What does Sup Forums mean when they do this?

What does Sup Forums mean when they do this?

I don't listen to rap music

Not all rap is homophobic, I mean there's gay rappers as well. Also you can like something and still be critical of it.

you could put almost any genre with lyrics at the bottom of this image, and it would still make sense

but you chose rap, why?

>because it's xtra homophobic

don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, friend

indie rock, new wave, pop are all gay friendlyt

good point. you got us

Jazz is homophobic, despite there rarely being words beyond meaningless chants like "a love supreme a love supreme" or "salt peanuts salt peanuts"?
Post-rock is homophobic, despite words being sampled from old homeless men?
Synthpop is racist, despite words being exclusively about robots?

This shitty thread again?

Shit you got me m8 guess I should hate the gays and the blacks now you sure showed me

Trump 2016!

>implying old homeless men aren't homophobic

Black people suffer discrimination and oppression to a far greater extent than gay people do in the modern world. fags know this, which is why so few of them have a vocal problem with the homophobia surrounding the genre - they don't want their criticisms to be misinterpreted as microaggressions insinuating something negative about black culture. It's also why so few feminist white women want to challenge rappers for misogynistic lyrics - their politics won't allow them to attack a minority group more marginalised than themselves.

>implying "a love supreme" isn't referring to the superiority of heterosexual love

It's clearly referring to anal sex with Miles.

>the nig nogs face oppression meme

>implying old homeless men don't have meth-fueled gay sex

why do people make oppression sound like a positive social status these days

it's like the more oppressed you are, the more freedom you have to do things without triggering people

>implying old homeless men don't hate themselves

Gotta love the oppression olympics

did the combination of Alex Jones Day and Hillary being outed as a reptilian trigger a Sup Forums invasion

>muh oppression
Blacks aren't even oppressed anymore, if anything they're the oppressors.

how sheltered do you have to be to actually believe this?

>inb4 ad hominem/strawman

kek.

i criticize my girlfriend all the time but i still love her. don't need to agree with 100% of something to enjoy it.

sorry bub, its true. at least when compared with the kind of discrimination faggots experience.

>why do people make oppression sound like a positive social status these days
it isn't, but it can be tactically abused in order to benefit certain political agendas.

Its my favourite kind of end-of-the-world spectacle.

wrong, women are the oppressors, or at the very least, the power is shifting that way. Human rights abuser Teresa May is the UK prime minister, deathhawk Hilary is the soon-to-be president of USA, and twitter can't even squeeze a fart out without a huffpost writer claiming it sounded like the words "cum slut" and campaigning to have the internet shut down (a campaign which almost always succeeds)

How?

>campaigning to have the internet shut down (a campaign which almost always succeeds)

yeah I remember that time the internet was shut--oh wait.

>black people are all worthless
>top 10 albums are all rock, or rock subgenres
Sup Forums in a nutshell hehe

>>inb4 ad hominem/strawman
>he says, following an ad-hominem attack