Finnish conscription

>Finnish conscription
How does it feel to be beta loser when there is some one who even this very moment training, just to kill you.
yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2012/02/28/jaakariprikaatin-alokasarkea-ensimmaisesta-aamuheratyksesta-valaan#media=78313

feels good

cant wait to get the big mongol dick

Fuck you weak faggots. Our country had the strongest army in this planet its only matter of time before we destroy your country.

give it to me

>How does it feel when there is some one who even this very moment training just to kill you

Good mornings to him

t, II/10

>Our country had the strongest army in this planet its only matter of time before we destroy your country.
Are you drunk or just bönde?

What is he doing?

Swimming in ice cold water while wearing full battle equipment. Something you faggots cant do because your such a pussy army.

I did that twice to in conscription, really sucked.

I think the likelihood of war between our nations is close to 0%, original poster.

We didn't just jump in a hole with our gear, we would swim across rivers in winter.
You know we sometimes train with you in Lapland, right?

>tfw remember when I had to do this shit and the barefoot march in winter
I just wanted to be a good haparanda boy but they sent me to hell, thankfully I have all toes in one foot left.

In one generation, the Swedish became homosexuals. If they tried to reintroduce conscription, it would not succeed because of how badly the manpower has degraded

>In one generation, the Swedish became homosexuals
Not really but todays kids are really spoiled and just computer playing wimps. If conscription is reintroduced I bet it will be just a shitty social justice version of what I had to do.

>we would swim across rivers in winter.
I call bullshit. with such equipment and temperature, if you try and exhaust yourself in the water you'll just kill yourself faster. Unless of course you were to use temperatureproof swimsuits.

This was in southern Germany, maybe -5C.
The river was maybe 10 meters wide coming down from the Alps. No suits, the rubber bag in our rucks helped us float. Then we changed uniforms on the other side, then carried the frozen uniform for a week.

>wanting conscription
>wanting military standards lowered enough that everyone can serve
>wanting to train with a drafted autist as your fireteam partner.

>wanting military standards lowered enough that everyone can serve
obese people don't do conscription usually and when they do, it's usually office working or something easy. and all assburgers get c-papers so they don't have to do anything

Our military pars up with the likes of Norway and we have beaten even the US in some particular areas. Our conscription is the only viable solution since our country is so small and we have a particularly real threat who we share 1 000 kilometers of border with. Also the training is on par and specializes us to fight in our own environments exceptionally. Also fatsoes and retards get c-papers so they get freed for service till the time of crisis.

I don't even know why i answered some pissy shitposting leaf though.

Rest of world are you even trying?

Funny story, my friend just got back from basic and told me that there were four women in his platoon. Three were out by the first week, and the last one quit because she was the only woman in the platoon.
>mfw people think women should be drafted

kek

I had two females in my platoon, both did great. I dont know what its like for you but here the tests to get in is the same for men and women.