro/synth pop shows

RIP LIME

Gone but not forgotten

who the fuck eats limes at concerts
is this like a cartoon with the tomatoes and shit?

Probably was a wedge in a Corona

>synth pop
isn't kraftwerk chin-stroking music tho

i keep limes in my pocket at all times so i can throw them if i see black people

>posted 3 hours ago
>"I went to a Kraftwerk concert last night"

That means it was saturday night(yesterday night). But I was at a Kraftwerk concert saturday night in DALLAS. Was it a Kraftwerk concert with no muscians?

No man

People have been breakdancing to that shit for decades

lmao is this the chick that beat up jay-z

>blacks are imposing some duty or obligation on you
>the fact that someone has a lesser iq (not supported btw) would disqualify some duty or obligation towards others
>mistaking mystical for mythical

maybe blacks have a lower iq statistically, but you are definitely a white outliner. enjoy getting no money for community college you remedial hick.

That's a false dichotomy you loser and there is nothing bigoted about what I said.

Let's see, where should a white guy in America go if he wants to get shot? Probably a "predominately black space".

yes she pelted him with limes in an elevator

holy sh*t
false flag confirmed

If they threw bananas it'd be racist

>D-list musician complains about people being rude to her
>front page of Pitchfork

what went so horribly wrong with music journalism?

Stupid cunt.

I'm a blonde white male and have been told to sit down at concerts by middle aged people behind me too.

Fucking paranoid bitch.

>there isn't a difference between races

mmm, and yet i probably correctly inferred that you were a bigot.

keep fighting the good fight!

how do they not have data on the forward facing capoid skull? just turn the profile one 90 degrees.

are limes kryptonite against washed-up nepotist hacks?

How is this possible? Was the statement "I went to a Kraftwerk concert yesterday" made at an earlier point and was just now published?

I'm not poor or uneducated, you just can't grasp other people not being a cuck like yourself. Also there's nothing wrong with my use of the word mystical lmao that was cute though. Ad homing faggot.

>superficial physical differences should inform social/political duties and structures

try hume

>homing
bruh

yea new orleans was the night before (9 sep)

how are those physical differences superficial
and i didn't imply that they should either

the real issue here is obviously that bey didn't call in some favors and get them vip seats

old white ladies complain about everything

you don't have to write a news article trying racism every time

>ad homing
>still getting mystical wrong
>clearly young, mad and under-educated

you can fuck my wife if you can find a niche in the labor market which won't soon be extinguished by globalized brown labor.

I put ing after ad hom, form a lynch mob

Mmm and yet nobody really cares what the fuck you have to say because you are delusional.

>Her solution is to sell a percentage of seats to minority groups at a lowered price because too many white people like Kraftwerk

literally me rn

that's what you get for going to kraftwerk, those women were probably neo nazi nihilists

and what is solange doing appropriating my culture anyway

as a person who daily drives on the Autobahn, I find it offensive that people dare to dance to teutonic grooves

the only correct way to listen to karftwerk is to sit down, legs crossed and stroke chin, sometimes saying "Ach ja, das war ganz geil." and applauding (not loud, but staccato)

fuck her desu

>ad hom
it's ad hominem

throwing limes is racist guys

Rampant white nationalism going on at their concerts. Not to mention they are Germans.

When are we going to put these nazis behind bars? They can't get away with this

Wow, thank you.

>prescriptivist grammar

this is white genocide

you are literally a huge retard if you think this has anything to do except looks but i'm pretty sure you're trolling me.

people born in different places also look different but that's pretty much the only difference between races.

All the black people who got floor tickets to see Kraftwerk need to give them up to White people. The album wasn't even made for you and you don't even know what he is talking about or can't even relate to it lol.

I forgot to add episode to the end and couldn't be fucked to repost it.

Blacks are the new masters. whites are the slaves.

And I'm not even white, just telling it how it is.

More importantly, I didn't know Kraftwerk were still around. Are they releasing a new album soon?

she's beyonce's sister so i guess she's a list by association

more like a hate lime

>calls me a hick
>thinks brown people takin muh jobs makes me upset

are you done BTFOing the evil racists yet?

>whites can't even throw limes anymore

what has this world come to

>there's no difference between races
>well, actually, there is, but it's only physical!
moving the goalposts

Shriveled dick lefties took over