m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIybhJOracw
h.nimingban.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5b-h3Gb0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best anime opening tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=rN_btZqOcKs

A Chinese model working in Japan.

do you love china

One of the few countries where minorities are beautiful (not so fast USA and Europe)

t. Xiang Lin Sung

Stronk!

perfection?

She looks pretty plain tbqh.

Surely there are cuter Chinese girls you can find.

All true, too bad the CCP is in charge

>Why is China so great?

Because of the following:

1. Morality
2. Cultural preservation
3. Equality
4. Family values
5. Prosperity
6. Order
7. Technology
8. Science

No but I love Rola Chen. She's from mainland btw.

>god tier foods
Agree
>Beautiful girls
All 10 of them are beautiful, agree
>interesting culture
That the government likes to censor, forbid practice of, and rewrite
>Good economy
In places where the CCP doesn't have full control, sure. Hong Kong, and the metropolitan cities.
>Huge population
This isn't a good thing

Shame the majority isn't much to look at. Also, the Uighurs want a word with you.

Mixed race by the looks of her, not that it's actually a bad thing.

This pretty much. They can't solve a problem without creating 3 bigger ones.

Superstition being on the USA side always cracks me up

Uyghurs are qts, that's all that matters

Not Uyghur-tier but very cute none the less.

Nono is better

[spoiler] I agree, but the Chinese loathe them. [/spoiler]

>Nono
Also not bad.

Their loss. More muslim qts for me.

>tfw taiwanese qts hate korea
Why do you guys hate us? i don't even know why.;-;

That's her btw

>mfw have her leaked nudes

Meant to

apparently thats prior to a south korea vs taiwan baseball game. I guess chinks will always be chinks

Taiwanese aren't chinks

Invasion of privacy

All the China threads on Sup Forums are just bashing everything China is combined with yellow fever. Must be due to the lack of Chinese around here-

It's always a Canadian that posts this picture
REALLY makes you think

the ccp doesn't do much of controlling
they do their 5 year planning and directives
most of the bureaucratic power is in the provincials

I want to ride a local train in Taiwan and succ the toes of a cute schoolgirl.

its not as if literally everyone working in anything government related is part of the CCP

I want to ride on an airplane next to beautiful white Uyghur

she's about as uyghur as my ass hole
uyghurs are mudshit turkics

Korean qts are better desu.

You don't know shit. She's 100% Uyghur. Chinese turkics are white, your european turkics look like shit from all the euro race mixing.

>Chinese Turkic

Proving once again you don't know shit.

Go back to the mainland Zhang.

You literally only have this one chick to post.
Uyghurs are trash.

But she isn't Uyghur so it's cool.

>they eat fucking roaches
>women look like minors
>terrible laws where running over someone benefits you more than trying to save their lives
>full of thieves, cheaters, disgusting people with no manners
>make shit quality products from slave labor
>terribly ugly language
>commies

very nice

chinese have the most terrible sense of fashion in the world i would say

it appears that they have no eye for aesthetics and just like to wear brand names, as many of them and as loudly as possible

Is Chinese government blocking its citizens the access to Sup Forums btw?
Can't remember seeing that flag here...

They don't, but the CAPTCHA is from Google. So the Chinese must buy the Sup Forums pass.

This, so much of this.

And google is banned in China?

You guys are such fucking weebs.

The majority of Asian countries eat disgusting food, and contrary to popular belief, have a large amount of ugly women. Very rarely will you find someone attractive.

However, the few Asians Ive met, that arent yet full Americans, are honest, hard working people. Still eat gross food though.

>The majority of Asian countries eat disgusting food, and contrary to popular belief, have a large amount of ugly women.

By asian countries you mean just China right? You can't generalize a dozen countries like that.

he's a burger, of course he'd generalize a dozen countries
He does have a point about some Asian countries though

No, I said what I meant. Ive met Japanese people, Chinese people, Filipinos, and my neighbors are from Laos. They all eat similar food. I know its not identical, but youre falling for a meme if you think they're nothing alike.

it's not actually banned but the connection is so slow that it times out before you actually load the site

But chinks eat tasty food.
At least for what I've eaten over here in Chinese restaurant.

is any food not fried in grease or covered in sugar strange and gross for you?

If they have trouble accessing 4chins then which website do their autists use?

This, really. But Hong Kong and Taiwan are both nice and Westernized.

Im Mexican. I know I dont have much room to talk, seeing as how I eat Cow tongue, but some Asians take it too far.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DIybhJOracw

thats Japanese. Also, that stuff is hardly a staple food.

h.nimingban.com

Looks like they have a weeb infestation too

Right, but my problem is that its normal for them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7s5b-h3Gb0w
Not a single person had a problem with this kid. In fact, I think he even got a thumbs up for it. Look up what meat is sold at Chinese Walmarts. Also, the dog meme isnt just a meme. However, I do believe its only in cases of poverty.

