Who would win?

Who would win?

Nukes are not allowed.

Russia, without huge effort i might add, what's your next question?

do you really love me?

Poccия, нe кoнкypc.

Jews

Yeah but if russians get desperate you wouldn't be able to help me because geography, your chinese problems and the fact that you really don't have land army in europe anymore.

Next Yalta when?

Ok, I'll give you a little help.

of course red

humanity

Belarus alone could defeat half of blue cunts

grey assuming the usa helps out

>no nukes
war on the western front would be quick and easy and on the southern front long and bloody but i think that eventually russia would manage, also that scenario is a bit nonsensical.

Only Turkey has a proper army, and Ukraine but they are bankrupt and can't afford buying gas for the tanks

Came here to say this

BELARUS
E
L
A
R
U
S

>they are bankrupt
So is Russia.

Only country with real defense amognst the blues is Poland.

Making Belaruse grey will result in 50:50.

Not really if they can waste billions on playing in Syria, also they have the resources

This

Ukraine doesn't even have proper intelligence and proper operational awareness. Russians fucked with ukies with much lesser forces and still beat the shit out of them. Turkey would be much harder for russians but russians invading turkey would be idiotic and counterproductive.

Russia

>poles
haha good one norwaybro

Not really

Time to settle this once and for all.

Noice, git gud and no war plox!

Humanity?

blue, russia is overrated.

russians because there is no unity in the west, rusia would stop at poland though and meme itself out of this mess, also that scenario would require EU to go to shit so germans would most probably go back to their national policy known from first and second world war (wheather they like it or not) and start 3rd world war in europe together with russia.

Macedonia should be red or grey

Is Serbia JUST the country?

sardinia could defeat russia in a blink

Pro-NATO coup took place.

Humanity?

guys im scared of russja

b-but you're sure you wouldn't change side?

depends if blue is going to lose or not

Because of some "war camps picture" on Sup Forums?

Russia is weak af i dont understand why ppl fear them

They'll revive the Chetniks.

invading Ukraine

It's silly question because russia wouldn't participate in war it couldn't win.

You may say plenty about russians but they are not stupid and they are not democratic. If they decide they can win the war and get away with it then they go to war.

Poland would need at least 20 years of constant military reinforcement during times of economic growth to be able to stop russia.

Low oil prices are hitting them hard.

they are economically rather weak yes, but they have biggest and best funded army in europe and they have strategic advantage

stop spamming you liberal cuck

Still, this war will never happen. Russians might be subhuman but they arent suicidal. Attacking Europe is just waiting for China to assfuck them while they are busy

i bet baltic and ukraine would not survive even a month. then in long term we would win poland and others

Fact: russia never won a 1v1 war with poland because they are sissy ass faggots just like their whole fanbase. I'd waste them myself without breaking a sweat.

Never forget Russians cannot fight for shit lmao

>weak as fuck
excuse me, what does it mean? you mean we are literally weak country, which can be beaten even by shitstonia/shithuania etc or u mean we are weak compared to comined europe + usa?

out of gondola

that's right, they just wait for eu to go to shit and for USA to start war with China

>long term
According to wargames you would need 2 weeks to park your tanks in warsaw

U are weak af compared against anyone u cucks cant seem to not die like pigs u r

And because they are not stupid like we are and they don't believe in eternal friendship meme alliances.

oh, shitstinia won a battle, must be best achivment of your country?

russia had a lot wars against best generals , best armies, against richest and most developed countries

Also Russians deny this battle bc they are embarrassed of getting killed so badly

Might i remind u Estonia won a war against both Russia and Germany in 1920?

Stop it esti bro, we both know that geographically speaking estonia is indefensible in modern conflict.

i kno i jusd like to make Russia butthurt xD

about what are we even talking?

poland, baltics and others there are not even humans, they are just waste of space between germans and russians.

world should go back to pre world wars stage, give administration to normal people and countries, africa should be divided between europeans, eastern europe belong to russia and germany, usa should stay in isolation they are only destroy middle east and bring chaos, middle east should become european again.. actually jews can take it

the only who barely survive is liberated lugandons like me on 2000rub/month

thanks putin

these are the kind of posts that really make my noodle tick

Read a book!

It worked guys! The subhuman got butthurt again3

thats price of greatness you will get used to

if you ever get to Krakow, tell Sabina she's a dumb cunt

Ironic or unironic reddit

Poland.

ironic or unironic succ dicc of russia?

You show off too much for such shithole tbqh

ur mum shows off too much shithole tbqhwyl

I don't suppose pic related would make much of a difference? Also:

>implying half of EU will go to war with Russia and friends without the other half joining in on the fun

go back to your commie shithole cuck

dodge this

>he lives in russia and calls anyone commie shithole
priceless xDDD

t. Soviet part of tallin citizen
you can't make this shit up

even the shittiest parts of our capital are better than your fucking dystopian shithole of a """""""""""""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""""""""""
don't believe me? ask why none of the local rooskies want to return to """""""""""""""""""""""""great""""""""""""""""""""""""" motherland faggot

>estonia
>shithole
:DDDDDDDDD

reminder

atheists 1
religionfags btfo

>NOVGOROD IS BOMBED TO THE GROUND BY FOUR HELICOPTERS

sides plz

in estonia even teh sides have mines the size of fists

looks like fucking "derevnya"