Moscowites

Is moscow considered a great city? I want to visit one day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g
kudago.com/msk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

This Frenchman love Moscow because he saw only 3 niggers with the airport for a city of 10 millions of inhabitants.

youtube.com/watch?v=opVLKujyq-g

I dont care about that. I want to see impressive shit

It's pretty nice.

I want brutal stalinist stuff

Avoid cities then, there is so much more nature-wise. Iceland is fantastic for "impressive shit", in Moscow you have major man-made structures which are pretty to watch, but thats about it.

Post-Stalinist architecture is more brutal imo.

But Stalinist buildings are certainly more impressive.

There are no Russians outside Moscow and Saint Petersburg.

There are no Spanish outside of Madrid and Barcelona.

and Seville

There are no Russians inside these cities either.

At least they are not black radical Muslims, r-right?

When I think of Moscow I just picture a big, brutal, faceless, and (figuratively) cold city. I'm thinking of going there for the museums, but what about other stuff I like such as nightlife, live music, and sporting events? Is the city actually any fun?

>nightlife, live music, and sporting events
Moscow is the biggest European city (not counting Istanbul), so there are enough of that.

>such as nightlife, live music, and sporting events? Is the city actually any fun?
Yeah, plenty of them. You can try to see there
kudago.com/msk/
I don't know if there is an english version, but you can use google translate.

Ha! You have Swedish neon (or probably LED, I guess) signs on your dystopian high rises. That's pretty funny.

TELE2 is trying to conquer our market and has a pretty aggressive advertising campaign.

Nice.
I remember the commercial that said "the company that brings you small bills", with all the dwarfs and their shenanigans.

And then they switched to Frank, and it all went downhill.

>When I think of Moscow I just picture a big, brutal, faceless, and (figuratively) cold city.

Moscow is one of the few Russian cities that isn't. Even in Soviet times it wasn't a terrible place to live.

There's great places.
But it's more like americanized city. So if you want to see something russian.. well, try Great Novgorod.