Ilkay Gündogan will sign a 4-year contract with City in the coming days. Fee €26m + bonuses. [SportBILD]

>Ilkay Gündogan will sign a 4-year contract with City in the coming days. Fee €26m + bonuses. [SportBILD]

probably the right decision for him. he will grow under guardiola. he still should have fired his agent, the way he communicated this thole hickhack was a complete disaster

>he still should have fired his agent
Isn't he his uncle?

Better sauce please

Sport Bild have been pretty good with Dortmund transfers recently. Also RuhrNachrichten have said it's happening too.

>25
>ded

Great rebuilding there, pep gone in 2 years?

What are you on about? I want better SAUCE

Gonna be easier for mou than I thought

You can just fuck off with those rumours. There are literally hundreds of rumours linking players with teams every day. Don't post here unless you have a confirmed deal

'no'

He's just buttmad barely anyone follows his shitty oil club on Sup Forums. That's why he has to spam these threads everyday.

Just like this year, right? Remind me how his Chelsea did again?

How many girlfriends have you had now, Dutch bro? It's gotta be over 300 or 400 by now hasn't it?

How long is Gundogan supposed to be out for exactly? I'm sure I read something about a dislocated knee-cap.

thank god, i can't stand this fuck.
he was injured all the time, finally he leaves.

Until October, apparently. He's had surgery on a dislocated kneecap, I think, and is recovering from that. Add on a few months for getting back to fitness, so he should be ready to go by next year.

the season before he was injured a year because of his back, he wanted to go to a bigger club but had to make another 1 year contract with dortmund.
useless cunt.

something like that and a few abortions but you know, a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell ;)

he would easily be the best german midfielder if he wasn't such a cripple

somewhat of a gamble for city, but he's not that expensive by EPL standards

That's the only thing that makes me think this is feasible. £20m is nothing to City for a CM that, in 7 months time, could potentially prove invaluable to them.

If not, they just cut their losses and move on to someone else. No big deal. The only issue would be the position he would take up on the PL and CL squad lists (if still unfit).