When will Ozil come back to his true home lads? Florentino needs to bring him back

when will Ozil come back to his true home lads? Florentino needs to bring him back

>his true home

Why? They won CL with a Alonso-Modric-Di Maria midfield and look bretty good now with a Casemiro-Modric-Kroos one.

They don't need him. Besides, they already have Isco and James who play his role and they can't get a game

no one can assist better than ozil though and it would be good if ozil could be there since he could show isco or james how to improve their passing abilities also ronaldo admitted that he was unhappy about him being sold since ozil knew him pretty good when it came to attacking.

>they already have Isco and James
Neither are as good as Özil used to be.

Di Maria led La Liga in assists the season after Ozil left, if there's someone they should regret selling it's Di Maria.

They're not, but Madrid have absolutely no need for a pure #10 playmaker

>Di Maria led La Liga in assists the season after Ozil left, if there's someone they should regret selling it's Di Maria.
why didnt they buy him back after he left poonited

Ask Perez. He probably would've preferred PSG anyway, IIRC he didn't leave Madrid on very good terms

He is a god in paris, he will never leave now.

no, Florentino should have regretted selling Ozil he literally said himself that he wanted to retire as a Madrid player he was so talented at Madrid. Di Maria was good as hell too but i think Ozil was more valuable to the club and to the fans

Di Maria's 13/14 season was better than any season by Ozil ever.

This. 2012 Ozil was pretty good, but not as good as Di Maria

But Ozil is in his true home :^) as every german citizen

ozil had more assists and goals than di maria in his last season with madrid back in 2012-2013

I'm talking about 13/14 Di Maria. When he was MotM in the CL final and scored in the CdR final to give Madrid two trophies. The last time Madrid won 2 major trophies in one season before that was 1989

alright i can agree to that. it was terrible seeing both of them leave i dont get why Florentino hasnt been killed by the fans yet

Ozil was playing for Arsenal in 2013-14 your inbred idiot. He wasn't in Madrid's team.

Read the thread. And thank me for helping you overcome your idiocy.

>Di Maria's 13/14 season was better than any season by Ozil ever.

so its not an Sup Forums meme. Germany does have a lot of foreiners

Özil isn't a foreigner

I feel like arsenal is kinda of like a homely gf she isn't all that great but she's loyal and great in bed

Really well adapted to the british culture and traditions. He didn't even try at Madrid

>ywn be Muslim

>Mesut "Muhammad" Ozil
>German
Top cuck

Inshallah my paki brother

He spends most matches just standing around and seems afraid of actually working, I'd say he's adapted plenty of Spanish customs

That was his work at Halal too, brought that from Germany. But Arselel decided to pay 40M for that kek