REMOVE THE STUPID FUCKING FLAGS

I HAVE TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE KNOWING THAT I'M FINNISH BUT WHY THE FUCK DO OTHER PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT THAT AS WELL?

not that bad, imagine being portuguese

>I HAVE TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE KNOWING THAT I'M FINNISH

feels good man

Ok i see that finnish delusion is taking a turn for the worse. i guess i should expect this since you're a very lonley finn on a Thursday night which means crippling depression and questionable amount of alcohol consumed to generate happy thoughts which you then try to delude yourself are real but they're not then you contemplate suicide but the fact that we are here chatting with you is the only thing (and your mom) from keeping you from committing sudoko and also you're hungry so you run to your local kkk-store to buy energy drinks and beer sauseges and then you come back to shitpost some more.

koskaan et rasvaa haiseva Mongol

So we can laugh at you.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Finnish.

Ok i see that finnish delusion is taking a turn for the worse. i guess i should expect this since you're a very lonley finn on a Sunday night which means crippling depression and questionable amount of alcohol consumed to generate happy thoughts which you then try to delude yourself are real but they're not then you contemplate suicide but the fact that we are here chatting with you is the only thing (and your mom) from keeping you from committing sudoko and also you're hungry so you run to your local kkk-store to buy energy drinks and beer sauseges and then you come back to shitpost some more.

we should focus completely on pesäpallo

it seems you are finnished

Can we get 'no flag Sunday' every week? I think this should become a thing

you forgot to change the day of the week

I'm starting to getr really drunk, but I just wanted to say. Losing to Canada doesn't feel nearly as bad as losing to Sweden or Russia. Canucks plaued really good and clean hockey tonight, and we appreciate that. Our boys and coach simply weren't able to unlockc the puzzle tonight. Still, we are in the process of building the strongest olympic hockey team world has ever seen, so stay tuned and good night.

Take it from your fellow white brethren

How would you feel about IDs instead

Thank god i won the lottery of life

wait until the Euros, you'll get yours

>wake up
>still canadian
>goverment moved a family of 7 into a rental house near me
>owner tells me government takes care of all the bills
>grandparents can't even get a nurse once a week/no dental/medication
at least you can say your finnish

Hi Ahmed.

>forget to say they are syrian

>france
>lottery of life
kek
KEK

CHOKELAND

>Honestly complaining about the money the gov is spending on refugees when it is a drop in the bucket compared to the millions we give natives to drink themselves to death on reserves

nice proxy

So what happened that fins are losing their shit over?