/grimes/

Do you still love Grimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWam7u9uBNY
pastebin.com/j52MhKzN
youtube.com/watch?v=U-bKSyG0lng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's cute.

Oh fuck I forgot saying that makes me a disgusting creepy woman hating rape culture perpetuating misogynist asshole forget I said that. She's an asexual completely boring female person who makes decent pop music. Go her.

yes I do. my favorite song by her is Genesis

are you ok user?

Stop exploiting her body by posting these pictures you male pig

Yes and I look forward to her releasing more art... pic related...

Do you think now that we've taken an 18 hour break that the janitors and shitposters will cool it from wrecking these threads?

calm down, you are embarrassing yourself.

my favorite song by her is caladan

Why do you hate women user.

get out hater. the only person who hates women is you, seen by your incessant desire to shit up Grimes threads when not-terrible posts are being made.

I feel you man. everytime I say grimes is cute or attractive on here I get hounded

damn she cute

That's because Grimes herself said people who think she's cute can't be her fans, so her super fans freak out and come to her rescue.

Grimes is very attractive, but this is a board for music discussion.

If you wish to discuss her rosy, pinchable cheeks (that sit high on her face) or her gorgeous eyebrows you can make a thread on /s/ or /hr/. These threads are for music discussion and occasionally artist discussion, but NOT pertaining to her looks. At most, maybe her fashion as it's a major part of her career.

Capiche?

She is so damn ugly, fucking kek

Never have, probably never will.

Trust me nobody is exploiting her for her looks or body

>grimesfags every time someone talks shit

does there have to be a grimes thread every day?

>Do you still love Grimes?
no

Late night on a sunday is my favorite Grimes listening time.

I love them

U the fucking cops?

makes sense, thank you user

and I didn't know what she looked like till after I loved her music, so my attraction to her is more of a product of my infatuation with her art. which is probably the most gay fanboy shit ever but I'll still be a fan and think she's cute

goddammit is this dude the fucking cops

yes

Stick to the favorable opinions of her that she says is ok to have, it's not that hard, user.

I would like to do nice things to her body, she's cute enough to be my main girlfriend.

oh shit its the feds, run niggas

would you leave her alone if she asked you?

stop photoshopping big hoods and pigtails on her, grimes is not for covert public blowjobs.

Pro tip: don't mess with the Cute Police. Otherwise they will make you less cute than you are now (and yes, that is ALWAYS possible.)

>go to Sup Forums
>see another fucking grimes thread

What's embarrassing about facts?

the fact that you have a small penis is embarassing

I only argue in the nude so I am reminded if the argument is worth winning, she'd get thrown out onto the street for even implying I want her around more than her rivals.

Can you imagine how complicated James' life is Jesus Christ

what makes you think it's complicated?

THESE SEPTS BELONG TO GRIMES

Daily reminder grimes is a shit artist who lost her virginity in a gangbang

fucking captcha fucked me up

fuck you moot you stupid piece of shit

>my favorite song by her is caladan
Myself I've really been digging Go lately (imo the latest from Lady Gaga really highlights just how musically complex and expertly crafted even Grimes' officially "mainstream" projects tend to be.) The video too. I've had more than my fair share of trying to tease accurate color from digital camera equipment (one area where film still reigns supreme) and the color correction work she did on it - particularly those kaleidoscopic reds/blues in the desert shots) is simply outstanding.

I'm gonna need some information about her gambang phase

I agree. The fact that it generated any kind of negativity at all dumbfounds me, it's such a good song and the video is great too. While I'd be lying if I said that I didn't prefer the Roco Prime videos (I'm a sucker for sentimental shit, and the fact that she works with her brother is really endearing and adds a special meaning to their videos they made together), Go was 100% an amazing music video by all accounts and it fit the song perfectly.

We don't discuss her sexual past or future here as that might encourage people to rape her. For all intensive purposes she is pure.

gambang is a song from Geidi Primes you fool.

some user a long time ago brought it up during the peak "Gangbang phase" shitposting and I thought it was a funny meme so I've been continuing it for the past couple days whenever I see more gangbang shitposting.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWam7u9uBNY
It's a really good song and super corny.
>That half-assed job at making that sample loop smooth
I'm reminded of that vicious ad someone took out insulting Arbutus that they would put anything on their label.

Do you have more info about her prone sex fetish?

No because I'm not a creep and I can mind my own business.

Claire's sex life isn't up for discussion.

That being said, you can be sure James is nailing her very often and does a good job to satiate her man-lust. And that's ALL you need to know...

could be a dozen individual threads. quit your bitching.

