Daily Japanese Thread DJT #1749

Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
djtguide.neocities.org/

I'm getting pretty frustrated about this, lads...

What's the ぞ in 神のみぞ知る mean?

>learning a dying language so you can watch your little girl cartoons

私はドイツ人ですぞ
脚フェチもです

あなたも脚を大好き?????

脚より腋が好き

Your grammar sucks ass.

Should I make another one on Sup Forums? I think this is it, lads. It really is over

Do it.
Or try again tomorrow.

But please don't stop.

shaved or bushy?
I stopped after Genki lesson 3.

Yeah, I guess I'll wait for things to settle down a bit

In a way this is exciting. It's like we're watching a spin-off series of DJT being released by DEEN and suffering as one.

what happened?

start learning Chinese btw, Japan a suck

Shaved.

Chinks only have shitty anime.

Fuck off.

no, u

I'm juiced up on amphetamines on the daily, does that mean I should try to learn gookspeak?

Yeah, sure.

It's based on old grammar so I don't know.

>tfw screencapping sentences from mobage and PS4 games (via remote play) and putting them into anki

It's from 文語 and it's called a bound particle.
It's a particle that modifies the verb by coming before it instead of after it. But the meaning is roughly the same as the modern ぞ that comes after the verb.

Shan't be reading a pixel of that image

Did I quote you? Aside from now?
Go cocksuck some mods, human detritus.

Every time I feel /djt/ doesn't fit on Sup Forums I'll copy the thread onto/a/

maybe after this shit has calmed down we should find a discreet way of moving into /jp/. Like borrowing an existing general or something.

I'd just like to tell everyone that I've have called on to the mods to delete or move DJT on /qa/ over the past weeks and they finally acted on it once I started reporting posts from DJT non-stop this past week.

This feels really good, you guys finally got what you deserved.

mmmm...good taste
why is Sup Forums suddently the soviet russia suddently with all the weird bans and mod rule cucking?

Nigga I'm geeked up off them bars and runnin thru the Genki lessons like they was nothing .

why?

Did Sup Forums kick you out?

Honhonhon vraiment épique, pédé. Mais le DJT n'est pas ton blog, comme tu bien le sais si t'as rapporté autant que tu se vantes. Retourne à ton francofil et cacaposte là.

Remember to keep fighting for what is right!

Remember that DJT belongs on Sup Forums.

test

Why is this here now?
I don't want people to know my nationality

Why are Brazilians such prolific shitposters? I had no idea there were so many of us on DJT.

I'm trying to learn Japanese here with my fellow /DJT/ anikis and you're doing nothing to encourage the learning.

Haha lad try relaxing a bit some time

How to contact Hiroshima so he can drop the nukes on these mods?

you can literally see a BR on every general, we love learning other languages

Why isn't DJT also on /jp/ /vg/ Sup Forums /his/ /lit/ Sup Forums /diy/ /biz/ /trv/ /adv/ ?

Why are Brazilians so intelligent and hard-working?

Because you haven't made threads on them all and linked them here

夜明け前が一番暗い

失望しないで

Link one thread. Just one.

why has this thread stayed here

ignore all the stupid mods who moved this, just go back to where you came from and denounce them

any weeb shit thread is seriously unwelcome because its gonna gather retarded low iq netouyo posters

whats more, you are only gonna get the wrong knowledge of japanese from them

go back your home asap

What media do you guys use to immerse yourselves on the languages? What sites do you use to actually learn the language?

I watch streams and try to interact with my monkey grammar. I get understood most of the time.

Anime has also become a fun memory game, where I listen to dialogues and try to remember each word they're saying - most of which I've already seen on Anki.

tomorrow is another day

おやすみクズども

> Could the Daily Japanese Thread be allowed on /jp/? I don't think anyone is happy with the move to Sup Forums, since the discussion typically revolves around learning through otaku media and flags invite shitposting.
> probably
> general threads are pretty full of shitposting to begin with though

Hope exists.

>ignore all the stupid mods who moved this, just go back to where you came from and denounce them
We've tried it already, not that simple. For the time being we can't do anything but wait and see how things turn out.

希望

Who are you quoting? (Seriously, is this a /jp/ mod?)

Thing about /jp/ is they hiss and fuss about anything slightly "normie", I've been banned for letting a jaypee know I have a brother, once. The discussion was around two idols being sisters and their physical similarities, so I used myself as a case.

I can't stand their autism for anything other than ripping Comiket CDs for me. And even DoujinStyle does it better.

ALTERNATIVE is a global mod.

Let's not. Sup Forums is where DJT has always been and accepting anything else would be letting autists bully you around.

oh look it's a canadian
maple syrup, poutine etc etc

I stand with . Moving it to /jp/ would be stupid.

You might as well ask him to tell Kino to fuck off and leave DJT alone.

literally anything is better than Sup Forums, i'd rather Sup Forums as well but if the rest of the board doesn't want us there then しょうがない

Woah okay, no need to shout. ;_;

>anything is better than Sup Forums
>it hasn't even been a week yet "anything is better than Sup Forums"

You're a disgrace to the queen.

>it hasn't even been a week yet
and thank god for that, hopefully it won't be more than a day
do you disagree that flags are detrimental to the purpose of this general? do you disagree that djt has nothing to do with Sup Forums board culture?

