OFFICIAL WARRIORS @ THUNDER GAME :

NUT CRACKER EDITION

first for nuts

FUCK APEMOND

second for refball

GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED GAME IS RIGGED

This game

I wish I was a girl tbqh

like, i would never go trans or even gay because I don't want to be thought of as a freak, but if i could just start over my life as a girl I totally would

It makes me sad because only the warriors can beat lebron.

If the thunder make it to the finals it's another ring for lebron.

Nth for MAGA
Let's go warriors

>skip is right edition

KICK SCOTT FOSTER OUT

Better for okc that it was only a flag 1. League will have to upgrade and suspend him for g4 under their new transparency initiative.

Okc wins tonight and The wars in legit trouble

im pretty sure anyone would. life is like 10x easier as a female

GIMME MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMZ WHITE BOI

> people unironically think a 9 point lead means anything against the Warriors

Warriors will be up by 4 at halftime

I agree, green should have been ejected and any other head coach would have gotten a T by now for constantly yelling at the refs

webm

First for KICK HIM OUT

NUTS AND NUTS!

KD GOING HAAMMM!!

>8 replies coming

Jingle bells, jingle bells,
Jingle all the way.

>Brazzers

we wuz kings

going to watch thrones

enjoy the rest of the game and thread

>not intentional
Reggie miller the cock sucker

???????????????????????

Lol

I really hope the NBA cracks down on this shit. Otherwise, it's going to turn into soccer bullshit with entire teams surrounding the refs on the smallest of calls.

There is a 100% chance that dray is suspended for game 4.

Are the memes, dare I say it, in trouble?

Fuck Chuckry. Fuck Nigmond. Fuck the Warriors.

how does billy dolovan get anything out of waiters? is he a master mind?

DRAYVON POSTERIZESD

How was that not a flagrant 2, his leg being up wasn't even up at any point of the play. that is honestly worse than throwing a punch at someone's head.

It feels weird to see all these white people in the crowd when all I saw was Asians at Golden State.

Why is San Francisco so goddamn Asian?

DELETE THIS

At the next free throw Adams should whisper something like "I'd get you back but I don't think I'd hit anything" and start a fight. All else being equal, Draymond is probably more valuable to Golden State than Adams is to OKC, so if they get into a fight and both get kicked out OKC probably wins.

White person here.

This being the first five minutes of basketball I have watched since the NCAA championship have, it has cemented my opinion of the "sport" as trash

>playing defence is against the rules
>assaulting opposing players is not
>terrible officiating
>memes

How can blacks enjoy this unironically

How are people NOT finding this hilarious?

I didn't know Maurice Cheeks was an assistant with OKC

>kerr allowed to bark like a dog at the refs
>chimpmond kicks someone in the nuts for no reason and doesnt get ejected
>warriors fans screaming refball

how does it feel to be treated like a normal fucking team? hope those memers get btfo in 5 games, dont even care who wins the championship, such a horrible fanbase

reminder that Ibaka got ejected for a dramatically less intentional nutshot

reminder than Dahntay Jones is suspended for a less intentional nutshot

>B-B-BUT MUH FTS

how the fuck are you going to get FTs when you spam jumpshots like a bunch of sissy faggots?

Why does Curry missing threes make me so happy?

this is literally the second time he's done this to this poor guy

Literally how is this guy not ejected

Man they try SO hard to protect him despite his behavior.

M'King James, I came here as your loyal servant to give your 3rd ring

someone asked in the previous thread

Kerr wants to get a T, its reverse refball by not giving him one

that nigga curry shook af

memes arent working tonight curry

Because it's a rarity

I know right. I was scared they'd call it a common foul....

Use the bathroom God intended you to use, freak.

>Westbrook going for a stupid fast 3 pts

Why doesn't Curry play like ESPN makes him look in the sick highlights?

>westbrick still chucking 3s

Can Donovan do what Tyronn Lue was smart enough to do? Lue put the 12th man on the roster in to take out Biyombo in the final seconds of the game. So now Donovan needs to put in Nick Collison or someone to just annihilate Draymond's dick.

It's funny girls think they have it harder when all they need to do is be moderately talented in some fashion and decently attractive (which for a girl is simple if you work out) and they'll land someone who will take care of them for life.

Fuck.

he returned this offseason, then missed part of the season after a surgery or some medical thing

>18-2 ft attempts in favor of OKC
>People will defend this

he needs to just go in the paint or give it to Thompson.

He was making them in game 1, just let that boy work.

While it's a funny chimp out, the fact that it isn't a flagrant 2 is incomprehensible. Most flagrant 1s today are high questionable and a kick to the nuts isn't even close. Going by current NBA standards it was even worse than the average flagrant 2.

Erneh westbrook has gotta stop goin 100 miles per howuh every play

Kek. Not in this series.

steve kerr is literally the worst coach in the league

his gameplan is for curry to chuck threes without making a single pass to at least try and get an open shot

Tell me about Chad. Why do the Warriors play like him?

Waiters is an extremely athletic finisher with good handles and can threaten you from the mid range. Figure it out yourself.

When will Westbrook realize his talent is sorely and mostly driving into the paint with godly speed and not chucking?

>this curry cocksucking

> This dumb ass Curry rap

damn, i like the Warriors, but i hated that

if rwestbrook was a better shooter than steph curry, he would be regarded as better than steph curry

GSW chucks 3s from the perimeter. Are you low iq?

>I know we are shooting mostly jumpshots but we are still entitled to an equal number of free throws!

fouls are even at 9 a piece and Draymond Green is still in the game, get fucked by a rusty bayonet

15th of Neveruary

How do I check curry's points/stats for this game?

snitches don't get children

Yeah but he makes Russell Westbrook look like Jason Kidd, in terms of basketball IQ.

maybe because the meme chuckers arent going in the paint unless they go to kick an innocent player in the nuts

He made a bunch in game 1 with that 19 point surge.

>if the most athletic guy in the league, who's also a great passer, was also the best shooter ever, he'd be better than Curry

Draymond greens middle name is JAMAL

Hahahahahah you can't make this shit up

Btw a lead agains gsw means nothing unless you're up by 20 going into the fourth. Specially since okc is known for blowing leads

>snitching

Serves Nick Young right for being a dumbass, why would you cheat on a 10/10?

>curry

>warriors cheating
>OKC blowing them out of the building
>curry can't hit shit

>dat disappointing keer face

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GS GETTING BTFO

POST YFW OKC SWEEPS IN 5

rate the pain level of her boipucci

SWAT THAT SHIT OUTTA YO HANDS BOY

DONKEY LOOKING ASS BITCH

oh shit, its over

ayy

no shit moron

>lel curry

not waiting for your team mates

How? That's an entirely different thing.

>Curry