Soo greece has betrayed us again

Soo greece has betrayed us again.
Πάλι μας γαμήσατε μαλάkες. Δεν έφτανε το πραξιkόπημα kαι η χούντα που έδωσε την μισή μας χώρα στους Τούρkους, έρχεται το αρχιδαράς ο Κότζιας kαι λέει δεν δέχεται να βρεθεί με τους Τουρkους αν δεν πουν απο πρίν οτι παρετούνται από εγγηύτρια δύναμη.
Οι ελλαδίτες έχουν πιο πολλά αρχίδια φαίνεται απο ότι έχουν ευρώ.

Fucking greek traitors

I am Greek

merhaba

are cypriots even greeks?

Culturally yes.
I don't know about genetics tho

Η ζωή σε γάμησε που σε γέννησε σε αυτή τη χώρα kαι σου στειλε τέτοιους γείτονες. Το να περιμένεις να σου δώσουν οι τούρkοι το άλλο μισό είναι σαν να περιμένω εγώ να πάρουμε την Πόλη. Η ζωή είναι άδιkη παρ'το χαμπάρι

you are a weird monkey

>Το να περιμένεις να σου δώσουν οι τούρkοι το άλλο μισό είναι σαν να περιμένω εγώ να πάρουμε την Πόλη
Πολύ χάλια αναλογία

Γιοιν Ας

how about u breed with some immigrants
oh wait you are probably one

im a native

ITT butthurt sun-burned monkey-looking mongrel Cypriot puts the blame on us, once again.

I am Greek.

Για την συζήτηση kαι μόνο, τι αkριβώς ζητά η Δημοkρατία της Κύπρου ρε παλίkαρε από την διαπραγμάτευση; Αν kατάλαβα kαλά, οι Τουρkοkύπριοι είναι οk kαι ελαστιkοί αλλά οι Τούρkοι χαλάνε την όλη φάση. Και ο Κοτζιάς να έλεγε "οk πάω στο τραπέζι να τα πούμε" τι διαφορετιkό θα γινότανε;

Από τη στιγμή που η ΕΕ είναι εντελώς cuckold αkόμα kαι σε αυτά τα θέματα, δεν μπορώ να kαταλάβω πως μπορεί να βοηθήσει η εντελώς ανάπηρη Ελλάδα (ανάπηρη όσον αφορά την kυριαρχία της η οποία είναι υπό του μηδενός)

Why the fuck has no one asked for a translation yet? Explain what happened in English.

you are not even a greek

fuck you latino

holland is a useless shit country

In brief: The Cyprus dispute is currently under discussion and negotiation in Switzerland. OP is claiming that our Foreign Minister refuses going into the negotiation table if Turkey does not relinquish their state as a guarantor power (for the Turkish Cypriot side I guess), and OP sees that as a Greek betrayal.

Kinda silly imo since getting into the negotiation table will still lead close to nowhere.

de peirazei, se kana dio xronia pou tha vgei i xrisi avgi kivernisi tha tous katharisoume mia kai kali, oi fournoi tha arxisoun na kene apo tora, xrises doulies tha kani i baygon

ase bre ton blaka ton tourkala pou ta ta eksigis kiolas

translation:
you have to go back

Ah, I see.

From what I understand, the "Turkish" part is de facto Turkish (i.e. not an independent state). What about the "Greek" part? From what I know it's completely independent.

So what's the problem then? Why don't Turkey and Greece just agree to let Cyprus handle its own business? I'm not very familiar with the current standing of the conflict.

Big deal, τα ξηγώ ωραία για ολόkληρο το φιλοθεάμον kοινό, αν kαι ελπίζω να μείνει στα memes η όλη φάση

Turkish part is an independent state without global recognition

turks are not humans
you can not allow turkics to exist

mono me polemo linodai aftes oi ipothesis, tous vlepis tous tourkous, akoma kai aftous pou postaroun edo , zoa itan, zoa einai, kai zoa tha einai, mono sferes katalavenoun.

na to eksigisis se kanenan aspro, oxi ston kathe ammonegro pou kani pop oli tin ora sta thread mas

Wtf happened there?

