What's that album that you feel like you have to listen to at least once a day?

What's that album that you feel like you have to listen to at least once a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This youtube.com/watch?v=yaiq_TKOKqM

Spiderland. Twin Fantasy is overrated btw

*obligatory 'hi will'*
Personally, Lift Your Skinny Fists would be it for me. I always find myself putting it on.

Good choice. Which CSH album do you think is better? Or do you just mean overrated in general.

>Spiderland. Twin Fantasy is overrated btw
Not OP, but I wasn't aware it was highly praised. Either way, it's a personal favorite purely due to shit that makes me relate to a lot of the lyrics. I can see how people could easily not like it though.

I like it too. I've just seen it get a lot of praise that baffles me.

just picked this up on vinyl. at first I was like nah, but now i'm like yeah.

Ah, got it. Yeah, I can see that.

Honestly, I've been pretty disappointed with everything Will's done other than Twin Fantasy. I really wanted to like Teens of Style and Teens of Denial as much as I liked Twin Fantasy, but what made me love Twin Fantasy so much was specific events and feelings in my life. His other albums just don't have the same connection to me, and without that I find them fairly mediocre.

EPIC!

Lately it's this.

fucking this

I've spun this at least once a day since it came out

>listening to 20min songs daily

Don't really care for this album. I think it sounds like it's trying way too hard.

probably this
helps that it's an ep so it's easy to listen to when you don't have a lot of time

It's so damn lush, I notice new subtleties in the arrangements every listen

>once a day

kek, some days I don't even get out of bed

>tfw you don't want an artist to be your #1 artist on last.fm but you know its gonna happen anyway so you just give into it

Whole thing is just under an hour and a half long. Honestly not that hard to listen to it when I'm laying down. Also helps I'm a NEET fgt with no outlet for anything so I have a lot of time on my hands.

>not listening to music in bed all day

My morning commute runs about the same time as this album so its what I listen to most days

not the other guy, but I think will's music really requires you to be in a certain place to appreciate it fully

like what made Teens of Denial such a great album for me was being able to identify with basically every lyric

if it was any less relatable I wouldn't like it nearly as much

I think he'll never make a record like TF again, but I think he doesn't want to because he knows he won't be able to top it, at least in his fans' minds.

also, he's definitely over the lo-fi aesthetic