>everyone was white

lmao
alt-righties have gone full circle

WE

lol fuck

>anybody that disagrees with my """ideologies""" and """beliefs""" is alt-right
You're a walking meme.

Delusional snownigger

and you're triggered making you a meme too might as well kill yourself it's the only way to escape and your family won't care

HOL UP

All Christian Europeans who seriously want to ensure the survival of Europe as a biological entity should open their eyes to this, cast the anti-European and racist Christianity aside like a wet towel, and becomerealEuropeans again. Only a Pagan European is ‘a European mind in a European body

>scandinavians used to be a tall, muscular, warrior people
>modern swedish man is a skeletal twink faggot

what happened

>The ancient Greek philosophers where blonde and blue-eyed, and even then talked about how their race was mixed with others, and how this affected their society negatively. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers.
WE

What did he mean by this?

>"wahhhhhh the swedish people i know aren't like those i learned in my video games!!"

before Sup Forums said that even half of europe couldn't be considered white, now this stupid cumskin is saying chinese are white

lmao, at least make your retarded theories consistent.

He's saying they're European, not white. Try to keep up, Cleetus

>20 mins and a thread that's not about music still alive

(You)

thanks for posting

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

The original inhabitants of the Asian continent were not descended from Mongols as they are now. Huns were also a different race which the Goths fully destroyed. There is little evidence of European civilization, most information comes from the Greeks and Romans who weren't being very documental about civilization. European structures and fortifications were made out of wood so there are little remains but they were said to be advanced societies filled with notably tall beautiful people with light hair and eyes. The only thing negative said was that they were similar to the Berbers (root word of barbarian, created by the Saxons) of North Africa who had similar preoccupations. The people occupying areas of the Middle East may very well have been European as well, evidence from Egyptian hieroglyphs show that the Berbers were white at one point. The people of Arya, now Iran likely were and are pretty much white, which means that Europeans may have developed and spread most of the knowledge of early humanity. The people of Sumer etc. we're likely not semitic and it's unknown when Turkish genes spread throughout the Middle East, so what he says is a possibility. It's now theorized that semitic genes spread from Baal worshippers in Syria and that their arrival anywhere else came about much later than the Torah states.

idk where Varg sees this "european race" like it's a clearly defined line

human life originated in East Africa anyway so digest that rightcucks

>WHITE MAN SELLIN US BLINGZ
>BUT WE USED TO BE KINGZ

oh no you didn't! he made a video about tat took calling science wrong.

Human life started in Europe. The degenerates and Morons migrated to the Americas and Africa where their dark deeds colored their skins.

golly varg, that definition of white just expands and expands when you wanna take credit for the pyramids

kinda shrivels up a bit when you wanna talk about western prosperity tho huh

Maybe he means that metal came from rock which came from black people, black people being non-white of course

Based varg
'Lets find out more"

You're all a bunch of faggots.

said the faggot

For the sake of my sanity I hope this thread is all b8

said the faggot

W E
E W

OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU SURE SHOWED HIM DAMM DANIEL FUCK XDDDDD

I'm not on the right, but I do feel like cultural diminishment has been a tragedy throughout time. I'm not exactly sure what a European race is and the terms for anything outside of Europe, ie Asia were created by Europeans. Knowing Varg, he's probably talking about the white race which may or may not have been dominant at any period of time. Things were always pretty trade oriented in ancient times and many cultural ideas and advancements were shared or adopted. It's really people's capture and destroy mentality that really messes me up about all of human history and really fucks everyone in the ass even when they don't realize it.

haha thanks
my comeback game has always been on point desu

xDDDDDD pwn3d

said the faggot

>t.

cry more conservative faggot
multiculturalism is the future, whites are being bred out of existance and there's literaly nothing you can dew about it

I'm black, my gf is white, and I still don't feel you there.

Why is this a thread?

because you are a nigger

xD

>there are people who are unironically proud of their skin color

Any Common Filth listeners in here?

Skrewdriver is a pretty cool guy

What website is this?

being proud of anything you haven't done is totally retarded. one of the reasons why nationalism is the dumbiest idea ever

Christianity literally saved European culture.

Hello Germcuck. How's Merkel's treating you?

>the chinese were europeans too
>but were still superior to them
europeans greatest asset was their ability to steve jobs other cultures good ideas and filter most of the shitty ones

The Middle Ages were an era of unparalleled cultural degradation. Can you prove the contrary?

Said like a true cuck

>still believeing the "dark ages" meme

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

> Egyptians European

That's pretty much as stupid as the "lmao Egyptians were all black xDDDD"-meme

vargbook.vom

Keep on being stupid in your meme world.

bump

This is a common but understandable misconception about Nationalism. As a nationalist, it's not about taking credit for the accomplishments of my ancestors, in fact, it's the opposite. It's about gratefulness for all they've given me, and a desire to preserve their legacy. To give their sacrifice meaning, to justify it.

This is the fundamental misunderstanding lots of people have about "racist Nazis" like Varg Vikernes; I don't resent the existence of other cultures, in fact it was my area of study in college. I just want to preserve my past, just as they want to preserve theirs. If we become one globalist culture, the history of aboriginal third-worlders will be replaced by McDonalds signs just as ours has.

If you dislike large corporations and men in suits, we have more in common than you think.

thuleanperspective.com/

HOL UP

IS U SAYIN

WAIT WAIT WAIT

HOL THE FUCK UP

IS U SAYIN

WE SOME KINDA SCANDINAVIAN SQUAD

Then the filter broke down and now they've been cucked to the max