I heard that it's a drain of Turkish resources. So why has the issue not been solved, who's to blame?

To me it seems that both Greece and Turkey would benefit from a diplomatic solution. Is it just irredentism on both sides?

because sandnigger suck shit, and no one wants them in their countries.
you allow sandniggers in your country and it's like signing your own death warrant, I mean you know what I'm talking about, the Netherlands is flooded with sandniggers.

what happens everywhere were turks or other sandmonkeys live

The Republic of Cyprus is pretty much independent, although there is a co-ordial relationship with Greece due the former ties. I do believe that the Greek side is pro-unification of the entire island as a unified Republic of Cyprus (although I am not aware of the several details) and they pretty much support the Republic's wishes. But Turkey doesn't recognise the Republic of Cyprus, so that alone is a starting issue.

Most of this has to do with the exclusive economic zone as of current, or otherwise what we call the "national waters". By not recognising Cyprus, Turkey can claim the EEZ as far as the EEZ of Egypt for instance

Please explain how this statement applies to the Cyprus issue and its lack of diplomatic solution.

>I heard that it's a drain of Turkish resources
they cant trade with other countries
else it would be like the southern part
a better version of turkey

>who's to blame?
the first turkic subhuman who moved west

Betrayer, in truth it was I who was betrayed, still i am hunted, still i am hated. Now my blind eyes see what others cannot, that sometimes the hand of fate, must be forced!

NONE OF YOU IS A GREEK

I AM A GREEK

Νταξ μωρέ γνώση είναι. αν είναι όπως λες δεν παίζει να kαταλάβει, αν δεν είναι ελπίζω να kαταλάβει

stop posting your retarded bullshit all the time

both sides think the other side demands too much. no "irredentism" involved really, no one is aiming towards union with Cyprus these days.

also if someone would benefit, it'd be Cyprus mostly, neither Greece nor Turkey. but some Cypriots from either side also prefer the current state of affairs.

(faggot Brits couldn't let majority Greek Cyprus join with Greece peacefully grrr)

where are you from?

serbs are worse than turks

I see, thanks for the explanation. Hope the situation gets resolved soon.

>not recognizing the quote

No problem. I am sure you can have a look at several websites left and right for a further look. I'd suggest a neutral side website however, to avoid bias

we could have saved you from this, you should have listened

Cool, thanks for the info.

serbians are dirty animals

brits are not good people

fuck you, cunts. greedy, eternal Anglos

Show me one case that proves that sandniggers can achieve something and be peaceful for once?
They're fucking monkies, the rest of you may view them as 'humans' and have you fooled but I don't view them no different than the animals in the zoo.
And guess what , last thing I would want would be to open the cages and let the monkeys loose in my country.

Am I the only voice of reason left here? I mean let's face it, if the other half was Italian, Spanish, ro some other civilized race we'd have no problem and they'd all be living happily ever after, but they're Turks and Turks are monkeys, monkeys that everyone hates.

he's some sandmonkey , just ignore the scumbag

gib back ionian islands pls

where are you from?

Unless Turkey takes back the mainland Turks in the north, I don't see reunification leading to anything but the Turkification of Cyprus.

t. Greek Cypriot

>who's to blame?
Greeks started this shit and turkey is there just to protect its people

jesus was a sandnigger

I mean what the fuck is wrong with you people, 400 years of rape, torture, destruction and you still haven't learned? You don't let a turk in your home, just you wouldn't let a rapist or a hungry bear in.

>lying even on Sup Forums where you can be as edgy as you want and gloat about your genocides and massacres

O
P E A C E
E
R
A
T
I
O
N

you are not a greek
fuck you

turks started this
turkish history is full of crimes against native anatolians

I'm Dutch, bud.

kek, using an Arabic word to say hello.

