/???/ general

Sup Forums is being spammed with black dicks and Sup Forums is being spammed with white dicks

wtf is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd bet it's Sup Forums

Black dicks are yummier DESU

14 year old Sup Forumstards who are up way past their bed time

Don't worry, mom will find them eventually and tell them get off the dang internet and go to sleep

they're both being spammed with black dicks

the white dicks are just for a size comparison

you have to understand that, what with election season upon us and all, some of the more 16-years-old of us are currently fighting a meme war against that mean old woman hillary clinton

they use black dicks for recruitment purposes

it's supposed to emasculate you and supposedly make you feel a sort of instinctual racial protectiveness

it's real gay

One last hurrah before summer ends for the underagers?

feels like the work of /s4s/ due to the level of autism

brb going to Sup Forums for a bit

Who are the dick invaders and what do they want?

wtf I love trump now

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

>it's supposed to emasculate you and supposedly make you feel a sort of instinctual racial protectiveness

Wow I never thought of it that way but you're right

MONTIE ARMY STRIKES HARD AND SWIFT
WOOP WOP

some men don't want money, some men just want memes

>not just getting off your computer and actually seeing the light of day

>some men just want memes
What a pathetic fucking life that is.

you should've died instead of the towers

bithc please

BLACK DICK ALL IN YOUR BOARD AGAIN

Same that kindof blew my mind

NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS NIGUS DICKUS

woah my dad died in 711

:^(