What is it like to be a non autistic, social person in a heavily autistic country such as Finland?

What is it like to be a non autistic, social person in a heavily autistic country such as Finland?

Sorry to break the news but finnish autism is mostly a meme and finns usually have rich social life

Can you stop making threads like this I don't like it when people bully Finnish people it's like seeing a group of friends they're all 6 feet handsome and they're with an autistic guy who is also in a wheelchair and you walk straight past all of them to pick on the guy in a wheelchair.

stop this shit meme stupid burger saged

Fuck you and your feminist snow plow

>There are Americans who took the meme seriously

It's called being female you retard.

juuh suomalainen autismi ei kyllä oo pelkkä meemi

>le hiljainen bussipysäkkiautismi ja le no small talk culture is autism

Autismi on kuule ihan eri juttu kuin tää paska.
Joo, onhan täällä aika paljon neurologisesti poikkeavia ali-ihmisiä jotka runkkaa piirretyille elukoille mutta silti ne on vain prosentti tai kaksi suomalaisista.

Aikalailla tämä.

Jos sitä oikeaksi autismiksi luulee niin suosittelen tapaamaan enemmän ihmisiä /mämmin/ ulkoa.
Sage

ITT: Autism

I bet there are more burgers in Burgerland than in Winland

>mostly a meme

it really isn't though.

t. visited your 2 more populated cities. people there are awkward, there's no 2 ways about it.

this
it's not autism though, it's just shyness and self-preservation which most nordic people have because of lack of people.

I'm not autistic, sad or depressed.

I am Finnish.

Impossible. Either you turn autistic or you die.

ite oot ali-ihminen .-.

I'm a Finnish tourist in Greece and all the girls touching my muscular arms while we're flirting is making me very nervous. I came twice in my pants today.

>few weeks ago
>at a Lidl store
>suddenly some woman starts singing
>it's a nigress with headphones
>everyone's looking at her like she's weird
>doesn't stop singing

SUDDENLY SINGING AT A PUBLIC PLACE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
YOU'RE NOT AT A FUCKING KARAOKE PUB
IF YOU MOVE TO A FOREIGN COUNTRY YOU ADAPT TO THE CULTURAL NORMS OF THAT COUNTRY, WE DO NOT ADAPT TO YOURS

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are trying to steal your wallet.
They aren't even greeks, just gypsies.
You wouldn't know the difference.

DELET THIS

t. Jari Tervo

we can never know

>let me tell you about your country
It isnt autism. Its local culture. I have cousins who live in germany and they are way more open than finns here. Just cultural thing, otherwise they would be autistic too if it was all finns

>Geographical autism.

Sure they're not just drunk when the autism is aparently gone?