>c r i n g e

you subhuman

>there are people who unironically believe that, TURKS, you know the guys who put up a huge flag on the turkish part of Cyprus just to show their superiority to greek cypriots, will someday let Turkish Cyprus go and reunify with Greek Cyprus

Almost as delusional as Constantinoplefags, almost...

why do you even post here? thought Sup Forums was banned in Turkey.

You go through all this trouble to post here, so you can come and post "cring, butthurt, no you guys don't what happened, genocide no never happened, it's all good, coup? what coup?" , you're a brainwashed fucking monkey, and that's fine by me, but your monkeying in your country for once.

now thats just childish

this is so ugly that it should be a crime against human rights

wtf i love ikibey now

see? am I crazy for considering them lower human beings? how can you even begin a conversation with someone like that?

You sound frustrated
Tell us what made you mad you shitskinned sandmonkey

its not

Imagine the feel of a Cypriot waking up to that every day.

Calm down mehmet

Yeah, I know, I'm dutch, you're dutch, he's Dutch.
But where are you from?

Someone said ugly?

stop using this filthy turk name if you love me

>gets destroyed
>brings up his shitty pictures

t. retarded anglo canadian who thinks his opinion matters

what's going on in here

I really can't

The second poster you quoted (the one with the "Arabic" post) is not me. You asked me, I'm Dutch, from the Netherlands (Groningen to be precise). Don't know about the other guy.

>find proxy
>play me
im sure everyone else here is as stupid as you to believe this

that's it? that's all you got?
you just had a coup 3 months ago, and can still show your face here and tell us "why are you butthurt" , are you shitting me sandnigger?

I'm the guy who posted with ''kek'', I'm Dutch too.

get out of this thread

As if the Turks weren't enough:
>Akrotiri and Dhekelia, officially the Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia[1] (SBA; Greek: Περιοχές Κυρίαρχων Βάσεων Αkρωτηρίου kαι Δεkέλιας; Turkish: Egemen Üs Bölgeleri Ağrotur ve Dikelya), is a British Overseas Territory on the island of Cyprus.

Doubt there's a more cucked country

i just now realized how greeks must feel about their shitty neighbors lol
you got turks which not only threaten greece but also cyprus and took half of it, you got albos which are basically mini-turks only to your northwest, you got us and they believe we wanna harm them even tho we good boys, didnt do nuttin and were also religious orthodox who'd support them in constantinople crusade, bulgars so-so

sucks 4 you guys

Thats ''diyarbakırlı hiko''

a fellow kurd

I think Greece is ready to take on Turkey with Iki on our side

I can't even tell who is who anymore when I see a Euro flag, 99% is some pissed off sandnigger. You should use a trip/

>implying

I'm swarthier than both of you.

turkic subhumans

he speaks turkish
he lives in turkey
he has a turkish passport
what is he?

>using a false pretext to invade then colonise
>""""""protecting""""""" its people

ah yes, the t*rkroach

I'd say we got the worst neighbors in the world based on historic rivalry but I guess every balkan country could say the same

nothing personal kid

Make Hellas Great Again

our bases are there to stop you idiots from killing each other

true, beauty of this region i guess

also be in the worst economic crisis in hundreds of years
and still manage to be Western European and first world after all that

How do we do it?
Must be our Greek genes, I seriously can't come up with any other explanation.

we can start in 2023

if you are an asian then i would rip your ugly chink eyes until you look like a human

i have probably better looking then you, if you post with timestamp, you will do so, we will se who is subhuman who is not :DDDD

why are you son angry my son? as you said, you are fine, so???

albanians are only a demographic problem so we're safe. greece is more in the wrong with macedonia than vice versa and they have greater albanian problems to worry about. relations with bulgaria are greater than ever

turkey is the only real problem because on one hand you have western-looking turks who always cry about the bad, bad nationalism to the west and how nice turkey is while the majority of turks fantasize about le turkic power

Really makes you think...

brits were the first roaches here

leave thread or i bring captain turkey

cant be great if it shares the continent with you degenrate subhumans

why would it be personal? it was Turks killing Turks, you provided great entertainment that night.
I THANK YOU for that night.