When is Claire gonna dump him and get a better model?

pfft, I know for certain james isn't allowed to release unless the full moon is visible in the nights sky.

Someone was saying that Jay-Z gets free use of her body if he is using her as a muse and that is what the song Prone Sex is about. It's an interesting theory.

Never. James is a sexy man who does everything she asks, keeps her grounded and satiates her man-lust. He's literally her dreamboat. They are going to get married and live a long life together in Japan like the nerdy weeaboos they are.

You heard wrong. You see the thing that Beyonce didn't tell anybody... Jay-Z is actually Becky. He's Grimes' side bitch, she has him wrapped around her fingers like a pussy ring.

I love her so much.. I want to learn about her as much as possible.
I already know about Grimes more than about myself. And I need more information.

enjoy pastebin.com/j52MhKzN

What do you think Grimes and James make of jamesposting?

Do you think Grimes found out about it and thought it was James posting about himself in the third person, and took offense to how blatantly self-centered it seemed? Do you think they've had a fight over it?

Seems highly unlikely, and we'd never know, but god damn that would make me laugh.

ask her yourself.

go to a concert, get in the first row with a sheet of questions, fold it into a paper airplane and in the middle of the performance fly it on the stage.

make sure you write "READ ME" in big red letters on the wings so she doesn't just throw it back. include your email address at the bottom or something.

it's a longshot butt hey.

I get the feeling james would be honoured to have Jay-Z's baby with grimes.... if only claire would take them term instead of lying down and throwing medicine balls onto her tummy whenever she starts to show.

g

she has nice hands

I'd do anything to be in his shoes, open relationships are the most respectful human relationships can be. I'm happiest being commanded like a butler and told not to expect anything in return. Grimes is the love of my life and I want to shield her from my disgusting impulses towards sex and truth.

Where does this meme that James is only allowed to ejaculate on the full moon come from?

jealousy that grimes loves james very, very much/

grimes posters are very creative...

I love Grimes more than she loves James

HEY WHAT'S UP
I'M KRAFT PUNK

Just accept this restriction, james. She is thinking of changing it to the solar equinoxes to satisfy her mystical cult urges.

this guy sucks

Not a hard task. I don't listen to any other artist but grimes because she is the last artist the world will ever need.

GET OUTTA HERE KRAFT PUNK

I HAVE A NEW HIDDEN CAMERA SHOW

KRAFT PUNK'D

for a goblin

What the hell is wrong with you?

I want to live under a bridge with her.

what? if the ultrasound comes back and it's not female then there is too much risk that it won't respect women later in life thus it cannot be allowed to live.

i love grimes i cant stop thinking about her

I need Grimes.

is that chest hair

Who's that ugly bitch?

This song is actually great.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-bKSyG0lng

nice trips, and please be aware she shaves now to please only herself, her past however unfavorable is of no concern to anyone.

That's Claire you dumb clown poster.

Please refrain from using gendered slurs like "b*tch". Thank you.

your love is superficial.

tbf james is a numale bitch too though, he even pays for her monthly subcription box to Celebrity Shaped Vibrators. Justin Bie-ie-ei-ei-e-eeeeee-ber was her favorite.

>implying grimes isn't james' sugar momma
he's unemployed and literally hasn't released music since 2014

literally a house husband.

I always heard that grimes threads were cringy and pathetic but holy fucking shit nothing could have prepared me for this nonsense. I can't tell if the people in these threads are being ironic or if they are just literally this autistic. Someone help me out?

Please stop using ableist slurs.

we're sorry

saying that someone is autistic isn't ableist if they are actually autistic. At that point, it would be a statement of fact you fucking imbecile.

In /grimes/ people are ordered and ranked by how affectionate they are. I hope you know that you are currently lower than dogshit for questioning our culture with negativity.

so you're not actually being ironic? you're being totally serious?

we only use praise so we know who is actually shitposting and attempting to cast judgement on our grimey, like you are now. Makes our worship that much easier and pleasant to know you faggots stick out like a sore thumb.

Of course, user. We're the real deal ;)

k that's all I needed to know. Enjoy your shit threads i guess. Shame a good artist like her has to be misrepresented by pathetic autists like you people.

No, but I do want to "fuck" her

is like a series of Ricardos but even more pathetic and fat

it honestly wouldn't surprise me if any of these faggots end up sending her a bomb in the mail the minute she starts fucking a chad

Yeah, her music is great and she makes it all herself. Huge inspiration to me.

This is good.

If the chad releases their best grimes sex tape/nudes the ricardos will be pacified forever.

The fact james and claire both have synchronized buttplugs that activate when they PM each other was the final straw for me.

Goodbye /grimes/

i could believe it

What a joke.