Why is everyone's favorite track Nights? It's cool, but there's so much better stuff to choose from on here

Why is everyone's favorite track Nights? It's cool, but there's so much better stuff to choose from on here

It's almost like taste is subjective.

Why do people like this Boys II Men cover artist so much?

Solo is the best song

>Boys II Men cover artist

Have you listened to Boys II Men before?

I don't like the first half of Nights, sounds like a Drake song

but that bridge and beat switch is fucking amazing

yeah and they're great but I don't get why adding a hip-hop backing to them and sucking out all their emotion is considered good.

White Ferrari > Self-Control > Solo > Pink+White Ivy > Siegfried > Nights > Pretty Sweet > Futura Free > Godspeed > Skyline To

solo is the best imho, at least lyrically

#1) Self-control
#2) Godspeed
#3) Solo (reprise)
Prove me wrong
>Pro tip, you can't :D:D:D

Self control is the best songs and Nights in top 5 in the album.

Where my Nike boys at?

All the Normies fuck with that track just cause that beat switch in the middle. Personally my favorite on this is Seigfried

>Personally my favorite on this is Seigfried
this is the only true patrician choice, Seigfried is elder-god-tier, the one song Frank has been working towards his whole career...

Nowhere

>black guys singing about feels
>totally unique and only BIIM does it

Their sounds aren't even remotely similar either.

james blake's feature on white ferrari almost makes me cry

Ivy

Yes and yes.String arrangement by Jonny Greenwood by the way

WOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING BUZZIN

first three tracks are my favorites

>I, I, I know you gotta leave, leave, leave

Anyone else think the album fizzles out? White Ferrari and Siegfried are both amazing but they're very meditative and quiet, not really "climax of an album" material. Then all that's left to end the album is Godspeed which is short enough to be an interlude, then Futura Free which is sort of aimless and confusing. I definitely think the album is frontloaded

>It's a loop and on the other side of the loop is a loop

I can't hear this lyric and not tear up and I have no idea why

Ivy is the best

I wouldn't say it's frontloaded because there's good songs through the middle and white ferrari and siegfried are great like you said, but i do agree that it fizzles out and doesn't exactly keep your attention to the end

WE OUT HEREEEE BRUH
NIKES IS THE BEST SONG ON THIS ALBUM A

>still no cdq of the superior video version of nikes withe the ad libbing

How the hell do you even perform that song live

you guys, i am fucking obsessed with this album. i love it. every song is great. i've listened to it front to back at least 20 times now. it's beautiful and i havent loved an album the way i do this one since i cant even remember when. it makes me feel good and i cant wait for him to announce some shows so i can see these songs live.

>I-I-I
>KNOW YOU GOTTA
>LEAVE-LEAVE-LEAVE

That is an 11/10 moment if there ever was one. Self Control and White Ferrari (which also has a stunning outro) are possibly Frank's best songs

I'm glad you like it so much. I like it a lot too.

my niggas

Godspeed is overwraught and overrated. Futura Free is awful. Everything else is great.

What are some sexy albums like this? Not necessarily lewd, but sexual.

only bad part of futura free is >wet your lips first, lick the tip now, smoke summ'n
degenerate as hell

If you think of things as black and white as "degenerate" or "not degenerate", hip hop and RnB are not your genres.

>DJ Tiesto
>44 albums
>648 songs

u wot m8

i love tiesto

There's a Bull and a Matador dueling in the sky

Transcendent

thanks bud. i'm glad i'm not alone on this.

self-control made me cry the second time i listened. as soon as the the backing vocals came in, i lost it.

my fav is ivy

lol u have like no music

>only 2 lil b tapes
you're missing out on alotta lil b my guy

that is because you are mentally unstable

yeah, probably.

>Jay Z and Kanye West (Deluxe Version)
What the fuck does the deluxe version of Kanye have that the regular one doesn't?

White Ferrari is my favorite, would be SOTY if it wasn't for True Love Waits and At Your Best (You Are Love). Self Control is a close second and Godspeed is severely underrated.
>This love will keep us through
>Blinding of the eyes
>Silence of the ears
>Darkness of the mind

White Ferrari
Self Control
Godspeed
Ivy
Solo
Seigfried
Nights
Pink + White
Solo (Reprise)
Skyline To
Close to You
Pretty Sweet
Futura Free
Nikes
Good Guy

They're all great though. I liked the interludes too, especially Facebook Story. This all said, I still like Endless more.

it's really not a great album

6/10

Endless has better peaks imo (Deathwish, Rushes, Higgs, etc.) but Blonde as a whole project is much better

lmao @ 44 dj tiesto albums

Endless is a 10 to me. I didn't get to listen to it before Blonde, but when I did I was shocked at how good it was. It's so cohesive and consistently amazing, and it sounds way more natural than Blonde. Don't get me wrong, I love Blonde too. They both sound exactly how the end of summer feels. However, Endless is one of the most genuine albums I've ever heard. It's like the ITAOTS of 2010s R&B/pop.

this is the correct opinion

>No White Ferarri, Solo, Pink + White or Seigfried
Pretty lame desu