I know this isn't /lit/ but I want to hear specifically from y'all what some good music reading are for my first ever...

I know this isn't /lit/ but I want to hear specifically from y'all what some good music reading are for my first ever plane flight that goes 24 hrs. Link to my shitty last.fm if it helps > www.last.fm/user/Jackithd

Also some good albums would be good and fine.

Thanks,
Have a nice day!

I just bought his bicycle book for a dollar but havent cracked it yet

yoooo

The study of counterpoint van Bach Is an interesting book a friend told me about

I've heard this aiight

added to list, thnx and pls keep em comin

not the kim gordon book

Finally I get to know what streets were closed on 9/11 and what route they took to the studio!

jesus christ what a disaster

what an indie

good plane album is SAW2
download missing tracks from ilictronix

I'm too young to fully understand and appreciate the concepts and implications contained within this book, oh well

haha, for sure. Rhubarb is a track I can listen to for literally hours. You mean AT missing tracks?

yeah, the tracks Hankie (cut out of US release of SAW2) and Stone in Focus (only in vinyl release)

cheers dude :>)

Haha I did the same thing. It's pretty good actually. It reminds me of the song Cities but from the perspective of him biking around.

These are the most recent ones I've read and they were both very good

Not op but I need that japanoise book in my life.

Also, less music related but micheal Gira's book The Consumer is a very interesting read and you can probably get through it in the span of the flight. It's pretty rare but you can find a pdf in the /lit/ archives. It's just as dark and morbidly beautiful as his lyrics.

Thanks guys~~

Keep in mind that this series really overanalyzes albums, but if you go in with an open mind they're fine. Read the SAW II and Endtroducing 33's.

if you're into shoegaze

This was a fun read, also Hunger Makes Me A Modern Girl from Carrie Brownstein if you like Sleater-Kinney

thanks my dudes, you're all great. Finding each of these bit by bit.