Is tool good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qo5tuQVW15w
youtube.com/watch?v=zh6f6dbgyY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh

No

No

I never listened to them, but if Sup Forums hates them then they're probably good.

Tool is very meh if you ask me. The fanbase is throw up.jpg

Meh

tool are pretty fun to listen to

just listen to like 8 songs and figure it out.

Better than Dream Theater but still bad

These guys have no fucking clue, they just bandwagon with the general hate. Especially the fanbase part that's being thrown around all the time. Tool is awesome, they are all undoubtedly talented musicians and very creative.

lmao dude gaslight brian and crucify him when he's 35 lmao we victory now

did you sabotage my raffle tickets?

i think tool is a pretty cool guy, eh

>is X good?
Nice meme

10,000 days (the song) is their best song

FIGHT MEEEEEEE

This

I get nothing out of them. Just bores me and their songs all sound the same

it's nothing special, but it's nothing fucking awful either,

>Tell me if I like a band or not

Ænima & Lateralus are classics.
The rest have some good tunes. Maynard is a twat, but the rest of the band are pretty talented & creative.

Music is alright but there's way too much filler in every single album. I found the lyrics and song themes to be very hit and miss (I don't like their sense of humor at all) and I REALLY dislike Maynard so I find it hard to listen to

They'd be great if Keenan wasn't such a pseud.

>I don't understand why people shit themselves for this soft rock dronefest.

Actually Tool is cool. I mean, I don't go out of my way to listen to them like I once did, but Lateralus is good.

Literally only Ænima. Lateralus has a few songs and even 10000 days has 2 or 3 good songs.
But compared to all other popular "Progressive Metal" bands they are the lesser of 2 evils

youtube.com/watch?v=qo5tuQVW15w

9:55 is still one of my favorite things

nevermind, i forgot about this one

youtube.com/watch?v=zh6f6dbgyY0

but yeah, the fan base is a basket of deplorables, maynard james keenan is one of my favorite vocalists though

its literally the megaphone.

Ancient meme nig

Great band
10000 days is horrible

I'd say Ænima is 9/10 overall, Lateralus is mostly good tracks and 10,000 Days is mostly boring with two 11/10 songs.

that being rosetta stoned and?

id say Vicarious and The Pot personally

I won't lie to you. They're pretty good.
Lateralus has a really unique feel to it with interesting lyrics and great use of percussion.
It gets a bit repetitive as the time goes by, and its fanbase is incredibly cancer.

10000 days is definitely their best album

I was thinking about Vicarious and Right in Two, but Rosetta Stoned and The Pot fall in between "boring" and "11/10" actually.