>djt gets deleted
>drawfag and buyfag not deleted, even though there are entire boards for this
>meme "ill post this everyday until you like it" threads not deleted
>Multiple Yuri and Hibike threads going on at the same time not deleted

Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums???

test

sorry, here's your (you)

/jp/ also doesn't want us and it hasn't even been more than a day since we arrived here.

We should just focus on moving back to Sup Forums instead of thinking about other boards.

Nah, /jp/ won't work because it doesn't allow any fun.
Sup Forums was fine, they just had to delete people like you who don't punctuate shit.

At least in Sup Forums we can call you a nigger for it.

Good point made here, when you guys decide to talk to Hiro about why DJT should remain on Sup Forums.
Gotta be honest here I'm quoting myself, but it's not like I take pride in it, many others have stated or thought the same thing before I'm sure.

Keep fighting.

no board wants us (at least Sup Forums seems not to care), but /jp/ has a much smaller userbase which probably means less bitching about how djt is off-topic and people reporting posts and false-flagging etc

hey now thats not true, i always used proper punctuation and capitalization when sameposting

Both are bad.
ファイト

>we can now tell ESLs from EOPs
I'm surprised you haven't killed yourselves yet.

>when you guys decide to talk to Hiro about why DJT should remain on Sup Forums.
for some reason i get the feeling this is not gonna happen

>gaijins learn Japanese and speak odd Japanese in this thread
kek

誰かの日本語が変のこのやろう!!!!!!!

>you
>japanese
lol

お前のことだろうが

shitty English out of Japs is hilarious as fuck though

Figure out Hiro's email address and I'll mail him.

>do you disagree that flags are detrimental to the purpose of this general?
No one gives a shit about flags in the generals.
>Sup Forums board culture
>muh board culture

>the good thing about having DJT on Sup Forums is that we welcome people willing to learn Japanese and help them that way (i.e. so they can enjoy more anime & manga)
>considering no one on Sup Forums wants to learn Japanese

I see questions pop-up every now and then about grammar in the 日本語スレ even by people who have no interest in anime and manga. These people don't even know that /DJT/ even exists and the great thing about /DJT/ compared to the 日本語スレ is its resource/guide. The autists of the 日本語スレ refuse to deviate from their template so as a result, prospective Japanese learners who lurk the thread end up looking at a shitty and outdated guide.

Weeb shit gets posted on Sup Forums all the time. It would be better to have the general here so people who don't have any interest in Sup Forums-related shit can actually get good head start and get their questions actually answered.

hiro@Sup Forums.org
Doesn't bounce, at least, while random addresses do.

悲しい時だね

anyway Sup Forums has already had the equivalent of this, that shitty autistic general. there's no need that Sup Forums has another same thread. even if this thread stays here, its only gonna go full autism like that thread and end up in a half assed dysfunctional situation.

just report what i said here to that ill-informed assholes. unfortunately, most of the japanese posters on Sup Forums are delusional japanese Sup Forumsacks from 2ch and such who are pretty much the same as those on Sup Forums and that they are absolutely shitty at speaking english and teaching japanese. theyd even prevent you from learning japanese properly.

its best for everyone to get back this thread to the original board.

>even by people who have no interest in anime and manga.
DJT users do not want to associate with normalfags. How hard is it to understand? DJT users are Sup Forums (sometimes /jp/ or both) users.

It's been obvious for years that DJT is full of people who don't care about Sup Forums, and you fags have enabled them all the same. Or maybe it's non-Sup Forums enabling non-Sup Forums. There's little difference.

>cross-links a post that says DJT welcomes anyone and says the poster makes a good point
>"disregard what he said, we don't actually welcome anyone"

Anyone liking anime and manga. How is that not clear?

It's gonna be harder to praise yourself anonymously with that flag, Sakura.

>Weeb shit gets posted on Sup Forums all the time. It would be better to have the general here so people who don't have any interest in Sup Forums-related shit can actually get good head start and get their questions actually answered.

There's a reason why /djt/ started (and belongs) in Sup Forums. Most of us want to learn Japanese because we are interested in being able to watch untranslated anime or read untranslated manga, which is why we stumbled upon the thread while browsing Sup Forums

Even if other people on Sup Forums post weeb stuff, I know most of us (including me of course) have no other business in this board. In fact, the only reason I'm on Sup Forums right now after many months is because of /djt/.

So no, /djt/ doesn't belong here either, but I guess we just got fucked over and have to accept it

>djt users are Sup Forums users
people unironically like that board?

yeah

And here everyone the prime example of retarded monkey DJT will have to deal with if our threads remain on this shitty board.

All right, I've mailed him.

>Dear Hiro-sama, please expressly allow the Daily Japanese Thread to continue being posted on Sup Forums, which has been its home for years.
>There is no other board out there with a greater potential number of interested Japanese learners, due to Sup Forums's nature as the primary anime and manga board, and moving the threads elsewhere would make them less accessible to these people, who might not yet be aware of their existence, and only serve to reduce their utility to the community at large.
>The threads pose no harm to Sup Forums's community, despite of what a few loud, angry people claim, and letting these characters dictate what is allowed what isn't would do everyone a disservice.

I encourage the rest of you to bring the matter directly to his attention too.

Can we just invade both drawfag and buyfag threads and talk about anki