>women look like minors

This positive cancels out all the negatives you posted 2bh.

Why UK have so many pedos

>>women look like minors

Have you seen their women at mature age?

Explains a lot, thanks quads

Surprised no one has posted this yet

Chinese restaurants are very different from what they really eat in China, though I don't know much about how they work in Finland. They usually make their recipes according to the tastes of the country they're in. For example, in the US Chinese takeouts usually add a sweet flavor to their food because Americans aren't used to food as salty as theirs. There's a great documentary that gives some insight about that called The Search for General Tso

Their foot game is top notch.

>its normal for them

Are you stupid?

I was there once for my company. The food is not as good as it's praised. Never order chop suey, it's disgusting. Also, most of the people there don't have any benefits from their economy and live in hugs poverty.

What's with chinaboos and feet.

Feet are stinky.

Delusional weeb

That's like asking why Brazilboos love asses.

Terrible analogy. Asses are sexual orgrans and Brazilians have them in spades.

Feet are feet.

Foot fetishism is the most common form of sexual fetish related to the body. Not so much of a terrible analogy when you consider East Asians have top-tier feet.

>Uyghurs are trash.
the average uyghur girl is 10x more beautiful than the average chinawoman

This guy gets it

You want to die you fucking chink? Get out of Korea before you get your head smashed in you monkey 창캐?

>god tier foods
Also shitty ones, though.
>beautiful girls
WAT?? NO!
>interesting culture
Which has been disregarded in the last 80 years
>good economy
Thanks to modern day slavery
>huge population
That's more of a problem
>great as always
Mh, you say?

>Why is China so great?
History
>China is so stronk!
One billion slaves, easy game.

Still better than you, a smelly brown beaner desu.

We welcome our new Chinese overlords

>girls
Chink girls are some of the ugliest in asia. they are unfeminine and not lady-like, aggressive and throw tantrums. they are materialistic and shallow as hell. they also have mustaches and hairy legs/hairy feet

>food
Chinese food is disgusting slop made of gutter oil and MSG and is greasy and absolutely disgusting

>people
Chinks are uncultured and very rude monkeys that think they're superior because they inherited money and became noveau riche. Making them all poor and starving again will only benefit the world and couldn't happen quick enough

what is that actually?
why do i always see that on jav?

We don't need a burger overlord anymore desu

Is 21 too late to learn mandarin ? Only now I realize chinese culture and moral values is fascinating me, but I never had the option to discover it through education (it's either spanish or g*rman that we get to chose). And current studies take way too much time and I merely have enough left to invest in shitposting

>Feelsbadman.jpg

It's never too late. Remember to do your reps daily, even if it's only 30min a day. You'll need it to remember all them hanzi.

it's ad for sex cam site
also don't buy into the china stronk meme

you gook faggot. you are just trying to direct koreaboos to go to china instead of your shithole aren't you

china is a shithole. go to Gookland instead, hot plastic gook sluts, and their economy is on the verge of collapse.

you'll be able to trade a can of spam for a gook girl again like in the Korean War

Go back to China you 조선족 scum

>chinese culture and moral values
>culture
>Chinese moral values

TOP KEK

more like
REALLY makes you chink
amirite

>currently uni student
>gf is Chinese
>she, at 21 already owns a house in Shanghai

honestly debating whether to fuck off my law career and go over there as an English teacher, life on easy mode desu

your gf is ez mode not you

English teaching is miserable and humiliating af. You don't want to be stuck doing that shit, trust me.

by "house" she probably means a one or two bedroom shit tier run-down flat in a shithole area that she inherited from grandma huhu

You're just asshurt because your society doesn't have a strong tradition of brotherly code of honor and redpilled wisdom that holds firmly against moral breakdown of the decadent jew

All you have is the queen's shit, and your whole life consists of being the anglo's mindless pawn in his plan of destroying the world

we just get on well desu, I know there's a social stigma but it doesn't really bother me

yeah I'm just kidding, I honestly couldn't meet people whilst living there and tell them that I charge hundreds to teach the alphabet to kids. she's shown me pictures of the house (I don't have any) and it's really nice, they bought it years back as a second place because it's in a more quiet area than their main house in the centre of Shanghai

they have no moral values pierre you delusional French faggot. they fuck each other over and run over each other to make sure they're dead so they don't get sued. china is dog eat dog, and they don't care about anyone but themselves and maybe a few members in their immediate family

You're been there ? You had the opportunity to observe their society ? No all you have to form your opinion is pol charts drawn by autistic obese neckbeards and liveleak comments that pretend to elaborate a relevant statement of a country they have never been to

Stay jealous leafshit